Sign in to follow this  
Laura

FOTD for January 11th

I love both looks PMP! I cant decide which one i prefer because they both look fab on you. And i love Push Up Plum on you too!

Very pretty Allie! Hopefully I will get some more Stila e/s soon... I only have Twig and I like the texture and color a LOT...:icon_love

ok so here my fotd i wasnt going to post it cause the pics make me look pale! but i did it anyway! and i threw in a i dont care pic there to hehe. very natural today

face:

sue devitt foundation

bare escentuals foundation

philosphy concealer

eyes:

urban decay primer potion

stila oasis e/s

mac lash primer

stila major lash mascara

stila eye kajal in emerald

cheeks:

nars creme blush in penny lane

lips:

mac lip pencil in oak

mac l/g in bare fetish

LL

LL

LL

LL

LMAO Jenny.. Where's the baby powder? I cant see it! Anyhoo.. you look fab and i demand that you use the first pic for your avatar! Hot mama

look at the last pic all the way donw to the left its really light! oh god only me, thanx sweetie as you can see i didnt feel like taking pics today but who cares:icon_love

Allie you look very nice!Love those e/s!

Jenny you are a doll!I love your eyes!:icon_love

Raquel love that look!Can't wait to see more your FOTDs

Jenny you are just gorgeous! Now that I see your full face, I have to say it again I love :icon_love your eyes! I hope you don't mind