tgooberbutt

Circular Swap #6 - Super Swappers Discussion Group

Did a quick pick through the box and everything arrived without spilling or breaking. :) I'm going to take the weekend to make my selections and hopefully get the box back on the move on Monday or Tuesday. (We are all up for another round, correct?)

Thanks to @@wadedl for the little gift. It's so cute! The rollerball perfume smells amazing. I'm waiting for the lip stuff to warm up so I can try it out as well. And thanks to @@BeMyBait for the card. That was very sweet of you!

I'm glad you like it. I've had it as a Thank You since the summer swap and never sent it and took advantage of the box. It's one of my favorite scents.
  • Like 1

I'm up for another round! I will be traveling the week of Christmas and part of the week before, but it might make it to me before I leave.

The box will be back on the move tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. I'd hoped to get it out yesterday or today, but I haven't even had the chance to really go through it. My grandmother fell and broke her shoulder and has been in the hospital for the past few days. She's not a surgery candidate, so they moved her into the nursing home last night. 

Thanks, ladies. She seems to be doing much better at the nursing home, better than she was at the hospital. They are hopefully she'll get to return home with some rehabilitation. :)

The box is packed up and ready to go. I'll drop it at the post office in a little bit. Tracking number sent to @gingerneko. There was so much stuff. I had trouble getting it packed in. I did end up removing a soap and lotion that I couldn't fit back in, but those were things I'd added in the beginning, so I assumed no one probably wanted them anyway. 

Took Out:

post-107379-0-32185800-1416417780_thumb.png

Added:

post-107379-0-39563500-1416417807_thumb.png

• Like 1

Box has landed! Pics:

The box arriveth!

post-108229-0-15425700-1416624794.jpg

Alas, there were two casualties: 

post-108229-0-11946200-1416624723_thumb.jpg

Here's the contents!
post-108229-0-95553800-1416624794_thumb.jpg
post-108229-0-12382600-1416624796_thumb.jpg
post-108229-0-05728600-1416624797_thumb.jpg
post-108229-0-14500300-1416624799_thumb.jpg

What I took:

post-108229-0-78047200-1416624800_thumb.jpg

What I put in:

post-108229-0-14098600-1416624793_thumb.jpg

I'll be putting this back in the mail tomorrow, though I may not make it in time for it to be processed until Monday. 
Edited by gingerneko
  • Like 1

Okay I'm mailing the box now. I'll be back home later with photos and tracking for @@CassieM

Wow I can't believe it is on its way back to me already! I will be on the lookout for it!

Would anyone be interested in a haus of gloi ghost puffs pumpkin butter? It is a 2 oz sample size the is still sealed from their fall collection, I had an extra one that I never got around to using and would be happy to pass it along if someone would enjoy using it!

Would anyone be interested in a haus of gloi ghost puffs pumpkin butter? It is a 2 oz sample size the is still sealed from their fall collection, I had an extra one that I never got around to using and would be happy to pass it along if someone would enjoy using it!

I would definitely be interested, if it's still around by the time the box gets to me! I have a sample vial of ghost puffs, and I love it.

Edited by kyxli
  • Like 1

I would definitely be interested, if it's still around by the time the box gets to me! I have a sample vial of ghost puffs, and I love it.

Great! I will make sure to put it in!

• Like 1

Okay here are the promised photos.  Im sorry for the delay- the weekend was a bit crazy because we were in the process of buying a house! So exciting.

Anyway, here goes.

Contents of the box:

30dh5w9.jpg

What I took:

30wtul4.jpg

What I added- first I added stuff then I remembered I had a few other things to pop in, so that's why there are 2 photos :)

j8fzv9.jpg

2ilbhci.jpg

• Like 1

The box is here! I will try to post pics tomorrow and hopefully I can get it in the mail by Thursday at the latest!

I've looked through the box and made my picks! The box will be on its way to @@BeMyBait tomorrow! Thanks ladies for doing this, I've had a really fun time during my first circular swap!

What I took

post-104735-0-67258200-1417564685_thumb.jpg

What I added

post-104735-0-81853400-1417564725_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I had a crazy busy weekend but I'm still with you guys! I will grab it up tomorrow and have it sent off by the end of the week. Hopefully with no spills or leaks this time. -_-

Box will be en route to @@wadedl today!

Here's what I took:

post-109985-0-22071600-1418655955_thumb.jpg

Here's what I put in:

post-109985-0-64978900-1418656086_thumb.jpg

I couldn't resist smelling the Ghost Puffs body butter. It smelled SOOOO good. I behaved though and left it for @@kyxli lol

Edited by BeMyBait

@@BeMyBait Haha, if you want the ghost puffs, feel free to take it!

I actually don't think the box is going to make it to me before I leave for vacation. I'm leaving on the 22nd, and won't be back until January 4th. @@wadedl, you can feel free to skip me and send it straight to @@msambrosia, and I'll sit this round out.

I was trying to make it to the post office today but I am moving a bit slower than normal. Bent down in the shower to pick up the shower poof and then my back started hurting. I feel so old! 

Here is the box, I thought I might be able to get it into a medium box but then I found more stuff, not turning too well today.

post-83776-0-58043400-1419382908_thumb.jpg

Here is what I took.

post-83776-0-20605400-1419382907_thumb.jpg

Here is what I put in.

post-83776-0-74287600-1419382905_thumb.jpg

I really liked the palette since it has such a variety of neutrals but I got a Z-palette and I have been depotting things so I am seeing how many neutrals have been popping up.

I will get this out ASAP.

Edited by wadedl