Sign in to follow this  
Jam

What is the best hand gel in your opinion ?

Hi guys, I'm Jam.

I have a question about the hand wash today. Just like the topic title. I want to know what is your best hand wash?

Btw, I've just got the new one from my auntie. it's Pink Vanilla Macaron hand gel of Bath&Body Works which has a very breezy smell.

You'll feel really fresh every time you wash you hand by using it. 

Okay, Now it's your turn.your answer might gonna help me get the new one because I really crazy about its smell. Please answer me. Thank you :)

Edited by Jam

For me the best sanitizer out there is definitely germ-x original hand sanitizer. I use it every day, and definitely does a good job at sanitizing my hands.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• You got a platform right here! 
    • Hello Everyone, I am fascinated by makeup that I keep on watching them, but now I am thinking to build a platform where I can get connected to popular freelance artists and individuals who are seeking for help. Please can someone guide me what should I do about it? Thanks 
    • True.!! There is multi demand of herbal products now-a-days.!!
    • As the weather starting to changed the styling and other things related to human being to changing as the weather progressing to wards sping and wather same as the hair style also changing according to it...
    • It's Sunday. I don't feel said about anything, except for worrying about by elderly father catching coronavirus, because I could not stand to see him suffer, and feeling sad when I hear about the people who passed away. I feel lucky I still have my job, and they even gave my full hours back. Hours have been cut pretty much since December. My Dad asked me to find out when senior shopping time is, and my heart went out to him. Then he came back from shopping and he was happy, because he found cleaning wipes and groceries. He got me M&Ms. Maybe I get my love of shopping from my folks, lol. All I can think of is that stimulus check we're going to get, how if my job keeps on, I can use that to pay a credit card off, oh, that would be so amazing! And trying to use up my 2017 samples. My little hopes and dreams are surviving. Last night I went to visit my friend who lives alone. She said, I'm so depressed because I'm alone in the house. I said, that's what you need to stay alive right now. It is an advantage. But she did not see how that was a good thing.  Also I was watching a Sophie Shohet video on YouTube and in the comments someone had a good tip: keep nails really short, as long nails can get germs under them that may not come off when you wash hands.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2020 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

Eye Makeup Reviews

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lips

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Makeup Brushes and Tools