Martisa

Beauty Blogger Conections

I would like to connect with other bloggers in different ways! Including following their blog, guest posts, free advertising on each others blog, etc! I just want to help each ither out and meet new people in the process!

@@Paulak thanks! I think help a lot bloggers out wether they just started or have been doing it many years! I hope you will join the group! Feel free to friend me as well!

@@Martisa I just joined your group on facebook :)
I also would like to subscribe to your blog :)

Edited by Paulak
  • Like 1

Thanks I added you! I'll start adding posts to it once we get a few more members! Feel free to share the group! Also whats your blog link? I'd like to subscribe to yours as well! Mines is new so its still in the beginning stages, but I hope you get something benefical from it!

@@mybeautifulstyle that great! Its new group just started and its perfect for anyone whether you been doing gor 10 years, thinking about doing it, or just started! If you haven't already go to the group page and ask to join!

Hi beauties, i've just joined the Facebook group, pending for your acceptance. I've started blogging just few months back. Looking forward to know more friends and share experience with one another. Feel free to follow my blog at www.howtotightenpores.com  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Hello - a friend and I are just about to launch a blog. It would be great to build some connections in the MUA blogging community!

Our blog is more focussed on setting up and running an MUA business, and so hearing stories and tips from as many MUAs as possible, be it through guests posts or interviews is really important.

Will definitely join your FB group Martisa if that's okay?

• Like 1

Hey CIMChris you and your friend are welcome to join! The group is for anyone in the beauty niche whether it be fashion, makeup, lifestyle, or how to setup and run an MUA business! I hope to see you both there!

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook