Secret Santa & Secret Santa Nails 2014 Sugar Plum Fairy Central Casting Call and Lounge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Santa is busy this year with the Secret Santa exchange and the Secret Santa Nails exchange that will start up October 25, 2014 so she needs YOUR help! Sugar Plum Fairy duties will involve a whole lot of private messages as the SPF will act an intermediary between the sender and the recipient AND act as mentor to those new to Secret Santa. Elfster does allow the sender to send the recipient anonymous questions so there should this year's Fairies will probably be focusing more on helping newer Secret Santa senders out with any question they may have.

Other duties of the Sugar Plum Fairies:

• Asking additional questions not addressed in the survey
  • Reporting shipping delays
  • Providing tracking numbers
  • Providing shipping updates
We'll be using this thread as a main place for senders (Secret Santas) to locate a Sugar Plum Fairy so if you're interested then sign up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@kawaiimeows found a Fairy Name Generator for those who would like to have a unique Fairy Name!

http://www.fairyname.net/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sugar Plum Fairy "Holly Starlight" reporting for duty!  (this is where we sign up, right?)

Special knowledge areas:

-Indies

-International shipping/customs forms

-Creative ideas for extras & stocking stuffers!

Let me know if you need me!  *throws gumdrops and glitter*

Sugar Plum Fairy Noelle Frozenberry at your service!! I am only doing Secret Santa for Nails, but am willing to help wherever I'm needed.

Me me me!! Starry gold dust! How classy!

I am doing only nails but happy to help with either swap! I am not a super expert by any means but I have a good amount of indie experience (aka hoarding) and would be happy to try and help with those, or anything that is needed!

Haha Cookie Mountain Watcher, and apparently I'm a Christmas and Angelic fairy type lol

Specialties:

Indies and fandoms

Homemade food/snack recipes and food extra ideas

Bwahahahaha! Mine is (seriously) Angel Scary Spice. When you get a name like that pop up, you've got to roll with it. Specialty: indies and fandom. Not *necessarily* combined!
Great, now I have that Spice Girls song stuck in my head....it's gonna be a long night...lol!!!

Great, now I have that Spice Girls song stuck in my head....it's gonna be a long night...lol!!!
Heh.  This week, it was announced that it has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that "Wannabe" is the catchiest song ever.  In the entire world.  And the Spice Girls in general were a bit of a joke with my friends:  Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) and I share a birthday, and one of my nicknames is nutmeg.  We went *as a group* to _Spice World_.  I think we were the oldest people in the theatre who weren't there because they wanted to make sure their twelve-year-old didn't sneak into an R-rated movie.  And I own _Spice_ *and* _Spiceworld_.  Never give up on the good times!  Living it up is a state of mind!

I love the Spice Girls!  They came out when I was in high school so it was ALL about the baby doll tees and platform shoes!  Oh 90s.... 

... aaaand now you all have me watching 90s music videos. Have you ever seen the Spice Up Your Life video? It's like they're the happy, cheery overlords (overladies?) of an oppressive, bleak, gray future. 

Oh, and I am Candy Prancer prancing her way in to help however I may. 

Not much in terms of specialties, aside from gaming, curly hair, and a knack for researching stuff. I love to help out, though!

Now I have to go watch Spice girl videos. I loved them so much in junior high school used to collect their stickers.

Late to the party,my fairy name is Lyla Pudding Plum.

Not too many specialties mostly lipstick. Always happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Northelyn Glitter Flash-

She was born by the North Star and she guides lost souls on Christmas night.  She sparkles in the sun and loves to catch rain drops in her mouth.          

Sounds about right.  Happy to help!  (And I'm soooooo excited!)

Hi! Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I need a fairy who knows about korean skin care. Please PM if you can help!

if nobody respods here definitely go check out the memebox thread! (Not sure how many memeboxers are signed up for Secret Santa).

I second kawaiimeows, those ladies know their korean skincare like no other. 

Latest posts

Back