I didn't expect to get a whole other box when I asked or I probably wouldn't have. I'll post my items when I'm not on a tablet.

Well of course not. But you had good reason to report it since you only had a box of ten to begin with. In fact hearing that made me not want to report my missing item even more. But when I realized it was two items, one being a coveted item, well that changed thigs. But I still felt guilty knowing that they would send a new box. Almost wish I didn't know that. I have plenty of stuff, just want my Murad. LOL... They could have just slipped a tube in a cheap envie and I would have been happy. And they still can.

I do think I figured out what happened to my box now though. Several product packagings were damaged pretty badly. I think they spilled the contents on the floor and some things flew off and were missed. Or maybe it was dropped and stepped on then placed into a new box? Something happened to it...

Edited by candes

Yes I am :D

I received my original order on a Saturday

My box for the Beautybar0814 code arrived, and it was not the 20 mystery pack I was supposed to get. :( Box A....

But on a good note, I will use every last thing in that box besides the eye stuff, I noticed that the Sonya Dakur is only half full and goes fast. I have heard wonderful thingt about the Caudalie and want to use it on my over sun exposed upper chest (sample very tiny). And I will have more time to see if that Murad pore/wrinkle stuff works as well as my perlabella. My skin is falling apart more every day without that.

Best of all, I can slather things on vs. scrimping and treating things like liquid gold. I really am sick of that.

Well, I broke down and got two of each of the A & B with the $25 off FALLCARE14 promo code and the free Philosophy 20-pack with the BEAUTYBAR0814.  I justified it since I unsubbed Blush and regular SS this month, my birthday was a week ago, and I can make goodie bags for my bridemaids with lots of it!!  I really wasn't going to buy any until I read up on the codes... They got me, darn thing always do!!  (I'm a promo code queen, I tell you.)

*shame on me*  Gotta stop checking into MUT when I'm bored at work!!! lol

• Like 1

Well, I broke down and got two of each of the A & B with the $25 off FALLCARE14 promo code and the free Philosophy 20-pack with the BEAUTYBAR0814. I justified it since I unsubbed Blush and regular SS this month, my birthday was a week ago, and I can make goodie bags for my bridemaids with lots of it!! I really wasn't going to buy any until I read up on the codes... They got me, darn thing always do!! (I'm a promo code queen, I tell you.)

*shame on me* Gotta stop checking into MUT when I'm bored at work!!! lol

Welcome fellow addict :)

• Like 1

My box for the Beautybar0814 code arrived, and it was not the 20 mystery pack I was supposed to get. :( Box A....

But on a good note, I will use every last thing in that box besides the eye stuff, I noticed that the Sonya Dakur is only half full and goes fast. I have heard wonderful thingt about the Caudalie and want to use it on my over sun exposed upper chest (sample very tiny). And I will have more time to see if that Murad pore/wrinkle stuff works as well as my perlabella. My skin is falling apart more every day without that.

Best of all, I can slather things on vs. scrimping and treating things like liquid gold. I really am sick of that.

Sorry to hear that :(

I got notice my order shipped, but it won't arrive until Wednesday.

Edited by Tobygirl

Sorry to hear that :(

I got notice my order shipped, but it won't arrive until Wednesday.

Sorry to hear about yours also. You are probably looking forward to that 20 piece gift also like I was. At least you will get yours. You could tell I was trying to look on the bright side, huh?

My replacement box will show up tomorrow. But like I said, I will use every last item except for the eye stuff since my eyes can't tolerate makeup. Afraid to even give those away though. And normally I may keep one for a rare formal night. But not this stuff! Old stuff is dangerous. So the replacement box was well deserved considering I would have had 9 Jane iredale products that may possibly be unsafe along with 2 missing. 6 Borghese? Now that would be VERY difficult to use. LOL...

What are you doing with your two Jane iredale eye products (6 total) ? Maybe we should ask them if they truely are that old? They are not sealed in packaging...

Edited by candes

Welcome fellow addict :)

Yeah ditto!

Gottcha! Nah I wasn't gonna be short and sweet for a change. LOL.... :D

Well, I broke down and got two of each of the A & B with the $25 off FALLCARE14 promo code and the free Philosophy 20-pack with the BEAUTYBAR0814.  I justified it since I unsubbed Blush and regular SS this month, my birthday was a week ago, and I can make goodie bags for my bridemaids with lots of it!!  I really wasn't going to buy any until I read up on the codes... They got me, darn thing always do!!  (I'm a promo code queen, I tell you.)

*shame on me*  Gotta stop checking into MUT when I'm bored at work!!! lol

Good for you! Ya know with all that I got/am getting for $75, just the hairspray alone would pay for my box. This is an excellent deal! You will have to tell us about your favorites when you get your boxes. I love sharing the excitement.

I was really going to sit this one out... I went a little crazy last time they had that warehouse sale, but golly these looked way nicer than last time! And again, I'm a sucker for a promo code!

• Like 1

I'm still debating if I should jump on this deal! I missed out on the 5 for $25 deal a while back, does anyone know whether it's going to come back? I've never ordered from BB so I'm unfamiliar with them. Thanks!

• Like 1

Y'all have me in a freaking frenzy to get this, and I don't even really want it!

Bad MUT-ers, BAD MUT-ers!

Exactly! We're all a bunch of enablers!

• Like 2

I'm still debating if I should jump on this deal! I missed out on the 5 for $25 deal a while back, does anyone know whether it's going to come back? I've never ordered from BB so I'm unfamiliar with them. Thanks!

It's about the same this time... I believe the only difference is that last time 15 items were divided into 5 boxes, whereas this time it appears all 15 items are in the same box. Also, these boxes appear to be more created or put together, last time it was left over boxes from previous months. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

• Like 2

If you buy 4 boxes, and use the two codes, you will get 80 products for $75. Better than the 5 boxes for $25 deal.

Another option is to buy 3 at $75 and get $10 off with your Sept code, or $7.50 (code on site) off if new to SS. Then you will also get the free box with the free 20 item git code. And you still get free shipping. Total? 65 products for $65 or so.

Edited by candes
  • Like 1

It's about the same this time... I believe the only difference is that last time 15 items were divided into 5 boxes, whereas this time it appears all 15 items are in the same box. Also, these boxes appear to be more created or put together, last time it was left over boxes from previous months. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Although face care heavy, there is a gamet of diferent product types.

I thought each box had 5 items for the 5 for 25?

Y'all have me in a freaking frenzy to get this, and I don't even really want it!

Bad MUT-ers, BAD MUT-ers!

You? I am still in a frenzy over this, and I already got my stuff! Me and Tobygirl went stark raving mad over this. LOL.... Now just close the thread and your eyes and pretend this is not here. Easy as pie, huh? LOL...

I really do love it all! I am a face care addict, so this was nirvana for me! I got about nearly a grand worth of stuff for $75.

Now I wonder why it is taking until Weds for Tobygirl's to be delivered? Could some of their distribution centers have run out? Mine came from my same state. Hey Tobygirl what does you tracking show? Is it the same as last time? Or maybe they are transferring some inventory to your center.

Edited by candes
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear about yours also. You are probably looking forward to that 20 piece gift also like I was. At least you will get yours. You could tell I was trying to look on the bright side, huh?

My replacement box will show up tomorrow. But like I said, I will use every last item except for the eye stuff since my eyes can't tolerate makeup. Afraid to even give those away though. And normally I may keep one for a rare formal night. But not this stuff! Old stuff is dangerous. So the replacement box was well deserved considering I would have had 9 Jane iredale products that may possibly be unsafe along with 2 missing. 6 Borghese? Now that would be VERY difficult to use. LOL...

What are you doing with your two Jane iredale eye products (6 total) ? Maybe we should ask them if they truely are that old? They are not sealed in packaging...

Did not realize the date when I got my first box --- the mascara is in my purse for touch-ups and works really well actually

You? I am still in a frenzy over this, and I already got my stuff! Me and Tobygirl went stark raving mad over this. LOL.... Now just close the thread and your eyes and pretend this is not here. Easy as pie, huh? LOL...

I really do love it all! I am a face care addict, so this was nirvana for me! I got about nearly a grand worth of stuff for $75.

Now I wonder why it is taking until Weds for Tobygirl's to be delivered? Could some of their distribution centers have run out? Mine came from my same state. Hey Tobygirl what does you tracking show? Is it the same as last time? Or maybe they are transferring some inventory to your center.

My first order (2 boxes) was shipped on a Wednesday from PA and arrived on a Saturday (TX)

This time left PA on a Friday and will arrive on Wednesday (estimated)

Hey Candes, we both need help with this addiction (I already decided that no matter how many extras I have certain items are NOT going in the gift pile) - if we lived closer we could start a support group LOL :D

• Like 1

My first order (2 boxes) was shipped on a Wednesday from PA and arrived on a Saturday (TX)

This time left PA on a Friday and will arrive on Wednesday (estimated)

Hey Candes, we both need help with this addiction (I already decided that no matter how many extras I have certain items are NOT going in the gift pile) - if we lived closer we could start a support group LOL :D

I usually give tons of stuff away. I like way too much this time around... I may give my daughter some candles to be nice and obviously Borghese. The mascaras and conditioners hmm... But if you think about it, most of my samples from all six boxes will only add up to 1 1/2 full sizes each except for a few. And it is well rounded so you can use most at the same time. Besides the Borghese, it really isn't all that much. So there is nothing to be ashamed about.. Really :)

And you know what? I will still be cutting empties with my pointy scissors for the last few drops.

My replacement box shipped at 6PM and will arrive the next day (Sat)! Now how is that for fast? I live in PA though. I thought 1 day shipping was the norm.

TX? My best and long time internet friend is from TX.

Edited by candes

I usually give tons of stuff away. I like way too much this time around... I may give my daughter some candles to be nice and obviously Borghese. The mascaras and conditioners hmm... But if you think about it, most of my samples from all six boxes will only add up to 1 1/2 full sizes each except for a few. And it is well rounded so you can use most at the same time. Besides the Borghese, it really isn't all that much. So there is nothing to be ashamed about.. Really :)

And you know what? I will still be cutting empties with my pointy scissors for the last few drops.

My replacement box shipped at 6PM and will arrive the next day (Sat)! Now how is that for fast? I live in PA though. I thought 1 day shipping was the norm.

TX? My best and long time internet friend is from TX.

I do the same thing with my scissors :)

Well, no wonder you got yours so fast - you live in the same state. Although, that makes me feel better about my shipping time - almost thought there was some kind of problem (the problem is Tx is so big and so far from PA) :D

I do the same thing with my scissors :)

Well, no wonder you got yours so fast - you live in the same state. Although, that makes me feel better about my shipping time - almost thought there was some kind of problem (the problem is Tx is so big and so far from PA) :D

A little off topic, but I just won a seafood gift basket. How nice :)

Can't believe that my husband doesn't say a word although many boxes were paid for months ago. But I got a Memebox yesterday (Blech, never again). 4 SS mystery yesterday. 1 SS mystery today. 1 SS mystery tomorrow, 1 Blush tomorrow, and my final Julep on Monday.

Plus since SS was so nice, I didn't cancel this months SS box. And Discover Marta will be soon this month also.

Makes me feel like I have to hide the evidnce (empty boxes), ya know? But, it all comes nearly at once... :blush:

• Like 1

A little off topic, but I just won a seafood gift basket. How nice :)

Can't believe that my husband doesn't say a word although many boxes were paid for months ago. But I got a Memebox yesterday (Blech, never again). 4 SS mystery yesterday. 1 SS mystery today. 1 SS mystery tomorrow, 1 Blush tomorrow, and my final Julep on Monday.

Plus since SS was so nice, I didn't cancel this months SS box. And Discover Marta will be soon this month also.

Makes me feel like I have to hide the evidnce (empty boxes), ya know? But, it all comes nearly at once... :blush:

Since you didn't cancel SS do you know what the other items are yet (dashboard reveal) ?

Who's the seafood basket from?

This month I am getting: Ipsy, SS mystery boxes, love with food ( FREE promo and than I will cancel - can't say no to FREE), and Graze (if you're interested in trying it for FREE message me)

Cancelled: QBox, SS (for now), Love with Food (except the FREE one)

I am hoping to add one or two more boxes but am waiting for cyber Monday - I have heard subs have AMAZING deals during that time :D

• Like 2

Since you didn't cancel SS do you know what the other items are yet (dashboard reveal) ?

Who's the seafood basket from?

This month I am getting: Ipsy, SS mystery boxes, love with food ( FREE promo and than I will cancel - can't say no to FREE), and Graze (if you're interested in trying it for FREE message me)

Cancelled: QBox, SS (for now), Love with Food (except the FREE one)

I am hoping to add one or two more boxes but am waiting for cyber Monday - I have heard subs have AMAZING deals during that time :D

You had me all excited thinking maybe my dashboard was updated. Never thought to look, but it is still sept. Boxes ship in 3 days.

Won the 1st prize seafood from "Wild Selections". Was very close to winning a cancun trip if you think about it.

When I am all done with this month, I should be down to just Blush, SS and discover Marta (paid for a year). I won't be needing anything for a while, after this.

Thanx for the cyber monday tip although I need more boxes like I need a hole in my head.

Painting my nails with Crabtree and Evelyn that I got a while back from a Beauty.com promo. The color (clemantine/mandarin)is to die for! I thought it would be ugly!

Edited by candes

You had me all excited thinking maybe my dashboard was updated. Never thought to look, but it is still sept. Boxes ship in 3 days.

Won the 1st prize seafood from "Wild Selections". Was very close to winning a cancun trip if you think about it.

When I am all done with this month, I should be down to just Blush, SS and discover Marta (paid for a year). I won't be needing anything for a while, after this.

Thanx for the cyber monday tip although I need more boxes like I need a hole in my head.

Painting my nails with Crabtree and Evelyn that I got a while back from a Beauty.com promo. The color (clemantine/mandarin)is to die for! I thought it would be ugly!

Winning anything is exciting (last week I won a FREE domino sugar and a FREE box of organic mac/cheese and I was acting like it was something big)

Graze is a box of natural treats that are so delicious (4 portioned treats per box - savory and sweet selections) - I look forward to my box every week (weekly or bimonthly) I usually snack on these during my downtime at home :D

• Like 1

Got my four boxes in today and the free Philosophy add on... Only two perfume samples out of my whole order! Definitely feel like a winner!!!!!

• Like 2

Got my four boxes in today and the free Philosophy add on... Only two perfume samples out of my whole order! Definitely feel like a winner!!!!!

I love that perfume!!! :D

I also got my order - and put that perfume in my purse right away.

• Like 1