Hi everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was so exited to find these forums! My name is Madelyn and I am a serious makeup addict. I accept that, and use painting my face as my primary form of creativity. I'm 36, a vegan chef, and I am expecting my first and only child at the moment I type this. I love playing RPGS, like Warhammer Fantasy 3rd edition, Dark Sun, and D&D. I am a nerd at heart so I can speak with some education about Star Wars, Star Trek, comic books, role playing games and much more. I used to play hockey, but now I mostly just cook, develop recipes, teach cooking classes and indulge my urge to buy new makeup.

I think the funniest thing I've done recently is make a 50 week advent calendar for myself. It goes from September 30th to September 15th, the next year. I can stash away $5-15 bucks a week (skipping a few lattes, etc) and that is my fund for the holiday makeup sets I love so much the next year. I've been doing this system for two years, but now I have a pretty calendar to do it with. I save my makeup samples and stash them randomly, so some weeks I get a little treasure I forgot about. I'm finishing it now. When it is all done I'll post pictures somewhere here.

Wow!!! what an intro you just gave!!! B) :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that was awesome to read! Welcome to MuT @@Madelyn , :flowers:

I looove your profile pic, think its super interesting and pretty, I like that style. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you have fun here, and I look forward to seeing your stash of amazing makeup... Your system sounds great! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :lol:

Back