New NYX Wicked Lippies!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else drooling over these? http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-275-wicked-lippies.aspx

84fb84ef7bfa51d4c4ddae05e8b8af93.jpg

I really want a few of these, especially the gold one! That deep purple looks a bit like OCC's technopagan.

get-fancy-with-nyx-wicked-lippies-L-4P60Xq.jpeg

I want Mischevous and Wrath. MAybe Risque..... maybe Powder.

Have any of you gotten these yet? Are you going to? Which one do you like the best?

Yes!!! I was waiting for someone to post about these!! We are so on the same lipstick wavelength.

I've been looking for a technopagan dupe and I can't wait to try out Betrayal. I also really want the blue ones, Risque, and Trickery.

So impressed with NYX for putting out cost-effective wacky colour lipsticks!

Me too! I just found out about these today- for some reason I'm always last for new NYX stuff! I'm definitely going to check out my Ulta soon to see if these are in stock. They never got the Macaroon lippies, so I really hope they get these.

These are kind of Fall's answer to the Macaroon lippie.

*Sigh* More to add to the list of NYX Lippies I want but haven't yet got. I really want to try Betrayal, Sinful (I'd have to go around singing Marina and the Diamonds though because Sinful would get stuck in my head!), Risque, Cold Hearted, and Envy. I hope they keep coming out with affordable, zany, lipsticks. It's like, I Pretty Zombie's colors but can't afford them. 

Trickery, Wrath, Mischievous, and Power, I won't lie, remind me of the terrible 90s lipsticks. Let's not bring that back, please? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Scandalous reminds me a lot of a more blue than green Pistachio macaroon, one that I wanted very badly, now these two will be fighting in my mind over which one I get (if I get either) because there's not really much point in having two shades so similar *looks at fuchsia and red lipstick collection* On second thought...

Oh no. I need them all, and I haven't even gotten all the Macaron Lippies yet. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
The swatches are amazing but the only one I would try and buy would be Power it's beautiful and wearable imo - scandalous is perfect and stunning but I would never wear it

Just got Power, Mischievous, and Wrath. All lovely. Mischievous can be worn alone if I'm feeling brave, but I think I'll layer it over a nice red or berry stain for daily wear.

I really want some of the bolder colors, like Sinful and Trickery, but I don't think I can rock those at work.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got Power, Mischievous, and Wrath. All lovely. Mischievous can be worn alone if I'm feeling brave, but I think I'll layer it over a nice red or berry stain for daily wear.

I really want some of the bolder colors, like Sinful and Trickery, but I don't think I can rock those at work.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ooh, if you don't mind posting swatches that would be great!!! <3

*Sigh* More to add to the list of NYX Lippies I want but haven't yet got. I really want to try Betrayal, Sinful (I'd have to go around singing Marina and the Diamonds though because Sinful would get stuck in my head!), Risque, Cold Hearted, and Envy. I hope they keep coming out with affordable, zany, lipsticks. It's like, I Pretty Zombie's colors but can't afford them. 

Trickery, Wrath, Mischievous, and Power, I won't lie, remind me of the terrible 90s lipsticks. Let's not bring that back, please? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Scandalous reminds me a lot of a more blue than green Pistachio macaroon, one that I wanted very badly, now these two will be fighting in my mind over which one I get (if I get either) because there's not really much point in having two shades so similar *looks at fuchsia and red lipstick collection* On second thought...
Hehe, I'm actually really glad the 90s browns are coming back. Those look good on me.

Oooh, those are the colors I wanted! I hope you really like Wrath. Let me know if it's wearable!

I was so excited when CVS got NYX.  Then I was disappointed because they don't have any of the NYX products I actually want.  Anybody else have this problem?  I know there's no way CVS will get these lipsticks, but there's an Ulta that isn't that far from me now, so I'll probably get them there.  Anybody know the prices on these?

ETA:  Oh, $6.00.  Again, I should look before I type.  The link has the prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want these so much!!!! They look amazing. Sadly I live in the UK, so getting hold of these might prove tricky. These are the kind of colours I would wear in public, I might get a few odd looks, but I don't care. I wear black and dark purple quite a lot, so a few steps up in oddness won't matter so much. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love the twinkliness of them, they look like jewels.   :wub:

I kept seeing these whenever I came to MUT.  I finally ordered one from Ulta today.  I just went with Power.  While I love most of the colors, I work in a law office and am not sure dark purple or blue lipstick would go over all that well...(I take more risks when it comes to my nail polish!)

I just ordered Power, Envy, Trickery, Wrath, Risque, and Cold Hearted through ulta.com. I really hope Envy is the most blue one. I already have a blue/purple lipstick and I want a shade of blue I haven't tried yet.

I loveee purpley lipsticks, so I'm crazy about betrayal. I'm not sure I can pull off that dark of a lippie though.

Back