New Fall Stuff from Maybelline

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turntrekgodhead

Lipstick Lesbian
Reaction score
Hey! I saw something interesting on Muse's blog today and was wondering if anyone here has seen this display around and has info/swatches/opinions about it!
Revlon-Eyes-to-Be-Desired-Collection.jpg

Those nail-polish looking things are apparently eyeshadows...?
I'm excited!! Especially about something totally new (the liquid eyeshadow) and also the lemon yellow eyeliner!! I've been looking for one forever, but, money.

Any thoughts?

That seems like a horrible, horrible idea to package so similarly to nail polish if those are eyeshadows. This is the first thing that came to mind: 

While I'd sure hope that I would be awake enough in the morning to realize that I got my nail polish and eyeshadow mixed up....you know there are people out there that could make a dumb mistake and not realize it until there was nail polish dripping near their eyeball. "Huh this eyeshadow smells weird and has a weird applicator...." People have done the same thing mixing up superglue and eye drops so this just seems like a bad bad bad idea.

The yellow and turquoise eyeliners look pretty cool, though. I'd probably pick it up for sheer novelty if it was on sale at the right price. I'm really loving my turquoise liner I bought recently, so I'll probably grab it if the swatches look nice. 

That seems like a horrible, horrible idea to package so similarly to nail polish if those are eyeshadows. This is the first thing that came to mind: 

While I'd sure hope that I would be awake enough in the morning to realize that I got my nail polish and eyeshadow mixed up....you know there are people out there that could make a dumb mistake and not realize it until there was nail polish dripping near their eyeball. "Huh this eyeshadow smells weird and has a weird applicator...." People have done the same thing mixing up superglue and eye drops so this just seems like a bad bad bad idea.

The yellow and turquoise eyeliners look pretty cool, though. I'd probably pick it up for sheer novelty if it was on sale at the right price. I'm really loving my turquoise liner I bought recently, so I'll probably grab it if the swatches look nice. 
Hahha, god yes! When I first checked this thread I thought those were just their nail polishes. Oooh, kind of a bad idea.... Great example of the butter spray and counter cleaner!

You don't see much liquid eyeshadows around!  Would love to try these because I used to love using the liquid.

Really want to try that green and gold duo! I see what you mean though about their items looking similar, the other day I almost used a cream eyeshadow I have for a lip gloss....

Latest posts

Back