tgooberbutt

Circular Swap #6 - Calibama? Discussion Group

Another ravioli!

Haha I think that is the same ravioli I sent to her, that I forgot to put in the box when I shipped it out.  I felt bad so I sent the ravioli, Beauty protector and a Carven candle to her.

• Like 1

@@Lolo22 did you get the box already? Is it too late for me to back out of this round?

I just have SO MUCH STUFF right now and I still have more coming from Secret Santa! I feel like I need time to reorganize my stash before I take any more things  :wacko:

@@Lolo22 did you get the box already? Is it too late for me to back out of this round?

I just have SO MUCH STUFF right now and I still have more coming from Secret Santa! I feel like I need time to reorganize my stash before I take any more things :wacko:

Nope, I'm guessing it will come tomorrow. Yes, totally if you wanna back out I can send to whoevers next :) I should've thought about SS too. I have tons of pretties now!! :-D
  • Like 1

Nope, I'm guessing it will come tomorrow. Yes, totally if you wanna back out I can send to whoevers next :) I should've thought about SS too. I have tons of pretties now!! :-D

PHEW ok. Yeah, I'm just going to skip this round then and if we do another round, I'm going to have a billion things to put in :D Just need to get everything organized! My makeup room kind of looks like a tornado went through it...

• Like 1

@@Lolo22

I'll pm you my mailing address.

PHEW ok. Yeah, I'm just going to skip this round then and if we do another round, I'm going to have a billion things to put in :D Just need to get everything organized! My makeup room kind of looks like a tornado went through it...

Sorry ya'll I shouldn't post without coffee!  Happy Monday! 

Edited by lovepink
  • Like 1

@@Lolo22

I'll pm you my mailing address.

This is super weird but the box arrived at 7:30 this morning! I'm guessing it was misdelivered and a neighbor brought it over?? My post office doesn't even open til 9 so I don't know what happened. Someone rang the door bell but I didn't answer fast enough to see who. It will probably take me a day or two to go through but I should have it out to you by Wednesday! :) :)

Ok so I went through the box after work. Are we talking out items if I put them last round and no one took? Nail polishes I will for sure since they take up more space, unless anyone was eyeing anything?...also are we liking nail polishes in the box? Doesn't seem like there are many takers? I don't want to put things in if there's no interest. If anyone likes polish let me know what your ISO and I might have it! :).

If there's anything else anyone is looking for please let me know! I try to look through everyone's trade lists/wishlists so you guys can get the best goodies. I also might put a few indie things in there if anyone likes those too? :)

Who's getting it next? Tgooberbutt or tnorth? I'll go through my stash tomorrow and getting ready to ship Wednesday. :)

I think @@tnorth1852 was suppose to be getting back from CO soon. We can wait to hear from her first - or I can go next, I don't really have a preference on the order. 

As for (not)wants.... I'm fine if you swap out the nail polish - I'm so flush full of them! I have a weakness for nice smelling hand cremes candles, or even life-style extras type of things. And anything Caudalie, Amore Pacific, Tatcha, Tocca...I know they're pricey brands so even foils are greatly appreciated. 

Woohoo!! :D

• Like 2

I am home! But with just a week left until christmas, I'm so frazzled and out of pocket. I love you guys for letting me in on the fun - but I think I'm going to have to sit out this round!

Oh - and @@tgooberbutt - PM me your address! I've got some Tocca Hand Creams and a rollerball that could use a home.

• Like 1

Ok so, here's what I took:

post-97934-0-85522000-1418787766_thumb.jpg

Here's what I have ready to add:

post-97934-0-65628800-1418787804_thumb.jpg

However I can't get the B&BW soap, tobac body butter or y2c CC cream to fit....I think I will set aside for our next round unless I can work some magic! Or if anyone really wants them speak up and I'll take out some other items I've seen repeat this round to make them fit :) The box is pretty rough so I may have to get a new box. I took out a few things I put in 1st round to make more room. Otherwise, it's ready to go out to tgooberbutt, but probably Thursday now :)

• Like 1

I am home! But with just a week left until christmas, I'm so frazzled and out of pocket. I love you guys for letting me in on the fun - but I think I'm going to have to sit out this round!

Oh - and @@tgooberbutt - PM me your address! I've got some Tocca Hand Creams and a rollerball that could use a home.

Woohooo! just PM'ed you :) You're too awesome! 

Ok so, here's what I took:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Here's what I have ready to add:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

However I can't get the B&BW soap, tobac body butter or y2c CC cream to fit....I think I will set aside for our next round unless I can work some magic! Or if anyone really wants them speak up and I'll take out some other items I've seen repeat this round to make them fit :) The box is pretty rough so I may have to get a new box. I took out a few things I put in 1st round to make more room. Otherwise, it's ready to go out to tgooberbutt, but probably Thursday now :)

OMG! Sachajuan! I've always wanted to try them :)

• Like 1

@@Lolo22 Amazing adds!  Good luck with box tetris!  Will be fun to see what makes the final cut when it gets to me!!!!  Will be a great way to start the new year!

• Like 1

Hey all - apologies for the late update! I got the box, and have picts - will post in the next couple of days. @@lovepink - I'll PM to see when might be a good time period to send to you give that it's the holidays. 

I've taken out a lot, and put a lot back in, but the Sachajuan is miiiiinnnnneeee :)

• Like 2

All I've got to say is wow :) That box is pretty full of really awesome stuff. I'm out of town for the holidays and was not able to send the package out before I left. I have PM'ed @@lovepink, but unfortunately the box won't be on the move until about Jan 9th/10th. On the plus side, that leaves me even more time to gather goodies to put in the box. In the meantime, included are picts of what came, what I took, and what is decidedly going in (though there will likely be more once I get back).

Happy Holidays everyone!

What came in the box:

post-89387-0-58070400-1419697130_thumb.jpgpost-89387-0-53169800-1419697139_thumb.jpgpost-89387-0-22516300-1419697178_thumb.jpgpost-89387-0-34509900-1419697184_thumb.jpgpost-89387-0-19452000-1419697190_thumb.jpg

One casualty!:

post-89387-0-08390700-1419697195_thumb.jpg

Taking out the stuff I put in that did not find a home this last time around:

post-89387-0-21138200-1419697199_thumb.jpg

What I am taking out this round:

post-89387-0-10607600-1419697210_thumb.jpg

What I'm adding so far  (everything is new and unswatched):

post-89387-0-34907000-1419697215_thumb.jpg

post-89387-0-64498000-1419697204_thumb.jpg

If we're going for another round, let me know if there are any categories of requests. I'm going to try to add more lippies, shadows and hair products. 

Are we going another round? I have tons of stuff from stash sorting for the 100 Day No Buy Challenge. Or does everyone want to take a break and wait until CS 7 whenever it is?

Are we going another round? I have tons of stuff from stash sorting for the 100 Day No Buy Challenge. Or does everyone want to take a break and wait until CS 7 whenever it is?

I would prefer not to do a 3rd round.  Having it take so long to get the box around (I understand it was due to the holidays) kind of took some of the fun out of it for me.

If round 7 starts up in the spring I would be down.

• Like 1

Got the box today!  Will be a while before I can post pics (or even open it lol).  I will do my best to get pics later today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

Ok I got home from the gym, ate dinner and am digging into the box.  It is literally crammed full of stuff.  I wanted to acknowledge @@tgooberbutt 's packing perfection!

post-84001-0-09881300-1421298322_thumb.jpg

I cannot believe how much stuff is in here.  I am going to savor it for days!

Hope everyone's new year is off to a great start!

• Like 3