Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh! That's so tantalizing! Kyuu's santa is hiding in place sight...somewhere around here... :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Is that a hint...? ALWAYS THE PERSON YOU LEAST EXPECT? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol I very much doubt I will have luck finding out who it is--I'm so bad at those kinds of games!

Yay! How fun!! It's a great way to start the reveals, just a little teaser to get us all amped up. @ I would probably be going crazy wondering who the sender/Santa is.

Is that a hint...? ALWAYS THE PERSON YOU LEAST EXPECT? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol I very much doubt I will have luck finding out who it is--I'm so bad at those kinds of games!
*twirls mustache* Haha! All right. Where is the Santa? The battle of wits has begun! It ends when you decide and we both open presents, and find out who is right... and who is dead (er...or something like that). 

But it's so simple. All you have to do is divine from what you know of me: am I the sort of woman who would comment on her own santee or not? Now, a clever Santa would distance herself from the gift, because they would know that only a great fool would gobble up hints. You are not a great fool, so you can clearly deduce I am not your Santa. But I must have known you were not a great fool - I would have counted on it! So you can clearly not assume I am not your Santa.

*paraphrases The Princess Bride for another twelve pages*

I actually know who it is so I'm over here like  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
*whispers* Tell me your secrets! haha  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Howww cute! Love that card and the gift - your Santa is bringing their A game, @!

Also, @@Dashery your Princess Bride quote/virtual impression made my night! Thank you for that! :lol:

I cant believe the gifts are already starting! Great start to Secret Santa 2014, so nice and thoughtful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psst FYI I think your signature links to this thread (the reveals thread) not the information desk thread!
Oh, *so weird*, there's something super funky going on.  It actually links to wherever you are.  If you're in the indie rabbit hole, that's where it links.  Birchbox swaps thread?  There it goes.  I'm in the place where you edit your signature, and it goes there, and that's not even a thread!  I just tried re-editing it.  Fingers crossed that this works!

ETA:  It looks like that fixed it.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back