KPop Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxx22

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥
Reaction score
I've been following this new  Kpop Beauty Box, and its finally up for pre-order! There box contains Korean beauty products!! It will be launching in 2 hours, and is available to pre-order. You're first box will include a full size Etude house product in box #1. I don't have much more information due to it just launching but you can check out there website :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It seems the box's are 29.99$ USD + 8.64$ for express shipping and only ships to US as of now, but will be launching globally if all goes well. They will also give 3 points per order so you can use it on you're next box purchase. (Reminds me of Memebox)

KPopBB-Box1-2T.jpg

Love K-Pop or J-Pop beauty style? Let us introduce you to them through our KPop Beauty Box and shop! KPop Beauty Box was inspired by the world famous Myeong Dong cosmetic shopping street in Seoul, Korea, and we would like to bring that shopping experience to you through our KPop Beauty Box and shop. We handpicked many of the popular and trendy Korean and some Japanese beauty samples and products that will satisfy your need.

To give our customer more choices, we do not offer monthly subscription. Our KPop Beauty Box is sold individually on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to know when our next box will arrive or would like to take the advantage of pre-order the next coming box, just sign up to our newsletter!

One of KPop Beauty Box goal is to bring our customers the trendy and popular Korean and Japanese cosmetic and skincare product that they had always wanted. However, as a new company, we are currently ship to the US only. In the meantime, we are looking to expand our product to reach out to our international fan in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went ahead and pre-ordered my box this morning.

I'm looking forward to getting it. I'm really excited this 1st box is all Full Size Products and that Etude House will be included.

I have been on the email list for several months now waiting for them to launch.

The box page shows the shipping date info for box #1.

"Box Shipment Timeline:

Pre-Order starts now and ends on September 30th 2014

Official launch date and regular box order starts on October 1st 2014

Box#1 Estimate ship time: November. (Exact ship date will be announced on October 15th 2014)"

Anyone else notice as part of the pre-orders you get an extra item/gift.

"A Pre-Order box will include a special small gift secret that Korean Celebrity uses, which a regular box order doesn't has!"

Pre-Order lasts till Sept. 30th.

I'm also excited they will include Korean & Japanese items in their boxes.

I found them while looking for a Japanese subscription box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, someone over on the k-beauty thread mentioned that it had been delayed. How there aren't any issues with it :/

They said this in the email:

"We regret to inform you that your Box #1 ship date had been postponed to December 12th due to box printing delay that is completely out of our control. We will ship your box out as soon as possible, and will inform you if the box can ship out before December 12th."

Latest posts

Back