Circular Swap #6 - Super Swappers Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the swapping order for CS#6 - [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Super Swappers[/SIZE]

1. @@msambrosia (Box starter)
  2. @@gingerneko
  3. @@button6004
  4. @@CassieM
  5. @@BeMyBait
  6. @@wadedl
  7. @kyxli 
  8. @@msambrosia  (Return to Box Starter)
To be a good participant, please post to the thread when you have received the box (required), post pictures of the box contents (optional, but always fun and appreciated) and PM the next recipient with delivery confirmation information when you send the box on (required). You have the option of either PMing the next recipient or @tgooberbutt for the mailing address/info of the next participant.

Try to keep the box moving by sending it within one (1) week of when you receive it. Remember, over-communication is better than no communication! PM @tgooberbutt if you run into issues. And remember to have fun and stalk other threads!!!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PS - you guys will have to come up with a group name :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, I'm super excited for this! I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you and seeing pretty pictures of everything as the box goes around!

I like Super Swappers!

YAY I CANT WAIT!! I have been putting aside stuff to add to this box when it gets here.  I am so excited!

I like Super Swappers, too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What kinds of things are you guys hoping to find in this box? I seem to have an abundance of lip gloss right now, so expect at least of few of those to be thrown in. 

I stole this from @BlackMagicRose in one of the other swap groups.

1.What type of products do you love?

2.What type of products do you dislike?

3.Favorite brands?

4.Least favorite brands?

This will be super helpful in deciding what to put in the box!

WOOHOO! SUPAH SWAPPAHS!

I caught a nasty head cold the other day and this cheered me right up despite it! Now, I gather... muahaha.

Most color cosmetics except fake lashes and black liner. I especially would love to try out some new (good) brands! Brushes and tools are always a plus. Smooth and blendable shadows.

Really goopy or drying lipstick, too-shiny lipgloss, most hair styling products (I'm a comb-and-go girl, mostly), tween-pink lippies, concealer-colored nude lippies.

3.Favorite brands?
MAC, BPAL, Paula's Choice, Too Faced, Tarte, NYX, Alterna, It Cosmetics, Urban Decay (eyeshadows!), Stila, Pacifica (bath and body products, and scents), Smashbox (primers especially), Bare Minerals, Benefit blushes/powders, Bobbi Brown, Cargo (except the mascara)

4.Least favorite brands?
 Benefit skincare, Philosophy skincare, Buxom, Ulta brand lippies, Origins, Pop Beauty

Most wanted to try:

OCC Lip Tars, more Bite Beauty lippies, any TheBalm powder color cosmetics

1.What type of products do you love? NAIL POLISH. I have a problem.  I'm also really into blush right now, as well as sea salt sprays (if anyone has the julep sea salt spray, I would KILL- okay, not really, but you know- for it). I'm also liking trying new shadow palettes. Also, I like argan oil.

2.What type of products do you dislike? I really dont need anymore mascara. I have so many saved up. I also dont really use eyeliner. And skincare- I'm not really into any new skincare products.

3.Favorite brands? Julep, Zoya, Essie, OPI, Ruffian (see, I like nail polish), Harvey Prince Hello, Tarte, Too Faced, NYX, Pacifica (especially their lip balms), Benefit blush, Stila blush.

4.Least favorite brands? Pop Beauty, Be a Bombshell (thanks, ipsy).

5. Most want to try: Bite lippies.  I am DYING to try one of their lipsticks.

Ahh I'm so excited! Can't wait =) It should be coming at a good time for me too I think... early Novemberish it looks like.

On to the mini-survey!

3.Favorite brands?

4.Least favorite brands?
1.What type of products do you love?: Nail Polish, Hair Stuff

2.What type of products do you dislike?: Lip Gloss, Balms

3.Favorite brands?: Benefit, Urban Decay, Julep, Rainbow Honey, OPI

4.Least favorite brands?: Be a Bombshell, Pixi/Pop Beauty, Anything Jersey Shore

Honestly though I'm sure I'll be able to find neat things in the swap. I'm just happy to finally do this thing!! =P

1.What type of products do you love? eyeshadow, lipstick, pencil eyeliner, blush

2.What type of products do you dislike? mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip gloss, most hair products, nail polish (well, I don't dislike it, but I have too much already)

3.Favorite brands? Living Proof, Urban Decay, Stila, Nars, Tarte, Too Faced

4.Least favorite brands? I don't really have any

Also, how do you guys feel about swatched/lightly used items? I have a lot of lightly used items that I could add if people are ok with it. I especially have a lot of nail polish that's been used once or twice.

I love that we are officially Super Swappers, I wasn't expecting to get on and see that so it made me smile!

@@gingerneko - I actually am just now getting over the worst cold of my life (not kidding!)  it must be that time of year! I hope you are feeling better!

I'm really into anything fall - would love some fall colored eyeliners, eyeshadow, nail polish, lip products. Also fall scented candles and body products are welcome! I'm also interested in trying indie brands. I really need some new blushes - looking for red/berry colors.

Finally got my very picky skin under control so I'm not looking for any new face products (lotions, serums, foundations, etc.). Perfumes and I don't care for any scented products with floral notes!

3.Favorite brands?

Tarte, Julep, Butter London, Klorane, Jouer, Benefit - just a few, I'm open to others!

4.Least favorite brands?

Can't really think of any that stand out right now...

@@msambrosia please share your survey answers too so we know what to put in the box for you!

Also, how do you guys feel about swatched/lightly used items? I have a lot of lightly used items that I could add if people are ok with it. I especially have a lot of nail polish that's been used once or twice.
I'm ok with these being added as long as they are marked. I probably won't take any tested stuff though except for nail polish.

I still have to get a flat rate box from the post office and get everything packed up, but the box should be on the move by the end of the week. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love nail polish, lip products, and colored eyeliners. I'm also really into skincare and Korean products. 

Liquid eyeliner used to be my go-to answer for this, but I finally started using it a bit ago and have at least sort of figured it out. I can't really think of anything! Not a dislike, but I'm allergic to carmine, so I usually stay away from things in the purple range for my eyes.

3.Favorite brands?

Tarte, Coastal Scents, Estee Lauder, NYX, Loreal,Wet n Wild

4.Least favorite brands?

I have yet to find anything from Benefit that I actually like. 

I would be ok with swatched items. I honestly think most people swatch their products out of sheer curiosity and still pass them off as new. I don't think a little swatching makes a difference.

ETA: I can't believe all the non-Benefit lovers!! I love their stuff! I'll take it all then! lol

@@CassieM - I've had worse colds, but this one just won't go away!

@@msambrosia - I find Benefit pretty hit or miss myself. Their eye cream was awful for me. My eyes never stopped burning the entire time I was trying it out. Of course, my eyes are really sensitive, so that may be a factor. OTOH, I like the box o' powders I've tried. I wish that palette of th emini powders had come out before I bought a full sized Rockateur, though. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can add some swatched items myself -- I'll mark as such and sterilize if I do so. For powder products, it's pretty easy to keep them clean and safe, so I'd probably limit myself to that or polishes. 

I generally dont mind swatched things, and I dont mind a nail polish thats been used once or twice. 

Cool, I'll definitely mark all of my swatched/used things as such, and I'll sanitize them first.

I'm glad a lot of you seem to like nail polish, because I have tons.

Latest posts

Back