Amazing what you can achieve with some makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find that it's a bit too much. The first pic, for example, the foundation and contouring is so heavy. If it looks that heavy in a photo, it probably looks terrible in person. I used to follow that particular makeup artists, but I stopped because I found his looks, while striking, were just too much. 

IMO, makeup looks best when it enhances, not when it makes you look like a completely different person.

They are all pretty, but the majority of them are done up in the type makeup that I don't personally find appealing. The heavy contouring, the false lashes, the complete changes in skin tone and color - those looks are not to my taste. The last woman was my favorite - she looked beautiful and just like herself, but you could tell that the makeup had added extra polish to her look. :smilehappyyes:

Wow, yes, makeup can really change a person. In some cases, a little too much. I find I'm agreeing with you ladies. One woman's face and neck turned into a completely different color!

It looks like the tanning and hair also have a really big effect.

Thanks for sharing!

That's very interesting.People can change because of their appearances. Waring make up, hair styling and dressing are very important to me as well.

thank you for sharing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back