Hi there! New girl saying hello :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm so happy to have stumbled across MakeupTalk -- the people here have so much knowledge to share and I hope I can contribute a bit too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm not sure what to say here, so I'll list a few things about me related to beauty: 

-- I never go out of the house without filling in and shaping my eyebrows! My friends think it's my signature thing, and it's my only makeup item that I do every single day without fail

-- I love flashy (I'll be honest -- tacky!)  nail art, although my nails are shortish and natural, so I'm a bit limited

-- I collect lipsticks and lip crayons. The bolder the color, the better! I'm trying to get up the courage to wear a non-traditional shade like blue or purple 

-- Like you guys, I love a good deal, so I'm always hunting down promo codes and other hard-to-find discounts 

-- I'm trying to learn more about eye and face makeup application techniques -- not my strong suit!

See you guys on the forums!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back