What would YOUR collaboration Memebox be?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You read the title! With all the recent talk about collab boxes, some good and some... not so good, I'm sure everybody has an idea of what they would put into a Memebox for others if given the chance. Collaboration boxes have an average of SIX full sized items. You may also have the option to add 1-2 sample sized items.

Here's mine:

1) Nuganic Customize Sun Block

Who would have guessed? Few people love this as much as me. Actually, I'm pretty sure I love this more than anyone in the world. But it's my collab box, darn it. High SPF, fairly high PA rating, no alcohol, and only one ingredient that pops up on my radar (lime extract in the lower half of the list). Feels like a moisturizer, no white cast once it sinks in... my only complaint is that it doesn't always dry completely, but I always use a powder regardless, so I don't care.

2) Miguhara B.P Cream

Highly loved by me & others, a great primer that feels silky smooth and can even double as a light BB cream on those good skin days. Despite looking tinted, it virtually melts into the skin, at least for me. I've heard similar things from others, and so I don't think colour will be a huge issue for anyone not at the extremes of the skin colour spectrum.

3) Palan Cysense Organic Essence (from Global #12)

I believe this product deserves way more praise. This leave-in hair treatment has noticeable effects after using. It makes my split ends virtually disappear (temporarily, as with all products of this nature), and leaves my hair with significant luster and smoothness. I've had to force myself to try out the many other conditioners I get from sub boxes because of this product.

4) Keyskin Foot Peeling Care (or a similar foot peeling mask)

Everyone should use a foot peeling mask at least once. I know they're terrible for the skin, but it's so satisfying and the payback is fantastic.

5) Tony Moly Bunny Gloss (1 of any of the available colours)

A lower-priced item to keep the value of this collab box from being completely unrealistic, and because... bunnies. Duh. Though these aren't the best in terms of staying power or moisturization, they are a cute little product to add a pop of colour in your day. I actually quite like the slight tint they provide. They're great for "no makeup" makeup.

6) Leaders InSolution Bio Medi-curing Mask Aqua Dressing

A once-common repeat in boxes, but still one I see on ISO lists. I love hydrogel masks and I think this is among my favourites, even more than the beloved SEP lace mask. Again, a more inexpensive option to round out the box. If possible, I would throw in the Coconut Bio Mask with Tomato too, since they tend to come together.

7) illi Cleaning Oil & Foam travel/sample set (from Mini #3)

The most useful samples I have ever gotten, hands down. A little goes a long way with these bad boys, and they were able to wash off all sorts of make up. They were super gentle and didn't make my skin feel dry at all. I would buy the full-size of these in a heartbeat, if I could only find a proper ingredient list.

So what would your box look like?

I think I'd try to do a mix of things. My own version of head to toe, so to speak. Some products I have tried, and some I very much want to try.

1) HELLOEVERYBODY Scaling Scalp shampoo/conditioner:

Since everyone (besides me) is probably sick of the Vita Berry Shampoo, I thought I'd switch it to this. A shampoo/conditioner that helps remove styling products, helps clean clogged pores but is still good for a sensitive scalp. I love this brand, and I think it's so reasonably priced. I want all the things.

2) Holika Holika Soda Deep Cleansing Oil:

I am dying to try this, and everyone could use a great oil cleanser

3) Skin1004 Centella Asiatica Ampoule:

This is my favorite thing on the planet. It calms, it soothes, it gets rid of beard burn.

4) Eco Ennea Argan Moisture Body Oil:

This comes as a lotion as well, but winter is creeping up here in the US and lotion just doesn't seem to cut it. Plus this stuff probably smells amazing.

5)ibelivyu Flower Hand Cream:

Hear me out, these actually smell fantastic. I hate floral scents, but I don't find these to flowery, the scents aren't super powerful and they kind of go away after awhile. Although the purple and orange flower do smell particularly great. These are my favorite hand creams and they just sink right in without being greasy at all.

6) Friendly Almond Foot Masks:

Because peeling masks aren't everyone's bag and foot masks are fun!

While my colab box isn't super "fun" or exciting, it's one that could be used by everyone.

This wouldn't work. It seems like collab is just to sell the person's name (you must be super famous or something, to boost Memebox's reputation) and the box value doesn't matter at all.

I would throw in all the expensive, awesome stuff: Max clinic caviar oil cleanser, Iope/ any other BB cushion, Blithe, 7 seconds negjanggoo, Kerasys oriental hair shampoo and MaRait Baeis Noires perfume.

But that would be unrealistic, no? In my next life maybe...

Hmm, this wouldn't happen ever. But If I DID get the chance these would be my picks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. LJH Tea Tree Essence - One of the first products from Memebox I really fell in love with. So gentle yet effective. Soothes the skin if you got breakouts, moisturizes really well and just an awesome product all-around.

2.Cleansing Dessert in Berry Mix - Loved the coco+coconut one from the Cacao box. The texture of it is so creamy, it feels so luxorious to use. The cleanser foams up really well, smells nice and does cleans the skin thoroughly. 

3. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner - One of my all-time favourite toners. We haven't gotten this in a Memebox, but it's one of those products alot of people would love. You have to try this toner if you haven't already!!

4. It's Skin Effector Ampoules - Selected from synake and yeast. These ampoules are the first I ever tried from It's Skin and probably the best item they sell - in my opinion. Both synake and yeast do brighten up the skin, makes is glow-y and gives hell of alot of moisture to the skin.

5. VDL Triple Bar Tint - Selected from the shades available. These are bloody amazing. 3 shades in the same lipstick that all merge together to this gorgeous shade. I have it in pink myself and would love to get my hands on the rest!

6. Miguphara BP Cream - Just because.. Well need no explanation! This is the best product I have recieved from Memebox to this date. So ofc it would be in my collab box!^^

Latest posts

Back