zadidoll

Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

According to the tracking my Santa sent, my gift was supposed to arrive today, but reading the USPS update it probably won't be until tomorrow.

damnit it's so inconvenient not to be able to like!

yes, that sounds great :D maybe in january. this holiday nonsense is impossible sometimes

Yes January would be great, the holidays are just too hard to make anything work! 

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Santa gave to me: 11 Delicious Recipes!!

I'm thrilled with this since I just love to cook and collect recipes! Just reading them had me slobbering on myself. DH and Momma are reading them so we can vote on which to try first :D

Recap:

1 Tote Bag (with dry shampooo)

2 Fragrance Samples in two of my favorite scents

3 Pet treats, two for cats one for dawgster

4 Nail items, three polishes and a cuticle balm

5 face products, BB cream, blotting linens, Chella pencil, Beauty Blender and full size Fakeup

6 Household Items , Holiday dish towel, two fabulous candles, BBW handsoap, and two superlative Alhambra items, ( tray and container )

7 Handcrafted Gifts, cards, ornaments, salt scrub and purple lace scarf

8 Facial products, cleansers, cloths, moisturizers and makeup remover

9 Luscious Lippies:  YSL, Dior, UD, Too Faced , Shiro, IT Cosmetics, Laqa,Fresh, Doterra

10 Tasty Treats, assorted goodies for the whole family, nom-nom!!

11 Delicious Recipes, yummy!

• Like 8

Okay, I don't have time to post pictures right now but @@Bflopolska drew me as SS and I got my gift today and it is AMAZING.

I have no idea if she knew this, but I grew up near Buffalo and she sent me the most amazing food stuff from home that was so amazing to get. ORANGE CHOCOLATE SPONGE CANDY! And CHIAVETTAS!!!

And beautiful local handmade cosmetic products. Love all of it. Thank you so much--I can't tell you how happy this makes me :) <3

• Like 8

I have returned for Part Two of my awesome gift from @@elizabethrose ! It's even better than part one :)

My first polish from Black Sheep Lacquer.  This one is 'Love Bites'.  I have always wanted to try Black Sheep Lacquer polishes but just haven't bought any yet so this is perfect.  I also love the color and it has heart shaped glitter in it.  

20141219_185327_zps7ecf9a91.jpg

Another first for me.  My first black violet product!! I have wanted to try Black Violet but was never sure of what scents I wanted to try so I never made an order.  This is a body butter in the scent Cacoa Bean.  It smells better than I could have imagined.  I'm definitely going to be ordering more from Black Violet.

20141219_190619_zps4179841f.jpg

Some awesome indie samples!  @@elizabethrose was so nice to share some of the goodies that she received from the AFK advent calendar with me.  I am loving all of these!  I adore green eyeshadow so the two greens in here are perfect.  The GDE Hydraglaze is seriously so pretty. I've never tried any of the hydraglazes so super excited for it.  Also, so weird that she sent me Imogen by Blackbird.  I honestly just had a cart on Blackbird loaded last week and that was in it but I closed the window before making an order so how perfect is that?!

post-90975-0-35853000-1419283097_thumb.jpg

Holiday Cookie Hand Cream!  Hand cream is always needed! 

20141219_191506_zps35064da1.jpg

Nuts on Clark Cheddar and Caramel Popcorn! This was so good.  I say was because the bag is finished now.  I ate it all.  By myself. I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I love popcorn!  My boyfriend actually bought me a popcorn maker last year for Christmas because of how much I like it.  So good.  

post-90975-0-97165700-1419283645_thumb.jpg

Woot!  Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Tulip.  These are my favorite lip balms and I've been dying to try the tulip color.  I wore it today and am love it.  It's the perfect pop of pink.

post-90975-0-98286900-1419283813_thumb.jpg

A nail file/buffer stick.  Will come in handy when it is time to do my next mani.  A glitter polish with blue and purple glitter.  Another polish that changes colors.  It changes to a pinkish/red color.  That will be fun to try!

post-90975-0-29040300-1419283999_thumb.jpg

20141219_191744_zpsf9997401.jpg

A book!  I love to read and this book sounds really interesting.  I can't wait to read this knowing that @@elizabethrose picked it out for me :)

20141219_191727_zps54985f6f.jpg

Eeep!  So excited about this Tocca set!  It has rollerballs and hand creams of Giulietta and Stella.  I really enjoy Tocca so this set will be put to good use!  The packaging is adorable too!

post-90975-0-71541100-1419284585_thumb.jpg

Okay.  The final part is coming up next!

• Like 11

Was my Secret Santa! Oh my goodness, I was so overwhelmed when the box got here! She totally and completely spoiled me. As I mentioned in the main thread, this came at a great time because I'm not working today (yay holidays!) so I could open everything and take lots of pictures and come here and share them right away! 

post-109593-0-23178700-1419283224_thumb.jpg

All of the goodies in the box!

post-109593-0-99753000-1419283271_thumb.jpg

The super nice card (notice my pretty purple nails? Lol.)

post-109593-0-58094900-1419283367_thumb.jpg

I took everything out of the box first. I had no idea where to even start! 

post-109593-0-09383000-1419283469_thumb.jpg

I decided to put things in a collage because otherwise it would take me a million posts to get everything covered!  First some cookies - I have another tin of these open right now, it's good to know I have back ups! And some fruity tea! I'll definitely take it into work with me. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love tea!  Some fun & seasonal bath stuff. My Santa's favorite Crystal Light - also going into work with me for when I get stick of straight water...it'll keep me away from sodas! Finally, the first item I actually opened - the Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil. OMG. She could have just sent this and I would have been over the moon excited. I got it in my ipsy bag earlier this year and just ran out of it. It's amazing. I have super thick hair and in Florida it's a recipe for disaster, especially in the summertime. My hair has never looked better since I started using this. I love it!!

post-109593-0-39301800-1419284132_thumb.jpg

One of the boxes was a Birchbox box that had two baggies full of nail polish! All pretty reds & purples. I've never tried any Zoya polishes, so I'm really excited to give them a try!  On the right is a soup mug (which will get good use this week because my husband has the flu!) and a Captain America ornament. He's so handsome! Middle-left is a bunch of stuff that was in the box loose. I got a duckie for my Mom for Christmas and almost bought the wipes for myself, I'm excited to try them. Finally, in the bottom left there's lotion, lippies, eye liner, They're Real mascara, Real Chemistry mask (one of the only masks I've ever been able to use because it doesn't burn my skin, it's sitting empty on my sink right now!), Not Your Mother's Texturing Spray & Cream, and Beauty Protector Spray. Phew! I love it all and there's so much more to come!

• Like 15

Okay my final part of my gift from @@elizabethrose  :)

While going through my pictures I realized that I forgot to take pictures of two things.   :blush:  The forgotten pictures are of Haus of Gloi's Snow Wolf in a Whipped Soap and Scrub!  This is one of the Yule scents that I haven't tried so I was really excited to see it in my gift.  I really like this scent!  I wasn't sure if I would but I really love the green notes in it and I can smell some of the vanilla as well.  

Glamour Doll Eyes!  Woo!  Elizabethrose was nice enough to send me three full size jars and a sample jar of the eyeshadows Picture Whore, Heedless Heart, and Just Bitten.  I wore Picture Whore today and I could not believe how pretty it is.  It might be my new favorite.  I also got a glitter tube in Victim of Deceit!  I've been wanting to try GDE's glitter tubes so pretty excited for this!

post-90975-0-46655800-1419285943_thumb.jpg

My first Hello Waffle eyeshadows!  These are so stinkin' cute!  I've been really interested in this collection and am so happy to finally own these!  I could not get over how cute these were.  I had to show them to everyone at home.  I'm in love with these.  

post-90975-0-06638300-1419286192_thumb.jpg

The end.  

I think that is everything.  I hope I didn't forget anything.  Thank you again @@elizabethrose!  I loved everything!  

Edited by chelsealynn
  • Like 12

Part 2!!

post-109593-0-22771700-1419284971_thumb.jpg

On the right is stuff for my husband.  You were so kind to include stuff for him!  He's recently gotten into soaps for shaving and so I'm sure he'll love this (he's been sleeping most of the afternoon.) On the top left is a soy chalkboard candle. Ah! It smells wonderful and it's so cool! Bottom left is a bunch of Laura Gellar products (I've really been getting into this brand lately - I've loved everything I've tried, so I'm anxious to try this stuff too!) and a lip lock pencil from elf! I've never really used lip pencils before, so I love the idea of having one to use for a bunch of different colors. 

post-109593-0-35720900-1419285452_thumb.jpg

Her fur children included a gift for my fur-child! He's been jingling all afternoon! It's funny when he barks at the squirrels in the back, he's not so ferocious when he's jingling, lol.  And I gave him one of the treats - he loved it! 

post-109593-0-62236100-1419285591_thumb.jpg

Yay for candy & sweets! Haha - I don't think you can see it in the photo, but she sent me snowballs and the note says, "snow sent from the north." It's about the only snow I can get behind!  I'm going to wait to share some of the local goodies for when my husband is feeling better. I'll have to put pizza on my menu next week to use the pizza sauce, it looks good!  And a serving set from Ulta - it's really nice! I'll be throwing a White Elephant Party on Saturday, it'll be put to good use!

post-109593-0-39368200-1419285914_thumb.jpg

More nail polish!  And nail files & mani/pedi sticks! I won't know what to use when I re-do my nails, I have so many new options!  A Captain America sticker & activity book - I LOVE IT. I have a small crush on Captain America...not the actor, just the character. And last, but certainly not least, foundation brushes!  I almost bought one for myself on Cyber Monday, but knew I put it on my Elfster list, so I was good. I'm so excited! I've almost pulled the trigger on it so many times since then. I'm excited to use them tomorrow.

Phew! That was exhausting!  So many good things, I'm so overwhelmed. I love it all and it's perfect for me! Thank you so very much @!!!  

And for good measure, this is everything together...I had to stand on a chair just to fit it all in!

post-109593-0-84328800-1419286206_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

My Secret Santa was @@zadidoll and I am already loving all of the choices she made for me. I had to play with the last items I opened immediately! Here is the lovely card!

post-83776-0-94063500-1419286057_thumb.jpg

First I thing I saw on top was some Hershey's Kisses which my daughter has claimed as hers, maybe I will share ;)

post-83776-0-42034500-1419286091_thumb.jpg

I really loved the blackboard look wrapping paper and my daughter is trying to steal the gift the next gift too! Two chocolate bars, I will eat the almond one ASAP.

post-83776-0-56967100-1419286095_thumb.jpg

post-83776-0-88982400-1419286058_thumb.jpg

Next came this brush roll that will work great when I leave for vacation. 

post-83776-0-74799600-1419286056_thumb.jpg

I could smell this the moment I picked up the box. Really loving the scent, will look it up later.

post-83776-0-49937700-1419286092_thumb.jpg

Look at this adorable Tarte Set. The blush will go in my makeup bag that goes in my purse immediately.

post-83776-0-07093900-1419286094_thumb.jpg

The final gift I opened was this Z-Palette!!!!!!!!

post-83776-0-63483700-1419286098_thumb.jpg

This happened immediately!

post-83776-0-39085200-1419286088_thumb.jpg

post-83776-0-31832200-1419286097_thumb.jpg

Those two Stila shadows were already broken. I have some other things to put in that I could not just pry out so I will put them in when I have more time to heat them up and then pry out. I really loves this!!!

Here is everything all together.

post-83776-0-10069700-1419286090_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much more the lovely gift @@zadidoll!

Edited by wadedl
  • Like 19

On the seventh day of Christmas, my Santa gave to me : 7 Handcrafted Gifts!  My wishlist was chockablock with various handcrafted wishes, but I never dreamed I would get seven!

Four beautiful and useful greeting cards, cards and stationary are a big favorite of mine, and I ran out of cards last month and kept putting off buying more. These will definitely be put to good use.

A very cute tree ornament, and a very memorable "boob" ornament. I plan to give the boob to DH so he can hold and squeeze it any time.

An amazingly wonderful smelling salt scrub in Orange and Clove!! Instant Christmas scent memories of Momma and I doing cloved oranges every year when I was younger.

A fantastic deep purple lace scarf! Perfect weight for year-round wearing.

Wow! What a present, I am tickled pink!

Recap:

1 Tote Bag (with dry shampooo)

2 Fragrance Samples in two of my favorite scents

3 Pet treats, two for cats one for dawgster

4 Nail items, three polishes and a cuticle balm

5 face products, BB cream, blotting linens, Chella pencil, Beauty Blender and full size Fakeup

6 Household Items , Holiday dish towel, two fabulous candles, BBW handsoap, and two superlative Alhambra items, ( tray and container )

7 Handcrafted Gifts, cards, ornaments, salt scrub and purple lace scarf

Wow such awesome gifts! How cool you got are the recipient of the boob ornament, I was waiting to see who would get it.

• Like 1

Oooh, awesome gift @wadedl! I am finding myself desperately wanting a Z palette lately (since I've been using mostly my indies and loose pigments it would be so great to put some of the others in a more handy place). Good job zadi! :)

• Like 1

Oh and duh on my part! LOL The Lush bath bomb is Butterball. Get the feeling my theme was based on chocolate? LOL

Beautiful butter cream hydration for dry skin

Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy, buttery froth. This little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it’s fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they’re too hot, so if you’re in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state – and leave with sweeter, softer skin.
Features

Sweet relief: For bath enthusiasts who love long baths and suffer from dry skin.
Cuckoo for cocoa: Chunks of cocoa butter melt in the water and moisturize your skin as you bathe.
Finely fragranced: The intoxicating blend of vanilla musk and ylang ylang was one of our first fragrances.

• Like 2

Oh and duh on my part! LOL The Lush bath bomb is Butterball. Get the feeling my theme was based on chocolate? LOL

Thanks! Love chocolate, can't go wrong with that theme!

• Like 1

Part 2!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0074.JPG

On the right is stuff for my husband.  You were so kind to include stuff for him!  He's recently gotten into soaps for shaving and so I'm sure he'll love this (he's been sleeping most of the afternoon.) On the top left is a soy chalkboard candle. Ah! It smells wonderful and it's so cool! Bottom left is a bunch of Laura Gellar products (I've really been getting into this brand lately - I've loved everything I've tried, so I'm anxious to try this stuff too!) and a lip lock pencil from elf! I've never really used lip pencils before, so I love the idea of having one to use for a bunch of different colors. 

attachicon.gifIMG_0075.JPG

Her fur children included a gift for my fur-child! He's been jingling all afternoon! It's funny when he barks at the squirrels in the back, he's not so ferocious when he's jingling, lol.  And I gave him one of the treats - he loved it! 

attachicon.gifIMG_0076.JPG

Yay for candy & sweets! Haha - I don't think you can see it in the photo, but she sent me snowballs and the note says, "snow sent from the north." It's about the only snow I can get behind!  I'm going to wait to share some of the local goodies for when my husband is feeling better. I'll have to put pizza on my menu next week to use the pizza sauce, it looks good!  And a serving set from Ulta - it's really nice! I'll be throwing a White Elephant Party on Saturday, it'll be put to good use!

attachicon.gifIMG_0077.JPG

More nail polish!  And nail files & mani/pedi sticks! I won't know what to use when I re-do my nails, I have so many new options!  A Captain America sticker & activity book - I LOVE IT. I have a small crush on Captain America...not the actor, just the character. And last, but certainly not least, foundation brushes!  I almost bought one for myself on Cyber Monday, but knew I put it on my Elfster list, so I was good. I'm so excited! I've almost pulled the trigger on it so many times since then. I'm excited to use them tomorrow.

Phew! That was exhausting!  So many good things, I'm so overwhelmed. I love it all and it's perfect for me! Thank you so very much @!!!  

And for good measure, this is everything together...I had to stand on a chair just to fit it all in!

attachicon.gifIMG_0070.JPG

I am so happy that you're happy!  At times I felt like I was super stalking!  You were sooo easy to shop for -- I absolutely loved shopping for food scents!  I was so upset that I couldn't find unscented shave soap, but hopefully it won't overwhelm you when the husband uses it!

More comments in spoiler:

I use those mugs ALL OF THE TIME.  I love the vent.  Just be careful if you heat something too high -- it has that plastic issue in the microwave.  

I took a chance on the candle -- but since it was pomegranate I thought it would be okay.  (Yes, it's a PopSugar Pay it Forward, lol -- my theme was sort of P for your box -- so the card was PPPPerfect!)

I've loved everything from Local Foods that I've tried.  I used to have a grocery delivery service and they often included the LF brands.  I loved it all!  And well, since you're a baker, I thought baking a pizza might fit that description in a subtle way.

Pacifica lippie..  well, P -- plus they it has a tiny bit of color and I really like the texture.

I read somewhere that you liked They're Real -- so I was happy to send the full size out!

The popcorn. OMG.  They have a 'beer cheese' flavor that I am obsessing over right now.  I used to live in Broad Ripple and go back to Just Pop In whenever I'm back in the neighborhood.  (Lucky for me they sell it in a store by my house!)

The potato chips were something I took a chance on -- but, doh, another P and they're from Broad Ripple as well. 

Polish -- Zoya.  I freaking love those mattes.  I'm wearing the green and light silver right now!  I kind of obsessed over the Ulta polish.  I kept going back and they kept stocking different colors, lol.  I might have gone a littttttttle too far with the polish.

Pomegranate (Cherry) Crystal Light -- I live on this stuff.  If I want to mix it up I add a little bit of the CL lemonade to it.  Best ever.

I didn't think you could have tea without some 'biscuits'.  YUM!

Brushes -- I love Real Techniques!  I hope you enjoy them!

And sorry about throwing stuff in the box.  Every time I stuffed something else in there I just ended up smushing the tissue paper.  I said to hell with it and just started tossing the rest in!

The Satsuma body butter is my happy "p"lace.  :)  I thought the honey would be something you might like to try -- food scents!

Captain America -- just because!

I knew you mentioned lip liners.  I've tried a few clear ones lately and have grabbed at the elf one the most.  Of course, I pressed too hard and broke the tip on mine -- so be careful!

I love Laura Geller (Laura loves Laura!) and stashed some stuff back from GWP earlier just to use for SS!  Glad it was a good match!

I'm sure I've left out a few things -- oh, the l'occitane -- I absolutely LOVE the almond shower oil!  And those bath fizzies -- yum yum yum!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and that hubby gets feeling better ASAP!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

• Like 2

I am so happy that you're happy!  At times I felt like I was super stalking!  You were sooo easy to shop for -- I absolutely loved shopping for food scents!  I was so upset that I couldn't find unscented shave soap, but hopefully it won't overwhelm you when the husband uses it!

More comments in spoiler:

I use those mugs ALL OF THE TIME.  I love the vent.  Just be careful if you heat something too high -- it has that plastic issue in the microwave.  

I took a chance on the candle -- but since it was pomegranate I thought it would be okay.  (Yes, it's a PopSugar Pay it Forward, lol -- my theme was sort of P for your box -- so the card was PPPPerfect!)

I've loved everything from Local Foods that I've tried.  I used to have a grocery delivery service and they often included the LF brands.  I loved it all!  And well, since you're a baker, I thought baking a pizza might fit that description in a subtle way.

Pacifica lippie..  well, P -- plus they it has a tiny bit of color and I really like the texture.

I read somewhere that you liked They're Real -- so I was happy to send the full size out!

The popcorn. OMG.  They have a 'beer cheese' flavor that I am obsessing over right now.  I used to live in Broad Ripple and go back to Just Pop In whenever I'm back in the neighborhood.  (Lucky for me they sell it in a store by my house!)

The potato chips were something I took a chance on -- but, doh, another P and they're from Broad Ripple as well. 

Polish -- Zoya.  I freaking love those mattes.  I'm wearing the green and light silver right now!  I kind of obsessed over the Ulta polish.  I kept going back and they kept stocking different colors, lol.  I might have gone a littttttttle too far with the polish.

Pomegranate (Cherry) Crystal Light -- I live on this stuff.  If I want to mix it up I add a little bit of the CL lemonade to it.  Best ever.

I didn't think you could have tea without some 'biscuits'.  YUM!

Brushes -- I love Real Techniques!  I hope you enjoy them!

And sorry about throwing stuff in the box.  Every time I stuffed something else in there I just ended up smushing the tissue paper.  I said to hell with it and just started tossing the rest in!

The Satsuma body butter is my happy "p"lace.   :)  I thought the honey would be something you might like to try -- food scents!

Captain America -- just because!

I knew you mentioned lip liners.  I've tried a few clear ones lately and have grabbed at the elf one the most.  Of course, I pressed too hard and broke the tip on mine -- so be careful!

I love Laura Geller (Laura loves Laura!) and stashed some stuff back from GWP earlier just to use for SS!  Glad it was a good match!

I'm sure I've left out a few things -- oh, the l'occitane -- I absolutely LOVE the almond shower oil!  And those bath fizzies -- yum yum yum!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and that hubby gets feeling better ASAP!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

You're good with his soap - he only has to be careful on cologne. Nothing else lingers long enough to trigger a migraine :)  I don't think there's such a thing as going too far with nail polish! 

• Like 1

I still have lots to catch up on but I just had to post my reveal. Get ready for one of the greatest reveals of all time!( yes I said that in a Kanye voice)

My secret santa was @ and to say she spoiled me is an understatement.

post-93517-0-70969900-1419297894_thumb.jpg

Wanted to share a pic of the wine!

post-93517-0-75869300-1419297954_thumb.jpg

This is what I saw when I first opened the box

post-93517-0-66497900-1419297984_thumb.jpg

Beautiful card and I must admit I got a case of the feels while reading it.

post-93517-0-11041200-1419298009_thumb.jpg

Pretties wrapped in pretty polka dot paper.

post-93517-0-15032800-1419298144_thumb.jpg

All the pretties laid out, look at all those gifts and theyre for me!

post-93517-0-95333800-1419298181_thumb.jpg

Cant believe she stuffed so many samples in this bag! Love the Beauty Blender solid cleanser and a lot of these are samples I kept missing at Sephora like the They're real remover.

post-93517-0-08909500-1419298229_thumb.jpg

Tocca hand lotion and Ulta body lotion. Never tried any Ulta products before super excited to try them.

post-93517-0-11819700-1419298254_thumb.jpg

A pretty lip palette perfect for my purse! It will live there with all the other goo I hoard in my purses.

post-93517-0-18852100-1419298385_thumb.jpg

I was seriously dying to try this mascara! the hubby got a kick out of the name.  Three Ulta eye liners and GDE eye shadow in a gorgeous gold color called Gold digger. I had wanted this color for a long time so happy to get it.

post-93517-0-34407900-1419298405_thumb.jpg

Delicious smelling fortune cookie soap and body lotions. Going to use these Christmas eve so I can wake up smelling pretty on Christmas morning. 

This would have seriously been more than enough for me but wait there's more...

Edited by JC327
  • Like 14

Part 2: Because my santa thought I should be spoiled some more.

post-93517-0-60888000-1419299832_thumb.jpg

Going to destroy all these sweets!  I love chocolate and I may share with the hubby if he is nice.

post-93517-0-46857000-1419299856_thumb.jpg

Not going to lie I screamed when I saw this. 

post-93517-0-66976300-1419299887_thumb.jpg

I may have shrieked with this... so much awesome.

post-93517-0-42832600-1419299908_thumb.jpg

Lip products galore, I cant say no to a red lipstick and really wanted to try Milani sangria but they dont sell Milani over here. The Bare Minerals is adorable and yay pretty nail polishes.

post-93517-0-84103200-1419299935_thumb.jpg

More nail polish! The cutest vaseline container ever which will live in my purse.  A lip tar, Makeup for ever lip liner and a lipgloss.

post-93517-0-26367300-1419299988_thumb.jpg

No caption needed going to have pretty lips for days.

post-93517-0-56912600-1419300010_thumb.jpg

The cutest Tarte minis, never tried either product.

post-93517-0-51301800-1419300029_thumb.jpg

My santa must know I love lip products and I was definitely looking at these and was sad they were sold out.

post-93517-0-01728800-1419300043_thumb.jpg

All the gifts in all their glory. Feeling super spoiled and like  I dont deserve so many gifts.

Thank you so much @ for making secret santa 2014 so magical! This reveal had laughter, tears, screams and shrieks. The whole time the hubby was looking at me like I was crazy and told me I must really take my makeup seriously. He was in disbelief at all the gifts. Meanwhlie  the cat kept trying to steal everything she could. I dont have words to thank you for how awesome this all is. They are some truly amazing ladies in this thread that have gone above and beyond to spoil their santees. So glad to be a member of MuT!

Edited by JC327
  • Like 20