zadidoll

Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

On the tenth day of Christmas, my Santa gave to me : 10 Tasty Treats!

The large box was crammed full of all kinds of goodies for the whole family to enjoy!! Momma and DH were completely thrilled about this gift!

Three Chuao Chocolate bars. my fave Firecracker for me, and two bars of Maple Bacon for Momma and DH!

A jar of Sarabeth's Mixed Berry jelly! DH was in a lather hollering " dibs! dibs! " But he will share it :)

Assortment of Hot Cocoa mixes!!! Three different flavors and each flavor makes three serving, so everyone gets to try them all!

Two different breath mints!! I always keep multiple packs in my purse because I constantly worry that I might have bad breath.

Three different snacks from Krema Nut Co. !! I had never heard of the company, but I will definitely look into placing an order next month! Buckeye Crunch which is caramel corn, dipped in peanut butter, then covered in chocolate!  White chocolate dipped pretzels and Championship Mix, a savory snack mix that if I were selfish I would keep all for myself, but I'll share it around.

We are waiting until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to lay siege to all the snackies!

Two more gifts await, and the anticipation is sweet torture.

Recap:

1 Tote Bag (with dry shampooo)

2 Fragrance Samples in two of my favorite scents

3 Pet treats, two for cats one for dawgster

4 Nail items, three polishes and a cuticle balm

5 face products, BB cream, blotting linens, Chella pencil, Beauty Blender and full size Fakeup

6 Household Items , Holiday dish towel, two fabulous candles, BBW handsoap, and two superlative Alhambra items, ( tray and container )

7 Handcrafted Gifts, cards, ornaments, salt scrub and purple lace scarf

8 Facial products, cleansers, cloths, moisturizers and makeup remover

9 Luscious Lippies:  YSL, Dior, UD, Too Faced , Shiro, IT Cosmetics, Laqa,Fresh, Doterra

10 Tasty Treats, assorted goodies for the whole family, nom-nom!!

Everything sounds delicious, enjoy!

Day 4!! What does my Santa, @@nicepenguins, have in store for me today?! 

attachicon.gifIMG_0301.JPG

This purple paper alone just makes my day ya'll! 

attachicon.gifIMG_0303.JPG

And the goodies for today are......

attachicon.gifIMG_0314.JPG

Kusmi tea, yum!! I sampled a bag of Kusmi tea in Birchbox like a year ago and have always been wanting to buy some but I just haven't yet.  Also, I've been really wanting to get into loose leaf tea in general but I was like, do I really need another interest right now?! lol  I'm so glad you got me this though b/c this will push me into giving it a try, it smells AMAZING!

Nail polish remover is always welcome and I'm so excited for this little Ciate duo!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0316.JPG

Perfect for an Xmas mani; I know what I'll be using on Xmas eve  :D  :D

Once again, thank you!!

Love that tea and the nail polishes are so pretty.

• Like 1

Hahaha yeah, tracking is insanely weird/frustrating this time of the year! Mine had a pretty long journey (hint, hint!) so I knew it was going to take a while, but I am getting ANTSY.  :hehe:

How did I not notice this before lol

Earl Grey is lovely! My second favourite.

I drink a lot of loose tea too, but you don't need to buy another tea pot! You can get a strainer like this:

http://www.republicoftea.com/product.aspx?p=V20024&gclid=CP26rYz_2MICFfEF7AoduEkAvQ

I know that Wegman's has them pretty cheap. I think I paid maybe $2-3 for mine. Good for making one cup at a time.

oh, looks like they have the smaller version here too: http://www.republicoftea.com/little-dipper-infuser/p/V00939/ can't remember if there are any Republic of Tea's in the DMV though

I love those strainers, I have them in a few different sizes. Earl Grey is the hubbys favorite tea. This year our local tea shop had an Earl Grey Christmas blend its delicious, im kicking myself in the butt for not buying more.

• Like 1

:santa: Midnight Reveal  :santa:

My Santa is .....................................[email protected]@monkeyx3

The gift arrived days ago but I was away from home. This was the first thing I did when I got back:

Let's open this heart warming box

attachicon.gifOverall.jpg

First impression

attachicon.gifCard.jpg

Hello snowman!

attachicon.gifTocca.jpg

1st Gem Tocca Naughty Rollerballs

Seriously relieved my perfume addiction. I feel double lucky when I notice it's sold out now  :hehe:

attachicon.gifAnta.jpg

2nd Star Anastasia Brow Wiz

Woo this one came just in time! As I said in self introduction, I stick to Shu Uemura brow pencil and feel there's no one to complete. However I'm tired of sharpening it. Now I have another power gun at hand. Think it can last me quite a long time.

attachicon.gifIT.jpg

3rd Diamond It Cosmetics CC Cream

Yes it's my color! I'm excited to try out this new foundation. I've heard good reviews about this brand from time to time.

It's also the perfect size to carry around. 

attachicon.gifThankyou.jpg

Last but not least... duckies and thank you all!

Nice goodies!

Ok so to my Santa, I'm sorry for posting this late my life has been hectic lately but I'm finally getting some time to post my reveal from the fabulous @@pokeballssohard   ...I can't thank you enough for this generous and beautiful thoughtful gift. I truly love it, and it was such a special gift to open during Christmas Day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

post-102554-0-55864000-1419981126_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-16614000-1419981157_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-49359100-1419981554_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-87501600-1419981506_thumb.jpg

You are so talented! This really warmed my heart to see something hand drawn from you.

I also draw as well so this was a perfect addition. {Feeling Special  :wub: }

post-102554-0-70681600-1419981357_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-09164400-1419981523_thumb.jpg

Peppermint Chocolate and Coffee?! Oh I approve...you did good.

post-102554-0-94660800-1419981180_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-08838100-1419981192_thumb.jpg

So creative! I wish I had time to do this myself, I love how it gives a little bit of a rustic flare. Love.

post-102554-0-80487900-1419981274_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-20505300-1419981288_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-31607200-1419981299_thumb.jpg

My little helper loved opening the gifts! 

post-102554-0-07246800-1419981332_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-54814600-1419981339_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-40307200-1419981367_thumb.jpg

Oooh this.. is.. amazing, choose my own perfume from the samples?!

This is fantastic! I feel like you know me so well.

post-102554-0-11021200-1419981424_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-60205300-1419981432_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-45454300-1419981454_thumb.jpg

I love this bag. The following 5 photos are what was found inside.

post-102554-0-89564200-1419981540_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-67585600-1419981462_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-10819900-1419981471_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-02465300-1419981533_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-05112100-1419981349_thumb.jpg

post-102554-0-95152500-1419981482_thumb.jpg

I love benefit, this was a perfect set to try out. Love love love it.

post-102554-0-94574900-1419981493_thumb.jpg

Body Shop has been one of my favorites, and I haven't gotten the coconut one before so this was an awesome surprise!

post-102554-0-74284200-1419981444_thumb.jpg

Again thank you so much, everything about it, I loved. From personalizing it, to picking the gift out, to creating amazing additions to include along, it was so special and touching, it was definitely an honor to have you as my Secret Stanta  :santa: !

• Like 20

Hello everyone!

First, I hope everyone had, and continues to have, a wonderful holiday season!

Second, I want to apologize to everyone for being delayed with my SS reveal. I have been dealing with some personal issues (including a state-to-state move and relocation back to my parents house.  :scared:  Without going through the long details, this move has taken six months and every ounce of money and strength I have. I am still unpacking boxes and trying to find space in my teeny tiny bedroom. I have been on my own since 1994, so coming back home now, after all this time is very unsettling and depressing. :unsure:

Nevertheless, I was overwhelmed with joy when I received my SS box from @@Sakura83! I honestly can not express how much happiness filled my heart. I certainly apprciated the lovely hand-written card! In the midst of my anxiety and depression about the move, I was greeted with two lovely boxes full of stuff that made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside and beauty on the outside. :luv:

I suppose since most folks have shared their reveals, no need to insert a spoiler. So here goes the pretties! Revealed Palette (now my collection is complete!), Kat Von D, Star Studded Look (my first ever), Ulta, Nars, EcoTools (my first ever!), Elf Polish Good vs. Evil Collection (I just love collection based items) and so much more-- like chocolate and Tazo Tea! I was BEYOND spolied. And honestly, I couldn't have come at a better time. I was just feeling so low and down on myself and this helped perk me up.

@@Sakura83, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! 

Sorry that some of the photos are sideways (yeah, that's just representative of my life right now). Hopefully you can see them.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you have been going through this past year, I hope that this move is a blessing in disguise for you in the long run and I'm sure us MUT gals wish you only the best that is yet to come especially as the New Year is just around the corner  :flowers:  . I'm happy to hear that the gift brought a little bit of joy and some stress relief to you, it just makes it that all more special to know that you are enjoying the gift. I was more than happy and thrilled to have shopped for you and it was wonderful to have stalked you too and get to know you as weird as that may sound but that's ok in this case lol. 

Anyhoot I would have been thrilled to have any of the girls on here, this was another fun and fabulous SS MUT exchange year - loved it. Can't wait to do it again  :luv:

• Like 1

SO loved seeing what everyone was gifted. You are all so talented and generous! It was so much fun being able to participate in this exchange, and I am totally with @@Kristine Walker - I can't wait to bestow someone with my summer lovin' muah ha ha!  B):sunshine:

• Like 4

It's not over yet! I'm hoping we see reveals later this week/next week when people are back from vacation :)

But yes, I am also already way excited for Midsummer! 

• Like 6

Who else is counting days until Midsummer Swap?

Right? I've been stalking indies all day, trying to come up with an excuse to buy everything. 

• Like 2

So, I had no idea what OTL was for the longest time... I could NOT figure out what the letters stood for.  I had to Google it, and felt like a prize idiot when I saw it wasn't an acronym at all, but a person bowing/collapsed on their knees.  

So, I can see the image, but why would that be used anyway?  I mean, how do you use that?  Are you telling someone you are "praying?" "Giving in?" Being sarcastic and sort of saying "as you wish, sire?"   Haaaalp!  I don't get that one at all.

But you could have fried an egg on my face the day I got an email at work from a co-worker in our Florida office, when he sent me an email that closed with LOL.   :unsure:  I thought it meant Lots of Love!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by BB019

So, I can see the image, but why would that used anyway?  I mean, how do you use that?  Are you telling someone you are "praying?" "Giving in?" Being sarcastic and sort of saying "as you wish, sire?"   Haaaalp!  I don't get that one at all.

But you could have fried an egg on my face the day I got an email at work from a co-worker in our Florida office, when he sent me an email that closed with LOL.   :unsure:  I thought it meant Lots of Love!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I usually see people in comment threads using it in a manner that denotes apology or frustration, depending on whether you see it as a bow or a collapse. If frustration, it usually looks something like this - "smh OTL" ha ha. Apology would be like "I'm so sorry OTL".

OMG, the LOL. I think a lot of people use it for "Lots of Love"! :lol:

ETA: Geez, even when I write "otl" I am trying to figure out what it stands for. One track mind here, for sure.

Edited by Shalott
  • Like 1

I usually see people in comment threads using it in a manner that denotes apology or frustration, depending on whether you see it as a bow or a collapse. If frustration, it usually looks something like this - "smh OTL" ha ha. Apology would be like "I'm so sorry OTL".

Ohhhhh.....ok, but...

Seriously, in the "what rock did she crawl out from under" category...what is smh?  And there are some others I don't know too (and it's a total crack up but I'm even worse at trying to google things...it's my brain..I get stuck for hours :blush: ) but do you know TIA?  Or I think IMH?  I know IMHO (in my honest opinion) or IMO (without honest).  Sorry to clog up the thread here...I'll take it offline and PM you!

SMH is Shake my head usually along the lines of disbelief or eyerolling at yourself or someone else's sillyness

• Like 1

SMH is Shake my head usually along the lines of disbelief or eyerolling at yourself or someone else's sillyness

I thought it was So much hate. Dang. 

*tries to think of way to comment back on topic and fails*

• Like 3

I also thought it was so much hate for like a really long time. Then people would use it in contexts it just didn't make sense and I was like "what does that stand for O_O"

• Like 2

... I thought it was a groan/sighlike noise. Like shmug, or something like that. Same general idea, I guess.

• Like 1

... I thought it was a groan/sighlike noise. Like shmug, or something like that. Same general idea, I guess.

That's what I thought it was too.

LOL, you guys are making me smile...reminds me of the time some of my coworkers were trying to figure out what some abbreviations meant and they got to "smh"...before I could tell them what it meant, one of the older ones guessed "uh, smell my hole??"

• Like 8

LOL, you guys are making me smile...reminds me of the time some of my coworkers were trying to figure out what some abbreviations meant and they got to "smh"...before I could tell them what it meant, one of the older ones guessed "uh, smell my hole??"

oh that's concerning...which hole are they referring to? O____O

also reminds me of the recent discussion where people were trying to figure out what this was:

/人◕‿‿◕人\

(spoiler: it's a bunny, but I think someone thought it was boobs XD)

• Like 6

oh that's concerning...which hole are they referring to? O____O

also reminds me of the recent discussion where people were trying to figure out what this was:

/人◕‿‿◕人\

(spoiler: it's a bunny, but I think someone thought it was boobs XD)

I always thought it was Kyubey. (But believe me, a bunny is much better...)

• Like 1