goldendarter

Reviews Products

Not entirely sure where to post this, but I got on tonight thinking I would add a bunch of reviews on that section since I've seen a few posts asking for reviews. Figured I'd start with some Birch Box items, but I can't find any through the search function. Maybe they aren't already in the database, but I just didn't feel like it could possible for an item like the Klorane dry shampoos not to be in there. Maybe some of the more esoteric items I have (ahem... Memebox) would make sense not to be in there. But maybe I am searching incorrectly?

@@goldendarter

Thanks for asking. We have many brands, but some may be missing.

If you don't see a brand, you can add one. 

1. Go the review center
  2. Find the "add review" button
  3. If the brand name is missing, you can request that we add it:
  4. brand.jpg