Allure Sample Society November 2014 Spoilers and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had never heard of this brand before your post! A google search told me prices are pretty steep for their products. lol

Oh, I hope it's not the mojito lip balm. I received that in a Birchbox or Ipsy bag and liked it initially, but I think I was having a mild allergic reaction and had to stop using it.

I hope it's not the lip balm either. I got one in my ipsy already and my friend also sent me one in the trade. It's great, but I don't need 3.

Yes, anything but the lip balm!  While I use them, they just aren't that exciting and I already have this product as well.  It's nice as far as lip balms  go, but something else would be fantastic!

Ooh goodie I missed the lip balm when it came in Ipsy!  I can't wait to see what the item is!  (and for the sake of everyone who DID get the lip balm, I hope it's not that!)

Hope it is not the lip balm! I love the lip balm, and have it, but I would love to try something new!

"Who's ready for a November #SampleSociety Spoiler? Here's a clue... every Nov. box will include a deluxe-size sample of this brand, below! If we receive 75 comments, we'll share the exact product"

They should be revealing the product very soon, as they have reached 80 commets as of right now on their Facebook page

It's not the lip balm...

Screen shot 2014-10-24 at 4.41.16 PM.png

I'm ok with it, because I have 2 of the lip balms.  I like it but I prefer to try new (to me) products!

I have way too much body wash from sub boxes. Not enough to make me want to resub. Hope the next spoiler is awesome.

I've tried that particular M+G product and I liked it quite a lot. I'm not sure that I'll resub though. I'll have to see what the additional spoilers are.

Yay! I'm excited about this one -- I've only tried a foil of their body wash before, and love bergamot. 

I like bergamot but this isn't enough for me to consider renewing...my sub finishes up this month...and with Oct and so far this month looking meh....I think I will take a break for a little while.  Part of me is hoping for some great spoilers so I will change my mind and part of me is hoping that I will enjoy the box/spoilers alot but just not want tor renew - I think I'm all sub boxed out now!  I have had 6 different boxes now and it looks like I'm going to cut down to one or two...

This is a small sample that can be found at hotels. After last month, you would think their first spoiler would be either the value of the box or a FULL size item (and actually the advertised size).

I like this brand and I know I'll use the body wash eventually. But if the first spoiler supposes to be the best and the most exciting, I can say I'm disappointed now.

Latest posts

Back