zadidoll

Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

Are those reindeer part of the card or are they reindeer stickers? Because if they are reindeer stickers, I need those in my life.

• Like 1

Are those reindeer part of the card or are they reindeer stickers? Because if they are reindeer stickers, I need those in my life.

Oh my word you guys this is flippin awesome!  I love all the pics...it feels like you're right there opening them too!  Thanks for sharing @

I was not at my computer all night -so I'm super happy I decided to hop online real quick before I hit the sack, so I could see this! What a perfect way to end my night!  AWESOME!!  I love this so much, all the crazies are at the mall, and we can sit home and hang out with with each other and open presents together.  Yeah!! Thanks again for sharing your goodies @!

Forgot to say With all this talk of glitter tape and stuff, I went to the Dollar Tree after work and they had that holographic tape everyone was talkjng about and also glitter glue, but not glitter tape.  :unsure2:   They also had the same reindeer stickers on a sheet with other stickers - silver presents, red bows, green trees and the gold reindeer.  I picked up two sheets!  SO CUTE!   

Edited by BB019
  • Like 1

Woo hooo!!! Fresh! Love that stuff. I just realized that it's not even THANKSGIVING and we are two pages into the reveals. I have a feeling this year is going to be the best yet!

• Like 4

@ you are extremely lucky!! I am so excited to see what's next and who is the mystery Santa. Enjoy your gifts.

Yesterday was a great mail day! My guy checked the mail while I was at work & reported that there were "a couple of things that look fun in there".

I immediately go into high alert because the only thing I'm expecting is the last package for my Santee (Yaay! It came! So excite) so I make him describe them. As soon as he mentions the postmark on the second thing, I *know*.

I get home & pretend that I'm not looking at that tantalizing THING WITH MY NAME ON IT on the table while giving him a kiss & he laughs & tells me I should just open it already so I do.

Are you ready?

Inside is this awesome card

post-103548-0-30909300-1416936988_thumb.jpg

That says

post-103548-0-58704100-1416937043_thumb.jpg

And has these inside

post-103548-0-64383900-1416937113_thumb.jpg

It takes me awhile but I figure out what to do with them

post-103548-0-69171300-1416937181_thumb.jpg

And what not to do

post-103548-0-19965200-1416937267_thumb.jpg

But eventually I get it to work

post-103548-0-08382300-1416937345_thumb.jpg

I learned a bunch of things (wait longer for the base to dry, use more contrasting colors, leave yourself a tab to pull it off etc etc) but now I have a new skill. Thanks Secret Santa!

P.S I am onto your little reindeer games Santa. (I think). And that is all I am saying about that since I might be wrong in my sneakiness assessment of you.

• Like 14

I'm loving the reveals on this thread so far and we haven't gotten to the actual gifting yet! So excited!!!!

This is a good tutorial that's helped me with nail vinyls - http://nailvinyls.com/faq/

@@Cultfigure What colors did you use in that mani?

Oh shoot, I meant to say that I used Butter London British Racing Green and Zoya Neve.

(Guess I was too excited?)

Thanks for the link @@DragonChick, nail art is a whole new frontier for me so it's great to have some resources that are vouched for. Maybe I'll try galaxy nails next!

Oh shoot, I meant to say that I used Butter London British Racing Green and Zoya Neve.

(Guess I was too excited?)

Thanks for the link @@DragonChick, nail art is a whole new frontier for me so it's great to have some resources that are vouched for. Maybe I'll try galaxy nails next!

I hear ya. I've just started to feel confident enough to learn how to use stamping plates.

Very cool!  I've always wanted to try some nail art. 

And then today, I came home to this!

So beautifully wrapped!

post-103548-0-40403800-1416994596_thumb.jpg

Here's the super adorable Snoopy & Woodstock

post-103548-0-39979300-1416994616_thumb.jpg

More pretty wrapping

post-103548-0-86890000-1416994576_thumb.jpg

The unveiling!

post-103548-0-87833900-1416994554_thumb.jpg

And inside was

post-103548-0-07590900-1416994457_thumb.jpg

(Which I was super excited about because It's hard to get here & I hear it's really good & now I get to try it

But then post-103548-0-37243700-1416994484_thumb.jpgYuna too?!

Yet More Zoya!(sensing a theme now)post-103548-0-94950100-1416994498_thumb.jpgHelllooo there, sumptuous Hunter

And finallypost-103548-0-17655000-1416994514_thumb.jpgooo Dovima too?!

All together now!

post-103548-0-90595400-1416994534_thumb.jpgso much pretty!

I love this! All of this!! I have such a hard time paying full price for Zoyas which are way more expensive here even online plus I can't see them in person & have to rely on swatches. I also can't ever take advantage of Zoyas great sales because they don't ship here (sniff) so this was the most absolutely perfect gift ever.

Thank you so much @@ivfmommy, this was such a thoughtful & amazing gift

Edited by Cultfigure
  • Like 14

Yesterday was a great mail day! My guy checked the mail while I was at work & reported that there were "a couple of things that look fun in there".

I immediately go into high alert because the only thing I'm expecting is the last package for my Santee (Yaay! It came! So excite) so I make him describe them. As soon as he mentions the postmark on the second thing, I *know*.

I get home & pretend that I'm not looking at that tantalizing THING WITH MY NAME ON IT on the table while giving him a kiss & he laughs & tells me I should just open it already so I do.

Are you ready?

Inside is this awesome card

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

That says

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And has these inside

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It takes me awhile but I figure out what to do with them

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And what not to do

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

But eventually I get it to work

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I learned a bunch of things (wait longer for the base to dry, use more contrasting colors, leave yourself a tab to pull it off etc etc) but now I have a new skill. Thanks Secret Santa!

P.S I am onto your little reindeer games Santa. (I think). And that is all I am saying about that since I might be wrong in my sneakiness assessment of you.

Loving all the gifts so far. 

And then today, I came home to this!

So beautifully wrapped!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Here's the super adorable Snoopy & Woodstock

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

More pretty wrapping

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The unveiling!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And inside was

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

(Which I was super excited about because It's hard to get here & I hear it's really good & now I get to try it

But then attachicon.gifimage.jpgYuna too?!

Yet More Zoya!(sensing a theme now)attachicon.gifimage.jpgHelllooo there, sumptuous Hunter

And finallyattachicon.gifimage.jpgooo Dovima too?!

All together now!

attachicon.gifimage.jpgso much pretty!

I love this! All of this!! I have such a hard time paying full price for Zoyas which are way more expensive here even online plus I can't see them in person & have to rely on swatches. I also can't ever take advantage of Zoyas great sales because they don't ship here (sniff) so this was the most absolutely perfect gift ever.

Thank you so much @@ivfmommy, this was such a thoughtful & amazing gift

I hope your SeSa spoils you even half as much as you've done for me because you totally deserve it!

Awesome gifts!

That Hunter color is sooo pretty!  What a great gift!

• Like 1

I love it! Such a beautiful and considerate gift! Yippee! I can't wait to see more. :D

COMING SOON ......

attachicon.gifIMG_20141128_195918.jpg

but aren't you dying of curiosity kyuu?! why, yes I am, but looking at the hard work my Santa has undoubtedly put into this I must properly take the time to photograph my appreciation so everyone else can enjoy unwrapping this with me.

thus I will continue to torture us (me, you MUT members) mutually until I have more than 5 minutes to sit down ..... mwuahahahha. I shall leave all of us in suspense

OPEN IT!!!!!!

• Like 7