Has Anyone Used Human Growth Hormone ~ shot or over the counter supplements?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've heard all of this talk of Hollywood "starletts" using HGH to preserve their youth or reverse the aging process. From what I understand, many of them are getting injections (shots) from their doctors. I believe pricing is around $2k. I conducted a search online & discovered a whole slew of over the counter supplements.

Has anyone used them, whether received the shot or taken the supplements?

Do any of them work?

Any advice/info you can provide will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks so much!!!

I took when I was 16 because due to a brain tumor I didn't grow for 5 years. It does preserve your youth I look 15 and I'll be 28 in November! I dont recommend it though! It makes everything grow including feet and hands! On top of all that I now have bone deterioration in both of my ankles! Maybe if you take for a very short term! I now have size 11 triple E wide feet and the hardest time shoes, & heels forget about it! View the site in my signature for ways to prevent lines and wrinkles & more!

I took when I was 16 because due to a brain tumor I didn't grow for 5 years. It does preserve your youth I look 15 and I'll be 28 in November! I dont recommend it though! It makes everything grow including feet and hands! On top of all that I now have bone deterioration in both of my ankles! Maybe if you take for a very short term! I now have size 11 triple E wide feet and the hardest time shoes, & heels forget about it! View the site in my signature for ways to prevent lines and wrinkles & more!
Hi Martisa,

I'm so sad to hear about your brain tumor. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all is well. Thanks for sharing your story. I will visit your link instead. May you be in the best of health :)

Thanks, I am doing OK! They removed most of the tumor! Medications I take gave me worst problems then the tumor did though. I just try to enjoy life and not take anything for granted! Anyway hope you liked my site and got something from it. Its coming along. If we justvtake preventative measures we can prolong wrinkles from forming for a while!

Latest posts

Back