Fortune Cookie Soap: Winter Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacehtpuekam

Malicious Meanie Pants
Reaction score
Since this was just posted on Facebook, I think it's time for a Winter thread! [i hope this is the theme!!]

10592916_10152710883886702_4003343309301353324_n.jpg

The Winter Soap Box ships in 26 days!!!!! #winterbox#OldFashionedFamilyChristmas #FCS

I don't think I've ever seen this movie before. I knew what it was from the still, but I don't recall ever seeing it. Wonder what kind of scents we'll get out of it?

I'm one of those people who hates A Christmas Story (The shame! The shame!), so for some reason I lumped that one and the spoiler movie together in my brain as being similar movies or having similar comedy. Then I never watched the spoiler movie. No idea why, since they're not at all related!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen this movie (I'm a loser I know), but it is my hubby's favorite!!!! Just looking at this picture he was cracking up listing off all sorts of names for products that would be hilarious!

Is there a forum talking about FCS products? Can't find one! I'm wondering about the shampoo and conditioner bars. Do you guys like them? Are they ok for colored hair? Also are the butterbeer and PJP SCEBTS AWESOME?

Is there a forum talking about FCS products? Can't find one! I'm wondering about the shampoo and conditioner bars. Do you guys like them? Are they ok for colored hair? Also are the butterbeer and PJP SCEBTS AWESOME?
The only thing I can comment on is Butter beer I think its absolutely amazing and to me smells like butter rum life savers

I can attest for the PJP - I loooove this scent.  It is super fruity and delish.  Haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner bars though.

I like the shampoo and conditioner bars, the only thing is it's hard to get in your hair without also pulling out a bunch of strands with it. But I like them, I don't have colored hair though.

Since this was just posted on Facebook, I think it's time for a Winter thread! [i hope this is the theme!!]

10592916_10152710883886702_4003343309301353324_n.jpg

The Winter Soap Box ships in 26 days!!!!! #winterbox#OldFashionedFamilyChristmas #FCS
oh that is going to be great!! haha

Ahhhh just found this thread!! I'm obsessed with this movie and might order a second box just to cherish. If anyone hasnt seen it, I could act out the whole thing for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Chevy Chase is pretty much my hero and everything he's ever been in is pure gold.

They posted something else about the personal space relating to the "shitters full" scene, no clue what they're gonna do with that lol. I imagine there will also be something to do with a squirrel. Can't wait!!!!

New Spoiler is up!

10710887_10152739197081702_2194040700077314822_n.jpg

Hey there Fortune Freaks! With yet another eventful CYO event behind us, it's time to focus again on the upcoming Winter Soap Box!

**Happy Dance!**

Today: a photo clue!

Can you guess the scent name we've given to this delicious scent in your winter box? Based on the clue, what do you think it smells like? What product do you hope has this scent?

We'll be revealing the answers soon, so check back in to see if you were right!

This box is going to be amazzzingggg

I don't know how I feel about this box. People on Facebook keep saying it's going to be a lot of foodie scents, and I am not a foodie scent person at all.

I've already been charged for it, so I guess I'll just see. There are always trades!

I don't know how I feel about this box. People on Facebook keep saying it's going to be a lot of foodie scents, and I am not a foodie scent person at all.

I've already been charged for it, so I guess I'll just see. There are always trades!
I really don't think there will be much foodie scents. There is very little food in the movie.  I can only think of the turkey (can't imagine that being a scent?), the jello mold and the eggnog.  Maybe jelly of the month club, but that is literally only 1 line in the movie.

I really don't know what to expect for scents.  The last clue is the squirrel scene and I'm assuming there wont be any squirrel scented products haha.  My guess is there will definitely be some kind of pine tree scent in the collection.  The other clue was for the sewer gas scene...who know's what they're doing with that, but maybe some kind of winter air/snowflake scent.  

YAY I am so excited and I am reading spoilers because I have no willpower.

Maybe I'm just being negative but this new spoiler sounds like pretty much every other scent FCS has, and to me it's boring...

“SQUIRREL!” Whipped Cream - Hand-made with a "special" low cholesterol recipe.
Description: A festive blend of apples, plums, and sun-ripened strawberries dancing with zests of orange and topped off with a splash of lime.

Latest posts

Back