Target Beauty Box: Fall 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacehtpuekam

Malicious Meanie Pants
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
No free shipping this time?

ETA: oops, I see it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll pass. Nothing I really need to try there. Does it get more expensive every year?

For the sake of my low-buy and the fact that I don't need any of those items, I'll pass.

I'll pass. Hair products are total miss for me. Make up items look interesting, but I really don't need more make up at the moment. 

For me it's worth it just for the dry shampoo (love!) and the NYX pencil (which I'm hoping is in 'milk' because mine is down to a little nub). The rest is just gravy. 

I got one! I have wanted to try that lipgloss for a while now. Hopefully it's a good color for me. I love eyeshadow pencils so the NYX one will be put to use. The rest will get used too, so this is a good box for me!

Do we know that those are the items? What are they? I see the NYX pencil but can't tell a color. I recognize the bb cream sample (got it in ipsy and really liked it, but it's single use) but not the other items.

Do we know that those are the items? What are they? I see the NYX pencil but can't tell a color. I recognize the bb cream sample (got it in ipsy and really liked it, but it's single use) but not the other items.

Not sure if there will be color variation or not!

I'm getting one, I'd get two if I can order another later in the week! I wonder if they'll send shade variations, I've tried the NYX pencils before but Milk is one I haven't tried yet. 

Torn! I'm interested in the dry shampoo b/c I'm obsessed with all dry shampoo and I did want to try that lipstick, but I'm pretty sure that nudish color won't work for me.  Then again I could always use the extras for Secret Santa this year if they dont work for me, the value def seems to be there!

Hmm I got this even though I'm not super excited about it. I'll probably use the dry shampoo, the lip color and the NYX so $7 is fine by me.

I placed two orders for a total of four boxes. Not happy the price went up or that there is tax on it.

I was going to pass, since nothing was thrilling me ( assuming the colors of the eye and lip stuff is what we'll get) but.... stocking stuffers.

Between all my Ipsy and SS rejects, the Wal Mart boxes and this one, my nieces are going to LOVE me! 

Back