tacehtpuekam

Birchbox November 2014

It's Birchbox Day today!

I didn't pick (everything was sold out). I had received an Everygirl box earlier, and DID receive the body wash in my box, so curated boxes must not count towards your "things already received'"

My box is https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/november-2015/november-2014-bb21

chuao_giftset_contents_900x900.jpgmake_silkcreamlipstick_flamingo_900x900.ruffian_naillacquer_naked_900x900.jpgdrbrandt_poresnomore_vacuumcleaner_900x9amika_obliphica_nourishingmask_250ml_900notsoapradio_bubbles_lifegivesyoulemons_

Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod in Firecracker flavor (aka spicy, Pop Rocks-infused dark chocolate, or as my bf said, "I like my chocolate with spice and loud!")

MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick: This is a card sample, to which I say boooooooooo why even bother?!

RUFFIAN Nail Lacquer - RUFFIAN Naked: I <3 nude polishes, and this looks like a dupe of one of my favorite discontinued Juleps. Much smaller than I expected though.

dr. brandt® pores no more® vacuum cleaner™: I'll use it. I hear a lot of people like it.

amika Nourishing Mask: I have two giant tubs of this from the Beauty Brands liter sale. Love it, either I'll use this for traveling or I'll gift it.

Not Soap, Radio Body Wash: Already have it, like it but don't love it.

• Like 1

Since its your first one you can technically get any box. You haven't yet received any samples to rule out, just yet. Check out the MUT Birchbox FAQ if you haven't already.

Thanks for answering! I'm just going BB crazy waiting on my box! I have read the faq section; it was actually more helpful than the BB site. Lol. I am so excited to get my box!!!! I've been stalking MUT for weeks to decide which boxes to use my budget on and now I can't wait to get them!!!! I chose BB and Ipsy plus I think I will order an additional BB for my Mom. Thank you to all the MUT Ladies for taking the time to post real opinions to this site!

• Like 2

Thanks for answering! I'm just going BB crazy waiting on my box! I have read the faq section; it was actually more helpful than the BB site. Lol. I am so excited to get my box!!!! I've been stalking MUT for weeks to decide which boxes to use my budget on and now I can't wait to get them!!!! I chose BB and Ipsy plus I think I will order an additional BB for my Mom. Thank you to all the MUT Ladies for taking the time to post real opinions to this site!

Ha ha. Just sit back and relax till the boxes roll in. ;) good luck with your first box!( I found my holy grail foundation in my first bb)

Edited by TippyAG

My box shipped despite the "late" payment! It says it should be here on the 19th. I really hope it has the mask.

• Like 1

That's one reason I didn't pick it.  Sounds like something that I would love, but I have thick, waist-length hair.  BB hair samples are usually not enough for even one use for me.  I should get a couple of uses out of the Juice Beauty peel, though.

For some reason I was thinking the Amika Hair Mask would be as big at the body wash I got in my box. We'll see how long it will last.  :unsure: 

I never paid attention before but does anyone know if the items they photograph for the Pick Your Sample are the actual sample size versions or are they the full size versions in the pictures?

I never paid attention before but does anyone know if the items they photograph for the Pick Your Sample are the actual sample size versions or are they the full size versions in the pictures?

It depends.  The ModelCo lipstick from last month was definitely full sized.  But the Juice Beauty peel container looks nothing like the picture in the PYS e-mail (shows a small jar, but I actually got a small tube instead).

• Like 1

After a six month hiatus, I decided to resubscribe since all of the boxes look pretty good! I'm really hoping for the box with the Eyeko and Tocca perfume.

• Like 1

so our page with whats in our boxes opens up tomorrow for everyone? just wanted to make sure. i saw someone on youtube that got the model co lipstick, she got the nude so they did switch it up, im thinking about buying that trio!

so our page with whats in our boxes opens up tomorrow for everyone? just wanted to make sure. i saw someone on youtube that got the model co lipstick, she got the nude so they did switch it up, im thinking about buying that trio!

Yes, box pages should load tomorrow.  So excited to see what I'm getting.

I received the ModelCo lipstick in Kitty last month (I think it was the Pick your Choice & that was my pick.)  I have been loving that lipstick and wearing it every day.

Edit:  spelling (OR lack of correct spelling)

Edited by LuckyMoon
  • Like 1

Still in Indiana. 

Apparently my Birchbox really was drunk and needed to rest, before continuing travels, lol. 

Edited by AlleeCatt
  • Like 2

I got my box yesterday:

Rusk texture finishing spray

Eyeko Fat eye stick in satin taupe

Camille Beckman Imperial Repair hand therapy in lemongrass & grapefruit

Not Soap, Radio Joy Inducing body wash (my pick)

MAKE lipstick & primer (a card)

Except for the MAKE card sample (I hate these more than foils), I'm pretty happy with my box!

• Like 1

For anyone who received a Laura Mercier eye pencil, was your pencil really dried out.  Mine was dried up a lot and definitely didn't fit the hole by a lot.

I cannot believe they are sending out cards for the MAKE lipstick and primer! I despise them. I got a MAKE lipstick about a year ago in my BB and it was actually a mini little lipstick. I'd peeved if it was a card. Really BIrchbox??

• Like 4

I finally gave in and signed up for a second sub. HA. I keep trying other subs to replace Ipsy (and crawling back to Ipsy) and they just don't measure up. I'll be true to you now, BB

• Like 4

How many of you out there still only have a non-clicky truck here on the 9th of the month? This seems really odd to me. It is my main account and I picked the cuppa cuppa. I cannot wait to see my boxes this month.

I finally gave in and signed up for a second sub. HA. I keep trying other subs to replace Ipsy (and crawling back to Ipsy) and they just don't measure up. I'll be true to you now, BB.

I signed up for a second one yesterday, too.  Referred myself and got 50 points on my main account, plus used BBRED100 on the new account for 100 extra points there.  The plan is to keep one account full of points in reserve in case a cool limited edition set comes out.

• Like 1

I signed up for a second one yesterday, too.  Referred myself and got 50 points on my main account, plus used BBRED100 on the new account for 100 extra points there.  The plan is to keep one account full of points in reserve in case a cool limited edition set comes out.

That's what I intend to do, too, I think! I used my points today combined with a code and got the Homespun box and a pick 2 for $2! Or I might save up points on my main box for Limited Edition boxes and special things for me, and points on the 2nd sub for next year's Secret Santa. :)

How many of you out there still only have a non-clicky truck here on the 9th of the month? This seems really odd to me. It is my main account and I picked the cuppa cuppa. I cannot wait to see my boxes this month.

My account is still showing October. I am thinking my box will not update in the morning. This happened last month too. 

SO I have an annual account. Can I add a monthly to it? Or do I need to use a diff email address?

SO I have an annual account. Can I add a monthly to it? Or do I need to use a diff email address?

Each account has to have a different e-mail address.

• Like 1

I picked the cuppa on my main account and I still don't have tracking info either. My second box is in New Jersey.

I can't wait for boxes to load! The last two months they've updated on the night of the 9th, so I hope they upload tonight!!

• Like 4

My account is still showing October. I am thinking my box will not update in the morning. This happened last month too. 

Wow! Mine has just been non-clicky.  I hope you get to see your box tomorrow.