I think that there's got to be some people around here doing halloween looks - so seeing as I couldn't find a thread where you can post photos of your work (i tried searching!) 

You can post any "looks" that you like - scary or not! just share your experiments with us! I love seeing other halloween faces :)

To get it started, here is a look I made up (super simple too) with just a flat foundation face, some body paint and some concealer!!!

post-108547-0-12626100-1413401392_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

More Halloween 2014 hotshots found on the web!

halloween 2014-1.jpg

@munaxnight on Instagram

halloween 2014-2.jpg

Image: Imgur, threat_levelmidnight

halloween 2014-3.jpg

Image: Imgur, Tasiabugg

halloween 2014-4.jpg

Image: Imgur, bacontreatz

halloween 2014-5.jpg

Image: Imgur, oxicfemme

halloween 2014-6.jpg

Image: Imgur, boyshapedbox

halloween 2014-7.jpg

Image: Imgur, AllonsoAllonsy

halloween 2014-8.jpg

Image: Imgur, threat_levelmidnight

halloween 2014-9.jpg

Image: Imgur, SatanOffspring

halloween 2014-10.jpg

Image: Imgur, elena315

• Like 1

Awesome photos!  Which reminds me of a customer that came into the Theatrics shop I work at last week.  He purchased a kit to do the impaled-bolt look, and then came back with it applied and walked up and down Yonge Street (a main street here in Toronto).  He definitely got some attention!  hah

Edited by CaseyR
  • Like 2

Well I am boring, I'm going to be a Snow White :) For some reason I just can't do scary costume makeup, it has to be dollish.

post-86409-0-21648500-1413850725_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Well I am boring, I'm going to be a Snow White :) For some reason I just can't do scary costume makeup, it has to be dollish.

attachicon.gif01-pin (2).jpg

Love this look; it will go great!  I lack the makeup skills to do either scary or dollish well, but I may attempt Amy Winehouse this time around :)

• Like 1

Love this look; it will go great!  I lack the makeup skills to do either scary or dollish well, but I may attempt Amy Winehouse this time around :)

Thank you! It actually only took me maybe 30 minutes to do it, most of that time spent on winged eyeliner and applying the falsies.

Thank you! It actually only took me maybe 30 minutes to do it, most of that time spent on winged eyeliner and applying the falsies.

No problem!  :) Though I wear falsies quite often, I've somehow never tried winged eyeliner before, so that may be a bit of a challenge for me.  Definitely something I should test out *before* Halloween lol

I'm going to be Jane Lane from Daria (my roommate will be Daria), so the makeup won't be too fancy. I was thinking about doing a black/red ombre lip to jazz things up, but the hardest thing will be blocking my eyebrows. I have really thick and coarse eyebrow hairs, so I'm going to have to layer on the glue!

• Like 1

I'm going to be Jane Lane from Daria (my roommate will be Daria), so the makeup won't be too fancy. I was thinking about doing a black/red ombre lip to jazz things up, but the hardest thing will be blocking my eyebrows. I have really thick and coarse eyebrow hairs, so I'm going to have to layer on the glue!

if it helps - i had a similar situation when i did a freddy kruger prosthetic last year... instead of gluing over my eyebrow to protect it from the latex - I used a small amount of spirit gum around my eyebrow, cut out a peice of a skin cap in the shape of my eyebrow, and adhered that down to cover my eyebrow. if you press it flat enough - it will just look like a brow bone, and blending out the edges of the skin cap is MUCH easier than coating your eyebrows 900xs with glue. at least in my experience! plus it was a breeze to take off! 

• Like 1

That's an awesome pairing to go as!  Loved that show! :D

• Like 1

if it helps - i had a similar situation when i did a freddy kruger prosthetic last year... instead of gluing over my eyebrow to protect it from the latex - I used a small amount of spirit gum around my eyebrow, cut out a peice of a skin cap in the shape of my eyebrow, and adhered that down to cover my eyebrow. if you press it flat enough - it will just look like a brow bone, and blending out the edges of the skin cap is MUCH easier than coating your eyebrows 900xs with glue. at least in my experience! plus it was a breeze to take off! 

Clever trick. (Looks like we have a wringer in our mid's folks! lol  :P )

Just teasing of course...  ;)

You got some serious chops there Linds... Good job and well done!

• Like 1

Wonderful looks! I'm hoping I can pull together (with all of my free time...*coughIWishcough* a silent hill nurse. ...I'm gonna have to wake up at like 3am to do it though >_<

Here's What I did last year:

post-103670-0-90569600-1414198156_thumb.jpg

Edited by slinka
  • Like 1

Wonderful looks! I'm hoping I can pull together (with all of my free time...*coughIWishcough* a silent himm nurse. ...I'm gonna have to wake up at like 3am to do it though >_<

Here's What I did last year:

Love it!  I was a nurse a few years back; that was a lot of fun!  *Hopefully*, I'll have some photos up of my Amy Winehouse attempt after my party tomorrow evening, though I seem to be spending this entire evening just trying to create some additional space in this closet-sized apartment of mine lol

Here's the Winehouse tribute look I put together for my party this past weekend.  I bought a pair of random no-name lashes from work, and they were terrible to apply; I probably had more issues with them than every pair I've worn throughout the past year :P I barely finished getting ready before my guests started arriving lol Anyway, I may swap-out the lashes for a different pair, and mostly re-use this look for Friday.

post-94295-0-22822500-1414399278_thumb.jpg

A day late, but here's my Jane costume! I took this close up pic after hitting the bars, so my ombre lip had worn off by then. I also ordered some circle lenses in blue from kawaiilovebeauty, but it's hard to see them without a flash. Still, it was a lot of fun to go out with my roommate.

33fc290.png

11t24vs.png

Edited by pokeballssohard
  • Like 1

Now that I'm able to post again (yay! Been wanting to post this since...y'know, Halloween lol) here's what I ended up doing to my mug:

post-103670-0-46070500-1416029909_thumb.jpg

Edited by slinka
  • Like 2

Now that I'm able to post again (yay! Been wanting to post this since...y'know, Halloween lol) here's what I ended up doing to my mug:

LOVE it!  Amazing job with all the details! :)

• Like 1