zadidoll

Julep: November 2014 spoilers

I'm feeling a lot more tempted than I should. I have Geo and Antonia from the Diamond Mystery Box they did last year and I love them, but I don't use them very often. BUT these colors are so pretty and $150 is a decent value even if half the box is stuff that has been on sale for a while. I can take anything I already have/don't want and gift it to my friends for Christmas because half of them love the Julep stuff I pass onto them...

I think I just talked myself into this mystery box even though the Jewel Heist box failed me. Oops.

• Like 1

I'm feeling a lot more tempted than I should. I have Geo and Antonia from the Diamond Mystery Box they did last year and I love them, but I don't use them very often. BUT these colors are so pretty and $150 is a decent value even if half the box is stuff that has been on sale for a while. I can take anything I already have/don't want and gift it to my friends for Christmas because half of them love the Julep stuff I pass onto them...

I think I just talked myself into this mystery box even though the Jewel Heist box failed me. Oops.

That's how I feel. I loved my Trick Or Treat box. I do think they're trying to improve the contents. My only issue now is that I dislike how hard it is to remove glitter polish. I don't know what I would do if I ended up with a box full of them!

EDIT: I caved and bought it when I found out the codes worked on the mystery add-ons.

Edited by TonyaBeans

$25 for two brand new exclusive polishes + some mystery stuff sounds reasonable. If you want both Sky and Chantel, definitely get the box!

I have Gianna and Kirby (gold and silver chunky glitters) that I like more than the two new ones, so I'm passing. 

So I've been pissed off with Julep since the September Jewel Heist Mystery box BUT this month's mystery box pulled me right back in. I had a $30 credit since Julep refunded the two $15 credits I had as one credit. Added their Matte Top coat and used the ShineTime promo code to get that "$120" set. Total out of pocket: under $7.

• Like 4

so.. I have been looking at Julep for awhile and last night I decided to purchase the Diamond Mystery box  since it had free shipping and I found a 5 dollar off code. After placing the order they also tempted me with a free first box  and only paying for shipping. My question is this... will I get the Welcome box chosen this month or next?

Has anyone who ordered their eye shadow palette received it yet??? I'm getting desperate for swatches and real opinions.

• Like 1