Ultimate Guide to Makeup Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hiya beauties,

I'm compiling a guide to makeup brushes with descriptions, hints, tips etc. Is there any hints/tips you would be willing to share (I give full credit to all sources/contributors) or is there anything you would like to see?

Thanks in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooh, very exciting! I'm looking forward to it!

I posted about my brushes in the "What brushes do you have?" thread, and I don't really have a lot of specific tips beyond that (although I've now tried the Bare Escentuals kit I got and I really like it overall). But I will throw in the types of things I'd love to see in a brush guide!

- A list of what brushes one would need for various tasks: face, eyes, contouring, etc.

- Suggestions for each of those sets of brushes at 3 different price points (at least)

- Best brushes/brands by skin and makeup type

- Shortcuts to multitask with brushes (using them in other ways than their intended purpose)

- A minimalist "perfect brush kit" if you're trying to get away with using as few as possible

- General reviews of every major brand of brushes

Really, there's a million things you can do with this - the sky's the limit! Those are just a few of the things I know I'd find interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back