zadidoll

Secret Santa 2014! - Main thread

I had my surgery today. It went well but I'm in a lot of pain. The doctor scheduled this surgery because I was far too swollen still from my last surgery and he worried I had a hematoma keeping the swelling from being able go go down. He said it had only happened to two other patients in his 15 years of practice. Well I make 3-they found a hematoma and lots of fluid so they drained that. There was also scar tissue which is bad so he cut that out. It's SO hard to ignore pain in your face. It's not like I can read or watch a movie and tune it out because its my face you know?

That said-this thread makes me really happy and I plan to ship by the end of this week and the thought of my girl opening her gift makes me especially happy.

I'm glad they were able to take care of the hematoma and scar tissue.  Sorry you are having so much pain.  Face pain is no joke.  I remember wishing they could just knock me out for a few days after getting my wisdom teeth out and that doesn't come close to your procedure.  Wishing you a very speedy recovery!  

If it were me, I'd rather have the tracking even if I could tell who it was by location only because I'd know exactly when I needed to go and pick it up. Otherwise it might be sitting there a week or so as I only check the post office once a week or two unless I know I need to stalk it on a specific date.

Thanks for the input, I was planning on giving tracking info to a mod so that they could let my Santee know when it arrived.

• Like 2

Thanks for the input, I was planning on giving tracking info to a mod so that they could let my Santee know when it arrived.

This is actually the route I was going to recommend. One of the mods running this needs to be sent the tracking, and if I am the one to get it, I can throw it into my tracking app and easily keep an eye on it.

I have just to finish one crafty item and wrap that and then I will be able to ship out. Well, as soon as I figure out how to fit everything in a box (or two...I just refuse to send three boxes, lol).

My wife mailed out my SS package today. I just need to figure out which tracking number goes to which package. She mailed out 5 boxes today.

• Like 7

My wife mailed out my SS package today. I just need to figure out which tracking number goes to which package. She mailed out 5 boxes today.

I hope you are recovering well!  

I am still waiting on a missing box - it says should be here in another two days according to the tracking info. If I don't get it til Friday, I won't be able to mail til Monday...the deadline.  Sorry Santee!  I'll get it to you though I promise!!

• Like 3

I hate when work stuff turns into something personal...and then affects you in a negative way. :( I'm happy MUT can help you through it...even if only a little bit. Take care and know we are all here for ya!!

Thanks sweetie!  Sometimes things can get a bit overwhelming.

YAY! I got a message saying that my package will be on its way soon! I'm so excited!

I'm also sending out my gift today! here's a sneak peek! I apologize in advanced for my terrible wrapping!

blogger-image--1395773162.jpg

Edited by Sheeeeeelby
  • Like 10

YAY! I got a message saying that my package will be on its way soon! I'm so excited!

I'm also sending out my gift today! here's a sneak peek! I apologize in advanced for my terrible wrapping!

I see bells and sparkles so it looks cute to me!  

• Like 4

Longest, most rewarding, and positive relationship!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Dear Secret Santa...will you marry me?? LOL!! HAHAHAHA!! I needed that just now! Thank you thank you!!

• Like 7

Hope you feel better soon.

I am still waiting on a missing box - it says should be here in another two days according to the tracking info. If I don't get it til Friday, I won't be able to mail til Monday...the deadline.  Sorry Santee!  I'll get it to you though I promise!!

Hope your missing box arrives soon.

So pretty, everyone is doing a great job on the wrapping. I hope my santee doesnt mind that my wrapping looks like a 5 year old did it.

• Like 2

Creeping through the tracking numbers and I spy at least one delivery today so far! Can't wait to see more reveals!!! :)

ETA: And a few that were delivered earlier this week that haven't been revealed yet..!

Edited by allistra44
  • Like 2