Yukiko

Amusement Parks!

Favorite part about being at the amusement park?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite part about being at the amusement park?

• The food and memorabilia stands (Hotdogs, cotton candy, "I survived..." shirts...etc)
    • Mid-level rides (Pirate Ship, Davinci's Dream, The Octopus...etc)
    • High rides (Standard Rollercoasters, Ferris Wheels, Ring of Fire... etc)
    • Extreme rides (Frisbee, Equinox, Super Rollercoasters...etc)
    • Fast/Dizzy rides (Gravitron, Super Himalaya, The Sizzler... etc)
    • Water rides (Giant Slide, Log Flume, River Rapids...etc)
    • Kiddie rides (Carousel, Bumper Cars, Choochoo Train...etc)
    • Boardwalk (Ring toss, Skeeball, Haunted Houses...etc)
    • Petting Zoo (Goats, Ponies, Pigs...etc)
    • I've never been to an amusement park. (Awe. :/)

Now that I think of it, the last few times that I went to amusement parks, I actually didn't go on any rides lol  I was either performing or working events, and didn't feel like lining up after hah.  Often though, I like to just wander around and check out the vendors and places to eat.  I do enjoy the odd roller coaster, though :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• You are not alone, from time to time I also get these little dry patches, it is almost like eczema, I have noticed they will stick around for a few months then just disappear. I wouldn't exfoliate them though, it will irritate, I normally just apply some cream.
    • Thats a great idea, good luck to you! I use https://zen-promotion.com for likes, followers and analytics, maybe you'll find it useful.
    • Make sure to start with a good skincare routine. Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer. I also like to use some face oil with my moisturizer which really helps me. I do this all before I prime to make sure my skin is as hydrated as possible. I recommend Rose Hip Nourishing Oil by Mario Badescu.
    • Here some Effordable Answers that works: Diagrams for eyeshadow that show what the "waterline," "crease," etc. are. Explanation of color theory/undertones Highlighting/contouring (I think just mentioning that it exists would suffice because this is probably more of an advanced thing, but it basically blew my mind when I realized this was a thing) The fact that makeup counters give samples Monistat being used as a primer (like what?!!?) Maybe a link to pictures of the different brush to show the differences between them Might be worth it to mention that cleaning brushes on the regular is a good thing (and mention of cleaning methods?) Popular websites/tutorials on youtube for further exploration (Lisa Eldridge, Beautyepic, Wayne Goss, ...etc.)
    • Makeup can both define and hide, and applied thickly enough (as in your example image), it can obscure the natural facial features and redefine its contours. I would venture to guess that an older woman would look fairly similar in the after picture, given the same makeup job. The “before” picture was shot in natural light, without obvious filters or Photoshop, while the “after” looks digitally altered and professionally lit. Older women, by the way, are often told to go light on the makeup, because heavy foundation and eyeliner can settle into wrinkles, making them appear more prominent. (Just as heavy makeup can sometimes make a young person’s acne scars look prominent.) Most of the time, women aren’t going to be walking around with heavy stage makeup and dramatic contouring, though. And there are other signals, such as the person’s figure, that balance out the aging effect of the makeup. In light makeup, shot in natural light, the model’s age would probably appear pretty much the same. There is too much going on, outside of the makeup, to evaluate these photos on equal footing.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook