zadidoll

Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

On the 3rd day of Christmas my Santa gave to me : 3 Pet treats!!,

There was much rejoicing in Casa Kristine today. All my fur babies got Christmas treats! Two packs of Whiskas treats for the clamber of cats, and Pedigree Stackerz treats for the spoiled dawg!

Monty Python was appreciative of the warm wishes and being remembered. An awesome gift that was truly appreciated by all!

"Wave your paws in the air like you don't care...."

• Like 8

I feel my pictures don't do it justice, but I need to post another pic so you all can see that there are very detailed illustrations INSIDE the little TARDIS:attachicon.gifimage.jpg

(I took this one by sticking my iPhone right up against the doorway)

That. Is. Amazing.

• Like 1

I got my amazing Santa swap in the mail today from EggyBread.

First of all, this was all wrapped in beautiful paper, but I was so excited I couldn't stop opening long enough to get photos.

I absolutely loved the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Pallet and Butter London set. I have always wanted to try BL and just never got around to it. I also got some of my most favorite polish brands including, Ruffian, OPI and Julep!

I was also excited to receive more products to quench my love of Number 4 hair and Benefit.

It was really great! Thank you so, so much!

post-109985-0-16971100-1418656822_thumb.jpg

Edited by BeMyBait
  • Like 9

@@Dashery that story was so creative! I'm very impressed!!

I've loved all the reveals thus far, and can't wait to see all the rest. I'm sending my present out today, and will update the mods accordingly :)  

• Like 2

Just catching up on the reveals!  So cute!  My package was saying it was an hour away last night, maybe, just maybe it will be here today!

• Like 2

Here it is!! It's a mystery!!

post-113885-0-09018700-1418676376_thumb.jpg

Ta da!!

post-113885-0-89513600-1418676348_thumb.jpg

I have been hoping for a lip brush bc it's the one thing I can never remember to grab for myself!

And socks!! Lotsa socks! I can't stand how cute the penguins are!

And Pacifica!! Yum! I might be headed to the post office smelling like a giant blood orange!

Thank you SeSa!! I can't wait to learn your identity!!

• Like 8

@ No card or return address or anything?  :blink:

Return addy, but just from Secret Santa as the name -- postmark is a different city.  Maybe it's a mystery to be solved!  I love a good mystery!

My Secret Santa box arrived! Thank you Bellatrix! I'm heading out shortly to drop my gift off at the post office to my Secret Santee (was waiting for a last item from ____). :) When I get back... pictures! :D

• Like 8

After a long stressful day of my pup at the vet, and $400 later...came home to my gift!!! Made my day so much better!

Sooooo my Secret Santa is @@jpark107 AGAIN! How fun is that?! Two years in a row!!

blogger-image--670283385.jpg

A sweet note and postcards! I am IN LOVE with NYC after I first visited last September. I even dream about living in NYC and working at Birchbox so I will have to find some creative way to display these postcards!

Such pretty wrapping!

How neat that she customized a lip gloss for me?!?! So freaking excited!

blogger-image-1568360395.jpg

Beauty Protector is my faveeeeeeeeeeeeee stuff from Birchbox! & also I love Nyx lippies and get to try their soft matte cream! 

blogger-image-815226353.jpg

All teh things GLAMGLOW! I've been dying to try it since hearing the hype from everyone!! I'm sure I will try it out tonight!

blogger-image-1579639341.jpg

I love Nyx cosmetics but haven't tried these yet! It's a really pretty color! And yay, Formula X! I've been wanting to try it as well! 

blogger-image--822828160.jpg

Bath bombs! I can definitely use these today after my day! And they smell so nice!

blogger-image-990245133.jpg

Goodies from Trader Joe's! When my fiance and I lived in Cape Cod, we would go there all the time but unfortunately we don't have one where we live now! :(  These smell AWESOME!  Can't wait to use them! I love body scrubs.

blogger-image-1642815507.jpg

CHOCOLATE COVERED POTATO CHIPS! Wooooooooohoooo! I've been wanting to try them after someone mentioned them here on MUT. yummmy! 

Thank you so much @@jpark107  You are so sweet!

• Like 19

What an awesome day of reveals!  Did you make the quilt square @@EggyBread ?  It is beautiful!  My eyes went all  :w00t: at all the triangles.  

• Like 1

Eek!  I said I wasn't going to be peeking at tracking, but I couldn't help myself.  My package says it's "expected to be delivered today".  But the mail hasn't come yet, and it's 5 o'clock.  I have no idea if I'll get it today or not.

Edit: Guess what just got delivered!  I haven't opened it yet, but I'll be back with pics!

Edited by megan27ist
  • Like 6

YOU GUYS. USPS DELIVERS ON SUNDAYS NOW!?!??

Which is how I got this ohmygodamazing, incredible, awe-inspiring box from @@shadowcat78!!!

Just look at how carefully packed everything is!!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The card is super cute and sparkly:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And I'm now realizing I screwed up when I tried to take a picture of it, but the first present I unwrapped is the gold ring thingy you can kind of see under the card. It had an amazing assortment of LoTR eyeshadows, taped together to make "the one ring!!" Oh I'm so pissed that pic didn't save. Anyway:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And who do we have here? Why, it's my favorite Doctor!! And inside we have the cutest TARDIS ornament--is this handmade? It went immediately onto the tree. And next to it was a sack full of awesome Doctor Who eyeshadows!!!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

To be continued...

What a great Sunday surprise!

I apologize that my staying calm and taking pictures skills went swiftly downhill at this point, due to extreme excitement, so here's the hodgepodge of pics I managed to take, followed by the whole mind-blowing shebang.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

This package is seriously incredible. I don't even know where to start. I just love everything. @@shadowcat78, your stalking and gifting skills are unparalleled, except perhaps by your skills at wrapping things. Thank you so, so much for this.

I could definitely see how you lost your calm, those are great gifts. Also the wrapping is beautiful!

• Like 1

Ok, strap yourselves in for an adventure. The wonderfully creative @@Dashery was my Santa and she created a detective story to go along with my gift!! I am including my cliff notes version of the story on the pics and my gushy ramblings after each. Don't let my lack of finesse with the cliff notes fool you, Miss Dashery sets a nice scene and told a wonderful story!

Behind the spoiler follow along with Part 1 of  "The Adventure of G.K. Smoke"

First, upon arrival:

1.jpg

I was sooo excited to get started. The nieces and nephew had to help out and Bailey is learning numbers in school, so she ordered them and then gave me the proper one when I got to them. There aren't a lot of pics of wrapping, but they were so cute and include a bunch of brown paper packages...that I mentioned loving! I knew this would be a long reveal so, not many wrapped pics.

2.jpg

^This adventure has 15 chapters, so lets get started!

3.jpg

OMG! The Balm Voyage Palette!! This kind of stopped me in my tracks! I couldn't believe it! I love theBalm because of their cheeky names, themes and packaging and am so excited to have this! Definitely using it tomorrow morning!  This could be the whole gift and I'd be over the moon...but no, just the beginning of our story. I love the "khellion" an "Dashner" <3

4.jpg

Glamour Doll Eyes!!! I have only tried a little bit from them and am sooo excited to have more! These are from the Deadly Hollywood collection, which i thought looked so cool when released!

5.jpg

An adorable little nail polish in "reign in spain" that looks amazingly springy, ANOTHER GDE Deadly Hollywood shadow and a Carol's Daughter Shampoo! I have never tried Carol's Daughter, but I have heard SO much about them and am excited to try it out. It sounds like it will be great for my hair, since it helps with detangling (and my thick hair always needs help with that).

6.jpg

Another GDE 'dh' collection shadow,(Dirty Mistress) they all look great, but this one is particularly pretty! And the little Smashbox lipsticks I wanted! I have never tried Smashbox and love lipsticks (particularly mini ones), so this seemed like the best way to try them out and now I can! Eeek! At this point in the reveal, I am sooo overwhelmed and excited and need a little break, so I grab a little lunch (it literally took me just under 3 hours to get this all read and unwrapped! It was so much fun!!!!)!

Ok, so, we will continue this with another post!

Wow so amazed at the creativity, you got great gifts and a story!

Wow, you made that? :o  I'm impressed! What it is made out of?

I printed the patterned pieces onto cardstock and then cut/folded/assembled.

• Like 3

I had an AMAZING Santa! :)

I put it in spoilers in case the pics are huge

post-109335-0-79040300-1418696314_thumb.jpg

The box was just so pretty, I just had to share it!

post-109335-0-80881600-1418696570_thumb.jpg

Spiderman! :)  He's one of my favorite superheros

post-109335-0-70668800-1418696686_thumb.jpg

The first thing I unwrapped was the bright yellow tissue paper, and inside was this cute little polar bear with a note.  In this picture it looks like a rat wearing a scarf, but it really is a polar bear :)

post-109335-0-33385200-1418696818_thumb.jpg

Then was some delicious chocolates, apparently these are from my Santa's favorite candy store.  They are so good, I'm hiding them from my family so that I don't have to share.

post-109335-0-71947700-1418696918_thumb.jpg

post-109335-0-29671300-1418696937_thumb.jpg

These are so cute!  I love them!

post-109335-0-90019100-1418696990_thumb.jpg

Next was this adorable sliding box, with lots of presents inside!

post-109335-0-37238100-1418697034_thumb.jpg

post-109335-0-20482700-1418697048.jpg

Inside was a Lollitint, a Beautyblender and cleanser, a lip balm duo that smells amazing and come with a cute little tin, some hair serums, and a card :)

post-109335-0-98153500-1418697221_thumb.jpg

Then was this beautiful palette that I've been wanting forever!  I'm going out tonight, and I am totally using this palette on my eyes tonight (yeah, I'm suppose to be getting ready right now, but this so much more fun)!

post-109335-0-41619400-1418697348_thumb.jpg

More Spiderman!  And I saved the biggest item for last:

post-109335-0-18784600-1418697370_thumb.jpg

It's so pretty!  I already have full sizes of the Philosophy Loveswept and Prada Candy, but now I have little bottles I can take with me plus a ton of other scents to try!  And a little travel sprayer thing :)  I love it!

post-109335-0-69027000-1418697509_thumb.jpg

And last but not least, bubble wrap!  I can't be the only one that still loves to pop these.

Thank you SO much @chaosintoart  And Merry Christmas to everyone!

• Like 16

I got my lovely gift from @ today and it took me at least an HOUR to open this gift. The box was stuffed to the brim with amazing goodies and my socks are literally blown off. I am sort of speechless... which doesn't happen often. She really, really stalked me well and made me feel so special. 

Okay you guys, this is going to be a long one.... I took 30+ pictures during my reveal, so I'm going to try to pair it down and get this done semi-quickly!  :o

post-105579-0-99453000-1418697102_thumb.jpg

Here is the box, almost overflowing as soon as I opened it! Holly (aka @) said that her wrapping was like a child's but I totally disagree! It was thoughtful and cute. :)

post-105579-0-88314100-1418697169_thumb.jpg

Perfect card for Secret Santa. She also wrote a really sweet note on the inside, but I will keep that between us. We have actually interacted on the forum before, so I was really, really happy to see that she was my Santa. From the beginning, I was really anxious to find out who my Santa was because she was very interactive, asking lots of questions, and just seemed really sweet - so I literally could not have had a better match! As you'll see in the rest of this gift, she deeply thought about each and every item. I'm really, really lucky! THE FEELS.

She also sent me some really awesome post cards from her local area, but I'll keep those private just in case she doesn't want me sharing where exactly she lives. They are perfect though, because I collect postcards and plan on creating some sort of art piece out of them eventually. 

post-105579-0-82482800-1418697356_thumb.jpg

This is how my Holly wrapped everything - with a number and a note about why she choose the item. At first, I was really overwhelmed by the sheer amount of items, so the notes and numbers really helped! For brevity's sake, I probably won't post the rest of the pictures of the outside wrapping, but it was truly an experience unwrapping! In total, there were 11 little packages of goodies!  :o So. Spoiled. 

post-105579-0-11588800-1418697490_thumb.jpg

#1 Sweet treats! A perfect way to get started... dessert is my favorite meal. ;)

post-105579-0-02965500-1418697673_thumb.jpg

post-105579-0-18038900-1418697535_thumb.jpg

#2 YES, THAT IS A KATE SPADE MUG. AND YES, IT IS COVERED IN BOOKS.  :wub:  I am in school for library science, and I love Kate Spade's style, so I definitely squeeled when I saw this. Honestly, I could have stopped here and been totally happy! But then she just kept going.. 

post-105579-0-65739400-1418697809_thumb.jpg

#3 "Some items to make your house smell good" - Ahhhhhhmazing. I love sweet, bakery scents and she totally nailed it! I sprayed this "Witch Please" immediately and it is DELICIOUS. Really happy to try something new (Fortune Cookie Soap brand) and have some old favorites (Bath and Body Works). I didn't give Holly very many specific wishlists or guidelines, but she did an AMAZING job of combining surprise and wishlist. 

post-105579-0-65289100-1418698195_thumb.jpg

#4 "Now some things to make YOU smell good" - This heavy birchbox totally shocked me!!! So many perfume-y goodies! I have been OBSESSED with fragrance lately and I was so happy to open this and see some of my favorites (TOCCA!) and some new perfumes to try. I might just be wearing 3-4 perfumes right now. :D

post-105579-0-13194100-1418698233_thumb.jpg

#5 "Some minis from your favorite brand" - YESSSSSS Benefit. I have been wanting to try High Beam for MONTHS, and I love both Porefessional and Stay Flawless! Perfect! I also really, really love mini sizes of everything. I like trying 100 products at once and there is something very satisfying about finishing minis. I actually perfer minis to full sizes products because then I can try more stuff. :blush:

TO BE CONTINUED!  :wub:

• Like 13

I got my lovely gift from @ today and it took me at least an HOUR to open this gift. The box was stuffed to the brim with amazing goodies and my socks are literally blown off. I am sort of speechless... which doesn't happen often. She really, really stalked me well and made me feel so special. 

Okay you guys, this is going to be a long one.... I took 30+ pictures during my reveal, so I'm going to try to pair it down and get this done semi-quickly!  :o

attachicon.gifIMG_1516.jpg

Here is the box, almost overflowing as soon as I opened it! Holly (aka @) said that her wrapping was like a child's but I totally disagree! It was thoughtful and cute. :)

attachicon.gifIMG_1519.jpg

Perfect card for Secret Santa. She also wrote a really sweet note on the inside, but I will keep that between us. We have actually interacted on the forum before, so I was really, really happy to see that she was my Santa. From the beginning, I was really anxious to find out who my Santa was because she was very interactive, asking lots of questions, and just seemed really sweet - so I literally could not have had a better match! As you'll see in the rest of this gift, she deeply thought about each and every item. I'm really, really lucky! THE FEELS.

She also sent me some really awesome post cards from her local area, but I'll keep those private just in case she doesn't want me sharing where exactly she lives. They are perfect though, because I collect postcards and plan on creating some sort of art piece out of them eventually. 

attachicon.gifIMG_1521.jpg

This is how my Holly wrapped everything - with a number and a note about why she choose the item. At first, I was really overwhelmed by the sheer amount of items, so the notes and numbers really helped! For brevity's sake, I probably won't post the rest of the pictures of the outside wrapping, but it was truly an experience unwrapping! In total, there were 11 little packages of goodies!  :o So. Spoiled. 

attachicon.gifIMG_1522.jpg

#1 Sweet treats! A perfect way to get started... dessert is my favorite meal. ;)

attachicon.gifIMG_1525.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_1524.jpg

#2 YES, THAT IS A KATE SPADE MUG. AND YES, IT IS COVERED IN BOOKS.  :wub:  I am in school for library science, and I love Kate Spade's style, so I definitely squeeled when I saw this. Honestly, I could have stopped here and been totally happy! But then she just kept going.. 

attachicon.gifIMG_1527.jpg

#3 "Some items to make your house smell good" - Ahhhhhhmazing. I love sweet, bakery scents and she totally nailed it! I sprayed this "Witch Please" immediately and it is DELICIOUS. Really happy to try something new (Fortune Cookie Soap brand) and have some old favorites (Bath and Body Works). I didn't give Holly very many specific wishlists or guidelines, but she did an AMAZING job of combining surprise and wishlist. 

attachicon.gifIMG_1529.jpg

#4 "Now some things to make YOU smell good" - This heavy birchbox totally shocked me!!! So many perfume-y goodies! I have been OBSESSED with fragrance lately and I was so happy to open this and see some of my favorites (TOCCA!) and some new perfumes to try. I might just be wearing 3-4 perfumes right now. :D

attachicon.gifIMG_1532.jpg

#5 "Some minis from your favorite brand" - YESSSSSS Benefit. I have been wanting to try High Beam for MONTHS, and I love both Porefessional and Stay Flawless! Perfect! I also really, really love mini sizes of everything. I like trying 100 products at once and there is something very satisfying about finishing minis. I actually perfer minis to full sizes products because then I can try more stuff. :blush:

TO BE CONTINUED!  :wub:

Well gosh, now your message is giving ME the feels!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!! It was such a pleasure being your SS, seriously, and I loved shopping for you! Thank YOU for being so fun!! And for such a sweet thoughtful reveal!

• Like 3

I got my present from the lovely @@chelsealynn today! It is amazing! She completely spoiled me.

Part # 1 be prepared for awesomeness!

Here's everything wrapped:

post-95851-0-59069400-1418698856_thumb.jpg post-95851-0-18617900-1418698886_thumb.jpg

First: Ahmad I Love London Tea. This come with 3 different types of tea Earl Grey(my favorite), English Breakfast Tea and English Afternoon tea.

post-95851-0-23315800-1418698975_thumb.jpg

Next: Chuao Assorted Chocopod. Yummy! I love chocolate and half of this box might or might not be gone already.

post-95851-0-91347700-1418699042_thumb.jpg

Next: Some great foils. I've been wanting to try Glamglow for a long time. I already love the FAB cleanser so the foils are perfect for when I travel. Dr. Jart pore medic, I have very oily skin so I hope this helps. Bite Lush lip wipes, I almost bought these the other day so it's like she read my mind. UD Revolution lipstick samples, perfect samples for travel.

post-95851-0-18734700-1418699112_thumb.jpg

Next: Some fabulous samples! Sparkling Ginger by Savor (smells delicious), 2 Origins Charcoal Masks (a recent favorite of mine), Davis Main Earl Grey Bath Bomb sample (I'm going to use this tonight), Davis Main Warm Fig Shea butter soap sample and Suki Exfoliating Cleanser sample (I've used this before and I know I like it).

post-95851-0-15007900-1418699216_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

I had an AMAZING Santa! :)

I put it in spoilers in case the pics are huge

attachicon.gifUnopened box.jpg

The box was just so pretty, I just had to share it!

attachicon.gifOpened box.jpg

Spiderman! :) He's one of my favorite superheros

attachicon.gifPolar Bear.jpg

The first thing I unwrapped was the bright yellow tissue paper, and inside was this cute little polar bear with a note. In this picture it looks like a rat wearing a scarf, but it really is a polar bear :)

attachicon.gifCANDY.jpg

Then was some delicious chocolates, apparently these are from my Santa's favorite candy store. They are so good, I'm hiding them from my family so that I don't have to share.

attachicon.gifCupcake Spidey tag.jpg

attachicon.gifCupcake spidey.jpg

These are so cute! I love them!

attachicon.gifMegan Box.jpg

Next was this adorable sliding box, with lots of presents inside!

attachicon.gifInside Megan Box.jpg

attachicon.gifUnwrapped inside Megan box.jpg

Inside was a Lollitint, a Beautyblender and cleanser, a lip balm duo that smells amazing and come with a cute little tin, some hair serums, and a card :)

attachicon.gifStila palette.jpg

Then was this beautiful palette that I've been wanting forever! I'm going out tonight, and I am totally using this palette on my eyes tonight (yeah, I'm suppose to be getting ready right now, but this so much more fun)!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif Wrapped Perfume.jpg

More Spiderman! And I saved the biggest item for last:

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif Perfume Samples.jpg

It's so pretty! I already have full sizes of the Philosophy Loveswept and Prada Candy, but now I have little bottles I can take with me plus a ton of other scents to try! And a little travel sprayer thing :) I love it!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif Bubble Wrap!.jpg

And last but not least, bubble wrap! I can't be the only one that still loves to pop these.

Thank you SO much @chaosintoart And Merry Christmas to everyone!

Im glad you enjoyed your gifts! I was so happy to be paired with someone who lives so close! Those chocolates are from a restaurant/chocolate bar that has the best chocolates and desserts! Those ones just melt in your mouth, so enjoy!

I'm glad you enjoy the stila, it was surprisingly the hardest to track down because it kept going out of stock!

I'm excited that you like superheroes because I am a big superhero fan! Like I mentioned in my card, we even had a superhero wedding! So I was especially excited to get paired up with a superhero loving secret santee! :)

I hope you enjoy everything! Merry christmas!

• Like 8