Julep Mystery Box: Jewel Heist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New mystery box is out and the code 10foryou works on it. I knew I shouldn't do it and I know I probably won't like any colors in it but I couldn't resist a chance to win the whole birthstone collection. Oopsies!
Seriously tempted by this box, its been over a year since I have purchased a mistery box.

New mystery box is out and the code 10foryou works on it. I knew I shouldn't do it and I know I probably won't like any colors in it but I couldn't resist a chance to win the whole birthstone collection. Oopsies!
Thanks for the heads up! I caved and picked up a box as I have't bought a mystery box in months. Christmas is coming, and anything I can't use can be used as gifts.

1391886_10153187657175884_5227387267467618016_n.jpg
Introducing the Jewel Heist Mystery Box! Packed with $100+ worth of mystery nail polishes and beauty must-haves—and if you’re lucky, you might end up with even more loot...

50 winners get all 12 birthstone polishes, including the three colors nobody’s seen, in a white lacquer jewelry box (a $216 value).

1 grand prize winner gets all that AND a pair of gorgeous sapphire and diamond earrings (1 ct tw). Whaaaat? Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one with $10 off even though I wasn't terribly happy with the last one and even though I already have 5 (well, soon I will, September's is in DHL-no-man's-land) of the birthstone polishes.  $14.99 was a pretty good deal.  Hopefully I will like the mystery polish colors better than last time.

Thanks for enabling me just purchased a box. Good luck to everyone would love to see some of the MuT ladies win.

I fell for it hook, line, and sinker thanks to the code. I'm tired of boxes taking over two weeks to get to me (oh, the misfortunes of living pretty much as far away from Seattle as possible in the continental US), so I got expedited shipping for once! The total wasn't much more than I would have paid for the box thanks to the code.

REAAAAAAALLY hoping to be one of those lucky 51 because the opal, topaz, and turquoise polish are bound to be gorgeous and I want them now now now.

(In case I'm not a winner and the box sucks, I just got all three of my roommates into Julep polish and one of them is bound to take any stinkers I get.)

I just ordered it since I could use the $10 off, hoping someone from mut is one of the lucky winners as well :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been really disappointed with the last few mystery boxes I've gotten, so I try to wait for spoilers now before I buy any. However, with the $10 off code I couldn't resist! Just hoping that if I don't like the colors they are at least giftable (and that I don't get a box full of Kennedys and Karens).

I know this  is a stupid Q as the answer is probably "no" but do you think the mystery box only includes the birthstone collection? 

and if I decided to become a maven again (as I cancelled) do you think I could cancel before the 17th and be ok?

It's been forever since I've taken a mystery box -- with the opportunity to win all birthstone colors & for only $14.99, I just couldn't pass it up!!! Thanks LOLO22 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know this  is a stupid Q as the answer is probably "no" but do you think the mystery box only includes the birthstone collection? 
I would love it if it did but im guessing its the past few months boxes.

Man. I got suckered back in.  Any other codes to use besides '10foryou' - just used that one?  I want to buy a few more colors. Their CS made me so mad before. I cannot believe I would join again. 

Ahhh kind of tempted by this. I don't really need any more nail polish, especially the stuff that turns up in mystery boxes... but all the birthstone polishes would be so amazing.

I finally started wearing one of the birthstones - put it on last night - and it's already chipping. Is that common? I wanted to only do one layer as I think it looks nicer that was. I also put on about 3 layers of topcoat.  2 nails chipped this morning. Hmmmm....

I've never had issues with any of the birthstones chipping, but I've definitely had problems getting them off. I made the mistake of putting Rosa (February) on my toes and I spent a long, long time fighting to get it all off me! I've only ever had to fight shape top coats and America the Beautiful as hard as I fought Rosa. It's difficult to get them off my fingernails too even with my spongy tub of nail polish remover, but I learned not to put the birthstones on my toes. Aretha is the only exception because she's got more of a top coat formula and the others are standalone polishes.

Latest posts

Back