zadidoll

Secret Santa 2014! - Main thread

My gift arrived!!! @@farrah3 thank you SOOO much!!!! I can't post a reveal yet, but I will as soon as I'm finished packing up my apt, and have time to open and appreciate everything. I'm so excited!!!

• Like 5

@  Special mail delivery just arrived! I usually don't get mail until 430. I'm off of work today and nursing a sick husband, so this is fantastic timing! Thank you!!  Off to actually open it and take pretty pictures!

• Like 4

My Secret Santa gift is here! I was expecting it tomorrow! @@zadidoll is my santa, going to pull out the real camera for pics and open it!

• Like 5

@ Special mail delivery just arrived! I usually don't get mail until 430. I'm off of work today and nursing a sick husband, so this is fantastic timing! Thank you!! Off to actually open it and take pretty pictures!

I'm so excited!! I've been tracking it and was crushed that it said switched to delivery TOMORROW! So glad it was wrong!!!

I feel like I need to do a little more explaining on why I picked a few things! :). I'll get to it shortly!

Oh my gosh, my santee's gift has finally been delivered! EVERYONE CHECK YOUR MAIL! :) :) :)

My gift is here and my Santa is @ going to pour me a glass of wine and open my gifts!

You two are so cute! 

• Like 4

cross posting from the reveal thread:

It's here.. It's here.. And my secret santa is @tanya0949. Thank you so much for all the gifts Tanya  :)

Ok guys, a little help. How do I post images under spoiler? I'm able to attach images to this post but not able to put under a spoiler.

Edited by sweetyzoya
  • Like 1

cross posting from the reveal thread:

It's here.. It's here.. And my secret santa is @tanya0949. Thank you so much for all the gifts Tanya  :)

Ok guys, a little help. How do I post images under spoiler? I'm able to attach images to this post but not able to put under a spoiler.

Are you clicking "Attach this file" after uploading the photos?  If you don't, pictures can't go in a spoiler.

ETA:  Each photo has to have the "Attach this file" thing clicked, and you have to see the photo link text thing in the text editor box.  Anything not attached cannot be hidden under a spoiler.

Edited by meaganola

Are you clicking "Attach this file" after uploading the photos?  If you don't, pictures can't go in a spoiler.

ETA:  Each photo has to have the "Attach this file" thing clicked, and you have to see the photo link text thing in the text editor box.  Anything not attached cannot be hidden under a spoiler.

yeah.. it works.. thank you @@meaganola

I depotted some blushes and more shadows, there was only one casualty, a BAB blush from Ipsy that was quite bright and probably would never get used. I never expected to even half way fill a large Z-palette with items I would like to use but don't reach for but it is filling up quickly. I'm hoping it will help me use some things I like but aren't the most convenient.

• Like 2

My package was delivered this morning! Which is highly unusual because I never get mail this early. I'm on my way to work, but a reveal from my lovely Santa @@Shalott will be forthcoming this evening! Hopefully the work day will fly by :)

• Like 9

@@wadedl I love my Z palette because I liked the HK wild thing palette but it was GINORMOUS I never opened it up. I find I use it a lot more now that it's not hiding in a giant tin under my sink (who designs these things, I swear....)

• Like 2

I depotted some blushes and more shadows, there was only one casualty, a BAB blush from Ipsy that was quite bright and probably would never get used. I never expected to even half way fill a large Z-palette with items I would like to use but don't reach for but it is filling up quickly. I'm hoping it will help me use some things I like but aren't the most convenient.

You know, I bought a z palette, but returned it because all I could think is how messy it would look if I mix and matched stuff into it, but looking at the start of your palette has me rethinking that...would love to see a pic when you fill yours up!

• Like 1

You know, I bought a z palette, but returned it because all I could think is how messy it would look if I mix and matched stuff into it, but looking at the start of your palette has me rethinking that...would love to see a pic when you fill yours up!

You can check out how other people's palettes have come out on the Z-Palette site:

http://zpalette.com/gallery-35/inspirations.html?fc=module&module=customgallery&langiso=en

And here is the user-submitted photo gallery for the UniiPalette, which I think runs smaller than most of the Z Palettes (doesn't stop them from being adorable,though!):

http://uniicosmetics.com/gallery.html

ETA: There are some pics that make me want to reach through the monitor and straighten out their palettes into some sort of order. 

Edited by ZeeOmega
  • Like 2

My package was delivered this morning! Which is highly unusual because I never get mail this early. I'm on my way to work, but a reveal from my lovely Santa @@Shalott will be forthcoming this evening! Hopefully the work day will fly by :)

Ahhh! I am so excited! I was getting worried since USPS said it would be there yesterday. My biggest fear was that it wouldn't arrive until after Christmas! :D

• Like 2

I think it helps to have several of the same size eyeshadows together. I was just on another thread and they mentioned these!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MiniMintPalette?ref=l2-shopheader-name

il_570xN.702465691_3hx3.jpg

That one is now mine! Can't wait for it to get here. Now I can have my big Z-Palette and have a mini palette for my purse and I can choose what I want from the big one!

• Like 2

ETA: There are some pics that make me want to reach through the monitor and straighten out their palettes into some sort of order. 

And that right there is a big problem for me...I think I might be a little OCD actually.  Having a big problem with the unevenness of the layout!  LOL!  

Hmmmm...do you think it is possible to not find out you have serious OCD issues until you are in your mid 40's???  YIKES!   But then again...I haven't had all my pretties for long either, like what...6 months??  Yeah about that long, so that could be it too.  Hmmm....