Devon

Chantel

Sawyer

Fazia

Jessie

Joanne

Sky

Beth

Thanks for the bottle pics. I was hoping Marzia would be a duochrome, but I guess not. Is Bonnie the featured add-on then? What about the other three (Chantel, Sky, and Beth)?

Hmm.  I can't decide whether I don't want any of them or all of them.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow when the window opens.  I have 5000 Jules, so I kind of feel like just hanging in until there's a box where I want all of the shades, cashing in on a polish upgrade box, and then just canceling even though I've been a Maven since day on.  Depending on my mood, this might be the month when I do it.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's weird.... looks like Bonnie wasn't sneaked at the meet-up, and Chantal, Sky, and Beth aren't part of the November Maven collection after all. Unless they're in "special" boxes like the ones they did for October and September? Hmmmm. 

Or maybe they're December colors -- from the swatches at the meet-up, I'd say all three of those colors are glittery and "holiday" enough to be in the December box.

Random speculation on my part. LOL.

Out of the 3 polishes in my style profile, I'm the most excited for Kiki. I swear it's the exact same color as my eyes, I've never seen a shade of blue so accurate. The photos could be doctored up a bit, but regardless it's still a unique idea. We've seen blues w/ dense silver going through it, but a blue toned silver? It reminds me of ice, I'm way too excited!

I might already have a dupe for Ilsa (Ciaté Power Dressing comes to mind) but I'm in the mood for some inky nearly-black navies right now so it's fine, & I'll probably like Marzia just as much as my other Julep chromes (Savoy & Mahima, not my favorite finish but pretty tolerable formula-wise). Ultimately we won't know until tomorrow but with what's been shown so far, I do really like how Julep curated the style profiles this month. ESPECIALLY It Girl--they're great transitional winter shades, & I might have to put all 3 colors on while drinking a peppermint frap & watching Frozen. :)

Edited by itsoliviaaah
  • Like 3

I bet Bonnie is the featured add-on. I'm guessing Chantal, Sky, and Beth will either launch as a mystery box promotion, or be random promos (like Alex, Debbie, and... I forgot the other one that came out this month).

And in the end... Skipped. I'm just not feeling the colors (I'm pretty sure I have dupes already), and the warehouse problems stick in my mind.

when I log into my account, it says the Maven window is open, but when I go to view or edit my box, I keep getting an error message. Booo!

I think I will take a classic with a twist box. I'm not super pumped about it but I don't have anything like the fuschia microshimmer. I am not super picky about mascara and will use it eventually. If I pay for this box I will have enough jules and gc to get a free box and two add ons. I want to do that then cancel because I am ready to be done supporting the changes this company is making.

when I log into my account, it says the Maven window is open, but when I go to view or edit my box, I keep getting an error message. Booo!

I kept getting this error too; however, I downloaded the Julep app and was able to change my box/make my selections just fine.

I'm still new at Julep - does anyone know if they open the window earlier for app users?

Well, you know you don't care much about julep anymore when you forget today's the day the window opens until you see posts in this thread. Skip. Only one I want is Bonnie and I'd rather get it next month for $5 since I will probably take a December box if they actually have a bunch of glitters. I wish they would stop putting tada drops in everything. I already have 2 unopened bottles I never use.

• Like 3

I wish they would stop putting tada drops in everything. I already have 2 unopened bottles I never use.

They're probably trying to get rid of them before they all evaporate. lol

• Like 4

I'm opting for these this month...

post-98693-0-45209700-1413817224_thumb.png

I can't wait for the Secret Store this month! Yay for holiday sets! ^_^

• Like 1

I ended up skipping. There are just 2 polishes that I'm interested in and nothing else available that I wanted to swap in to my box. I'll pick up the 2 that I like later if they're still around. Not a bad collection, but several dupes for me.

Also, when I went to try to customize my box I wasn't able to and was asked if I wanted to upgrade to My Maven. I upgraded but I thought that was odd since I upgraded to My Maven 4 months ago and have customized 3/4 of my boxes since.

Apparently, I have a prepaid box left? I'm not sure if I should trust in that (I know I didn't pay for one more). But, I was able to get 4 polishes and 2 of the new eye glider colours for 3100 Jules. So, I'm happy. Really liking this collection and I love the gliders. I could only edit the box via the mobile site (not the app as I'm an android).

Edited by sylarana

Aww first time I forgot it was the 20th and the reveal window was open :( Not really interested in mascara this month as I have a few that I love atm, so I'll see if I can pick up the polishes I do like (Kiki, Devon) next month.  

I skipped.  I took advantage of the Rescue Beauty Lounge buy two get one free sale over the weekend (plus I was able to use my 25% off birthday coupon), so those will have to suffice.

Joanne is beautiful but I already have Ciaté Caberet which looks pretty similar, & if I weren't getting IG I'd definitely go with CwaT. Sawyer & the Bombshell box are all kinda blah to me. >.<

Can anyone see a huge difference btwn the 2 mascaras? I saw swatches & they both look extremely similar..I might end up buying Length Matters later down the line just b/c of the name

I'm wondering if Beth, Chantel and Sky will be released in the SS only just to make more people take boxes.  Maybe like a champagne trio type set.  Their blog post says that some holiday gifts will be previewed in the SS this month.

post-97934-0-20494700-1413823653_thumb.jpg