Limited Edition: Fall Fete

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these Limited Edition boxes! I just got mine and I'm super happy with it! Here's a picture of my box:

I got the classic salad hands that I wanted and the colors of the pinch bowl set I wanted too, so I was very happy that although it was up to chance, I got what I wanted! The room spray is nice and I am super excited to try the simple syrups in some drinks.  The raspberry smells just like fresh raspberries and while I am not a big lavender fan, it actually smells good, maybe the lemon helped even it out. I know some people weren't happy about the place cards or coasters, but I plan to use them for Thanksgiving. The confetti is a fun touch too. The only thing I'm not super excited about is the Govino decanter only because I can't drink red wine. Overall, I'm loving this box!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love lavender lemonade, maybe that syrup over some shortbread or vanilla ice cream would be great. I may have to order that syrup, or figure out how to make it.  It wasn't enough for me to buy the whole box for it, though. I think the lemon definitely makes it taste less perfume-like.  

This is way too expensive for me for what's inside (that I mostly already have/ can buy separately for cheaper).  A shame because I love their home/ food stuff and I'm crying to cut down on beauty products so this would've been right up my alley.  I hope they release another LE box soon- I assume they will in time for the holidays at least.

I loved the box so much I ordered a second (with code and points!) to break up for future gifts. I'm hoping that I get the square hands and the other pinch bowls this time so I can choose which I want for myself. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I thought the box was a good value, even more so when you can use a coupon code and points.

Latest posts

Back