Beauty Blogger Conections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like to connect with other bloggers in different ways! Including following their blog, guest posts, free advertising on each others blog, etc! I just want to help each ither out and meet new people in the process!

@@Paulak thanks! I think help a lot bloggers out wether they just started or have been doing it many years! I hope you will join the group! Feel free to friend me as well!

Thanks I added you! I'll start adding posts to it once we get a few more members! Feel free to share the group! Also whats your blog link? I'd like to subscribe to yours as well! Mines is new so its still in the beginning stages, but I hope you get something benefical from it!

Hi guys I'm a little late but I'd love to network too. I haven't been blogging for very long but I would love to work with you guys in any way that I can ;-)

@@mybeautifulstyle that great! Its new group just started and its perfect for anyone whether you been doing gor 10 years, thinking about doing it, or just started! If you haven't already go to the group page and ask to join!

Hi beauties, i've just joined the Facebook group, pending for your acceptance. I've started blogging just few months back. Looking forward to know more friends and share experience with one another. Feel free to follow my blog at www.howtotightenpores.com  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Hello - a friend and I are just about to launch a blog. It would be great to build some connections in the MUA blogging community!

Our blog is more focussed on setting up and running an MUA business, and so hearing stories and tips from as many MUAs as possible, be it through guests posts or interviews is really important.

Will definitely join your FB group Martisa if that's okay?

Hey CIMChris you and your friend are welcome to join! The group is for anyone in the beauty niche whether it be fashion, makeup, lifestyle, or how to setup and run an MUA business! I hope to see you both there!

Latest posts

Back