Circular Swap #6 - North Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the swapping order for CS#6 - North Group

1. @@tulippop (box starter)
  2. @@Elizabeth Mac
  3. @@chelsealynn
  4. @@Sheeeeeelby
  5. @@SnowLeopard
  6. @@feemia
  7. @@tulippop (Return to Box Starter)

To be a good participant, please post to the thread when you have received the box (required), post pictures of the box contents (optional, but always fun and appreciated) and PM the next recipient with delivery confirmation information when you send the box on (required). You have the option of either PMing the next recipient or @tgooberbutt for the mailing address/info of the next participant.

Try to keep the box moving by sending it within one (1) week of when you receive it. Remember, over-communication is better than no communication! PM @tgooberbutt if you run into issues. And remember to have fun and stalk other threads!!!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all!  Already emailed  @@Elizabeth Mac for her address.  I'm ready to mail it out.    I can post pictures too if any of you would like to see what I'm mailing out.

And stealing this from Name TBA swap group....  Is there anything you guys are particularly looking forward to OR really don't want to see?  Fav products, brands, wishlist items?  I did check out everyone's profile but only 2 people had a trade/wishlist.  Please let me know because I have a ton of stuff and it won't all fit in the box (I already tried and failed miserably, had to get another box from the PO).  If I happen to have an item from someone's wishlist - would any of you mind if I put that person's name on it to make sure they get it?  (not sure if that's ok or a big no no, so please let me know!!)

(STOLEN FROM NAME TBA!!!)

As for me -

Products I love - Nail polish, nail art, nail stamping, eyeshadow, pretty hair pins, face masks/peels, bath salt/soaks/etc, bubble bath, bath tea bags, just bath anything, Grey brow pencils, and vanilla/fruity scented lip products.  

Products I'm not interested in - I already have the perfumes I like and haven't liked or bought a new one in about a decade.  Shampoo and conditioner.

Favorite Brands - Mac, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Jill Stuart, Maquillage, MUFE, NARS, shu uemura, 

Wishlist - I don't really have anything atm, I would just like to try new things that catch my eye.

Hi everyone!  I'm familiar with some of you from SS but always happy to see new names/faces as well!  

To answer posed questions:

1.  I am okay with a wish list product being marked for a specific person as long as this is okay with everyone else.

2.  I'm not really looking for anything specific but some things I would love to see are indie makeup/nail polish/any products that are new to me really!  I just want to have some new goodies to play with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Products I Love - Mini lipsticks/lipstick samples, hand lotion, lip balm, nail polish, bath bombs, perfume samples

Products I'm Not Interested In - BB/CC creams, bronzer, primer

Favorite Brands - Urban Decay, Lush, amika, bumble and bumble, MUFE

I'm excited we're so close to starting!

ETA:  How does everyone feel about swatched/sanitized products?  Personally I know I probably wouldn't take them but I don't mind them being put in the box as long as they are labeled.  I would be interested in swatched or used nail polishes though.  I have a few I could include if anyone would be interested.

Totally fine with wishlists & used/sanitized items! YES post pics, please! 

Products I love - lippies, blushes, eyeshadow, nail polish, bath & Body, indie anything (mostly polishes though!)

Products I'm not interested in - Tanning, 

Favorite Brands - Urban Decay, Tarte, NYX Cosmetics, LUSH, Liz Earle, Fortune Cookie Soap, 100% Pure, The Balm,  Beauty Protector, Memebox items

Wishlist - anything from above!

ETA:  How does everyone feel about swatched/sanitized products?  Personally I know I probably wouldn't take them but I don't mind them being put in the box as long as they are labeled.  I would be interested in swatched or used nail polishes though.  I have a few I could include if anyone would be interested.
I'm fine with swatched/sanitized items and a small percentage of the stuff I'm including will be just that.  I wiped everything down with a towel, then dipped them in alcohol for a while and then wiped them down again.  I haven't heard back yet from the next person on the list so when I do get her address I can send it out.

Last night I was going through my stuff and found even more things that I could add in.  I didn't realize how much stuff I had!

Last night I was going through my stuff and found even more things that I could add in.  I didn't realize how much stuff I had!
Woot!  I can't wait to see what you put in.  

So umm, I haven't heard back from the @@Elizabeth Mac yet.  It seems she hasn't been online since Sept 27th so she may not know that it has started.  I think I'll give it another day and then ask @@tgooberbutt for her email address.

Hello everyone!! I'm so sorry for being absent for a couple of days. I was visiting with my new nephew, but I'm back and will be more attentive. @@tulippop should have my mailing address now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE bath products, and I'm a big LUSH junkie. I also love face and hair masks. Other favorite brands include NARS, MAC, Tarte, Shiseido, Kiehls, Amika, Macadamia, and Moroccanoil. I'm also hoping to find gift ideas for my sisters for Christmas (I think about this year-round), so I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else likes. 

ETA: I'm fine with swatched items and love photo updates!

Thanks @@Elizabeth Mac!  The box is packed and I will ship it out either Wed or Thurs.  Here's what I put in.  It is a little bit full and I took out duplicates and some other stuff to make it fit.  The bags are all ipsy bags and feel free to take any or all of them.  

These items below are used.  I've put them in a separate bag labeled used and any item that can be sanitized I did (wipe off with towel, dip in alcohol, wiped off with towel again).

Packed up.. First layer in mostly ipsy bags.  

Second layer

That's it!

Hopefully someone may make use of some of it.  Sorry but I couldn't fit it all in there.

Those are hair removal thingies.. I don't know how to describe it but look! a picture! ..... 

facial-hair-remover-01.jpg

And now I feel kinda bad.  As a joke I put in some items in the pictures I thought NO ONE would want.  But I haven't shipped the box out yet so if anyone actually wants the coola, supergoop, j cats cream palette, cailyns lip thing and eyeliner, pop lip stuff - please let me know.  I put other things in there as a surprise XD

Latest posts

Back