zadidoll

Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

its here! Its Here! My secret Santa gift is here!! I feel so spoiled!! Thank you Thank you!!

attachicon.gif20141208_175212.jpg THE Package is in the building :)

attachicon.gif20141208_180821.jpgattachicon.gif20141208_180908.jpgLook at all this loot

attachicon.gif20141208_181143.jpg Olaf leads the procession, sending love from Florida

attachicon.gif20141208_180925.jpgbox 1--Eyes

attachicon.gif20141208_181200.jpgattachicon.gif20141208_181241.jpg

attachicon.gif20141208_180936.jpgbox 2--Lips (oh how i love lippies)

attachicon.gif20141208_181333.jpgattachicon.gif20141208_181407.jpg

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 20141208_180943.jpgbox 3 Nails

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 20141208_181455.jpgJulep pretties!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 20141208_181002.jpgextra extra

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 20141208_181535.jpggood things come in small packages!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 20141208_181011.jpg ooh another extra

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 20141208_181604.jpg the caffeine gods are good!!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 20141208_180955.jpgExtra Special Box

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 20141208_181712.jpg Thinking of You Angel

Thank you so much @@KatieKat! I dont even think a million Thank Yous would be enough to show my gratitude!! You truly spoiled me!!

(I apologize for the sideways pics!)

Awesome gifts!!!!

My eyes went  :glasses:  at that Lorac palette.  I love the shiny wrapping! 

• Like 3

I love that wrapping paper! So much awesome stuff. That Lorac palette looks wonderful!

its here! Its Here! My secret Santa gift is here!! I feel so spoiled!! Thank you Thank you!!

Thank you so much @@KatieKat! I dont even think a million Thank Yous would be enough to show my gratitude!! You truly spoiled me!!

Aww, such great gifts!

What's the mini lippie beside the Laura Geller package?

Aww, such great gifts!

What's the mini lippie beside the Laura Geller package?

Its cynthia rowley creamy lip stain Dahlia Edited by ivfmommy

its here! Its Here!  My secret Santa gift is here!! I feel so spoiled!! Thank you Thank you!!

You're welcome! It was fun to shop for you! I hope you enjoy all your goodies!

I'm also glad the package actually made it to you - I was starting to panic when my Priority Mail 2-day package didn't update tracking for 5 days. Get it together USPS!

• Like 3

USPS is definitely crazy right now. They told me a package had been delivered to a "locker box" which freaked me out because I didn't even know what a locker box was. (Google eventually told me) I then went home and it was waiting for me! So much panic for no reason.

Ekkk running out to do errands with my little girl I noticed a bright pink ipsy bag in my mailbox. Since I know it's to early for my ipsy bag to get here, my head instantly started racing thinking I forgot to mail out a trade and a lovely ladie was missing her bag. Just then I realized, it may be from my Santa. :) so super excited!!! Will post pics when I get home tonight. Just wanted to post this from my phone to say I received my package and am so very thankful :) *totally made my day*

Edit: home now and will post my pic in a sec. Just wanted to give a little background on today and why getting my gift was so special.

I was planning on driving my mom around and run errands she needed to do. My moms mood can be a bit toxic at times. It is either really good, or quite quite bad. The last time I spoke to her, was a bad time. She said some pretty hurtful nasty things. Needless to say, I was not looking forward to today. Nonetheless, I don't want to be a bitter person who lives life angry at family so I decided to put it in the past. Before I left I left my house, I checked my mail and found my santa package. It instantly brightened up and made my day. It's incredible how a small act of kindness like getting a secret gift came at the exact moment I needed it most. From the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you Santa. I could not stop smiling and grinning from ear to ear because it was that special to me. Now on to my reveal :)

Edited by SophiaRae
  • Like 6

x42f80.jpg

My lovely Santa got me :drumroll: the white, black, and red chevron bag I have been searching ages for, filled with a hoard of benefit deluxe minis. Eeeekk!!! I'm so excited. I have literally been searching for this bag since I joined MUT earlier in the year. It was one of the first things I placed on my searching for section of my trade list. There are no words to describe how loud I squealed when I opend the package and saw the chevron bag inside. My gift could have simply been the bag by itself and I would have been over the moon.

Inside was an array of my favorite Benefit products. Did I mention this somewhere? I don't remeber. But seriously, my HG mascara and pore minimizing primer. Plus the most adorable benetint. Yay!

After I received my package, my Santa Elf messaged me to let me know she had sent it to arrive on Saturday, my daughter's birthday, because she knew how special of a day for me. This gesture alone is worth it's weight in gold. When I was little my grandparents raised me for a couple of years and my grandpa meant the world to me. Having my daughter share his birthday means a lot to me and the fact that you considered this and tried to send the package to arrive on that day makes me love it even more. A thousand times thanks Santa, you are amazing!

edit:typo

Edited by SophiaRae
  • Like 16

x42f80.jpg

My lovely Santa got me :drumroll: the white, black, and red chevron bag I have been searching ages for, filled with a hoard of benefit deluxe minis. Eeeekk!!! I'm so excited. I have literally been searching for this bag since I joined MUT earlier in the year. It was one of the first things I placed on my searching for section of my trade list. There are no words to describe how loud I squealed when I opend the package and saw the chevron bag inside. My gift could have simply been the bag by itself and I would have been over the moon.

Inside was an array of my favorite Benefit products. Did I mention this somewhere? I don't remeber. But seriously, my HG mascara and pore minimizing primer. Plus the most adorable benetint. Yay!

After I received my package, my Santa Elf messaged me to let me know she had sent it to arrive on Saturday, my daughter's birthday, because she knew how special of a day for me. This gesture alone is worth it's weight in gold. When I was little my grandparents raised me for a couple of years and my grandpa meant the world to me. Having my daughter share his birthday means a lot to me and the fact that you considered this and tried to send the package to arrive on that day makes me love it even more. A thousand times thanks Santa, you are amazing!

Love, love, love that bag!!! Awesome gifts too, I love these reveals!

• Like 3

its here! Its Here!  My secret Santa gift is here!! I feel so spoiled!! Thank you Thank you!!

attachicon.gif Look at all this loot

attachicon.gif  Olaf leads the procession, sending love from Florida

attachicon.gif box 1--Eyes

attachicon.gif

attachicon.gif box 2--Lips (oh how i love lippies)

attachicon.gifattachicon.gif

box 3 Nails Julep pretties!

extra extra good things come in small packages!

ooh another extra

the caffeine gods are good!! Extra Special Box

Thinking of You Angel

Thank you so much @@KatieKat!  I dont even think a million Thank Yous would be enough to show my gratitude!! You truly spoiled me!!

Great reveal, love all the extras and that angel is beautiful.

x42f80.jpg

Thats super sweet! nice goodies.

• Like 3

My amazing secret santa was @@bonita22 !

I got my gift this evening and just finished opening it. It's all perfect even though she completely spoiled me. I love it all, and receiving it made my whole day. Thank you so much bonita22!

Obviously I had to take pictures.

Isn't this penguin wrapping paper adorable?

Cozy slipper socks and a cute Santa filled with chocolate. I am already wearing the socks and the Santa is going to work with me tomorrow. My desk could use a little holiday spirit.

A book to read by the fire. I am a total bookworm, so I was really excited to see this. It sounds like something I will enjoy.

Smashbox Photo Finish Eye Primer (so excited to try this), Diorshow Mascara (and this!), Hourglass lipgloss and face primer, and Benefit Sugarbomb gloss. I've never tried anything from Hourglass before. The Benefit gloss is one of my favorites ever, but I lost mine so this was a very welcome find.

Sephora mask, MUFE Aqua Eyes pencil, Anastasia brow gel, Cargo blush, Josie Maran Light Argan Oil. I have been wanting to try a Cargo blush forever. I had a bottle of Josie Maran Argan Oil last winter and it saved my skin, but it's too heavy for daytime. I am really looking forward to testing out the light version. And everything else :)

Philosophy Loveswept lotion, two gorgeous Julep polishes, hand cream, wipes, and champagne scented bubble bath. Both polishes are perfect for the holidays. The cute hand cream will be joining the chocolate filled Santa on my desk. I already tried the lotion, and I really like it. I love wipes, and I can't wait to take a champagne bubble bath to relax away some holiday induced stress.

Julep eyeliner and eye primer, NYX Love in Paris palette, and FCS Belle Whipped Cream. I can never try enough eyeliners or primers and I love neutrals. And OMG I was so excited to find Belle Whipped Cream. I have wanted to try Belle since the Magic is Coming collection came out and I didn't think I would ever get to.

HoG Bubbling Scrub in Elevenses, Pumpkin Butter in Honeysuckle Lemon Curd, Three Treasures perfume oil, and FCS Hair Flip and Unicorn Farts Samples. I don't even know what to say. It's all seriously amazing.

Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel. This is the prettiest shower gel I have ever seen, and the scent matches it. I will be putting this in my shower right away. bonita22 said that it's one of her favorite parts of winter. I can see why!

bonita22 - Thank you again for putting the time, effort, and thought into this gift. I really like and appreciate everything, and once again this exchange is a bright spot in my holiday season.

• Like 19

Oh my gosh I came home to so many great reveals! :o I love how wonderful a job everyone has done with their shopping, and how happy all the giftees are - it's like I'm a crazy Christmas vampire feeding on your happiness! :spidyhead: (I know, it's Spiderman, forgive me.)

ETA: Should mention I had on outpatient procedure done today, not sure all the anesthesia has worn off... I'm a bit crazy right now, I probably shouldn't be online but my hubby had to run out so... I'm unsupervised muahaha. My typing has improve though! Very impressive!

Edited by Shalott
  • Like 7