tacehtpuekam

Birchbox November 2014

Where is this magical "clicky truck" at on the BB website? I know from reading the faq section here that it's supposed to be on my account settings page, but where the heck on the page is it usually at?!? I can't find any kind of truck at all!! I'm using an android, no app and no home computer.

How many of you out there still only have a non-clicky truck here on the 9th of the month? This seems really odd to me. It is my main account and I picked the cuppa cuppa. I cannot wait to see my boxes this month.

I also picked the Cuppa Cuppa and I still have no clicky truck nor a shipping email. I don't think I've gotten a shipping email in months. Sometimes I've gotten the email after I got my box.

• Like 1

Today I got a Birchbox in the mail. I was so excited, until I opened it, and discovered it was an October box. I signed up for monthly again on my side account to get two November boxes. I was pretty disappointed, until I realized that I will still get two November boxes, and can use the points to buy myself something pretty.

Yay, for tomorrow being box reveal day!

• Like 3

Where is this magical "clicky truck" at on the BB website? I know from reading the faq section here that it's supposed to be on my account settings page, but where the heck on the page is it usually at?!? I can't find any kind of truck at all!! I'm using an android, no app and no home computer.

I have an android, and you have to be logged in then, got to "My Account" then "Account Settings" and scroll down to where it says "subscriptions" it should say that your status is active, Edit profile, manage payment methods and then "November box shipping information" There may or may not be an image of a truck there, if you have a tracking number that you can click, then it's a clicky truck! Hope that helps!

How many of you out there still only have a non-clicky truck here on the 9th of the month? This seems really odd to me. It is my main account and I picked the cuppa cuppa. I cannot wait to see my boxes this month.

no clicky truck. if it's still non clicky on the morning of the 11th, then i'm going to hit bbx up because i paid well before the 1st.

• Like 2

Same PYS and my truck is still non-clicky! I think I've narrowed it down to two possible box choices and I'm pretty pleased with both, so I'm extra anxious for mine to show up. At least tomorrow is reveal day!

• Like 2

no clicky truck. if it's still non clicky on the morning of the 11th, then i'm going to hit bbx up because i paid well before the 1st.

Same here. I am an Aces on that account and a few months ago signed up for a year. They will def. get a call if I do not have my clicky tomorrow.

According to tracking, my box has done this.

5th- Tennesse.

6th-Indiana.

7th-Kentucky.

8th-Indiana.

Go home Birchbox. You're drunk. 

Careful....I had a box that did that once on its way to Chicago.....it decided that there was something pretty darn interesting in Indiana and stayed there for a good two weeks!

• Like 1

I got my box yesterday:

Rusk texture finishing spray

Eyeko Fat eye stick in satin taupe

Camille Beckman Imperial Repair hand therapy in lemongrass & grapefruit

Not Soap, Radio Joy Inducing body wash (my pick)

MAKE lipstick & primer (a card)

Except for the MAKE card sample (I hate these more than foils), I'm pretty happy with my box!

I got this box yesterday as well. The lid will not stay on the Eyeko fat eye stick.

Yay for box reveals tomorrow!  I am curious to know if I am getting complete dupe boxes since they were shipped in the same wave.  

I have an android, and you have to be logged in then, got to "My Account" then "Account Settings" and scroll down to where it says "subscriptions" it should say that your status is active, Edit profile, manage payment methods and then "November box shipping information" There may or may not be an image of a truck there, if you have a tracking number that you can click, then it's a clicky truck! Hope that helps!

Thanks! Nothing there yet but at least I know where to look and everything else is exactly what you described. So excited to see my first clicky truck!!!!!

My First Post! ::trumpet blares::

Well, it's happened: my excitement for November's box reveal has pushed me from 'lurker' territory into 'active forum participant' territory!

I've been a BB subscriber for 10 months now (and hit aces in like, month 4 - but no one here has a make-up addiction, that's for sure, nope, nothing to see here...),  decided NOT to do PYS this month, and then was in a mild panic along with others here when it took the November page boxes so long to appear.

And now, after a seemingly interminable first 10 days of the month, the Big Reveal is almost here, and I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning...lol.

Now I'm wondering exactly when on the 10th we can see our boxes. It's after 1:30 EST, and my page still loads up October's box. Waaaaahhh!

(oh, and so ya'll know, I'm not still up *just* to see when my box page loads. I have a project deadline coming up, so I'm working. Or *working* might be a more accurate description, as like, every 5 minutes I'm headed to the bb site to see if my November box is there yet!   Insanity!!)

It's been fun seeing the posts here, and now that I've broken my MUT forum ice, I'm looking forward to participating more in the posting!

xoxo

• Like 15

They usually show up at 6am EST-ish. 

Some people have to wait an extra day, for the past several months...

Don't know if these are the ones that don't ship until the 10th or if they're still assigning boxes to accounts on the 10th or what, but that's been the trend for awhile.  

MOST people will see updates around 6, though.  

• Like 2

Hahah welcome!! Same here... I'm sure many people are waiting in eager anticipation! I Just finished work that I couldve finished an hour ago if it weren't for checking BB and my tracking info for an update (my last one was on the 7th

• Like 1

Page is still loading October! It is 5:55 am EST! Really want to see for this month!

Boo. Mine is up, and feels punishy. Derma E cleanser (will get used), Amika dry shampoo (not a huge Amika fan and I've seen bad reviews of this), Cynthia Rowley gloss (meh), Gilchrist & Soames lotion (hotel blargh), and the Eyeko thing (only item that might be interesting). I even got the snack item I wanted the least of all of them, and I really wanted the Cindy-Lou Manizer. Between this and Ipsy, November is going to be a pretty lame sub month for me!

hmm, one punishment box with the tea mask PYS ( do I really need more Harvey prince fragrance samples?)  and one good box with the body wash and Eyeko pencil.  I'm not sure how I feel about the PYS.  I probably should have left the first one up to chance.  I hate thinking a poor box is my fault LOL

I had a dream (nightmare?) last night where my box arrived and it only had 4 items and they were all cards.  I think maybe not choosing a sample has given me a smidge of anxiety.

...and now I can't get my box page to load.  (As in, I can't log-in, not that it's still showing October.)  

EDIT - the page finally loaded

post-109593-0-35392900-1415619589_thumb.png

It's box 42. https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/november-2015/november-2014-bb42

Nothing has me too excited, but I'm not hating anything either.

Edited by onelilspark
  • Like 1

no clicky truck and my box is stuck on october. WTFFFF birchbox?!!! i paid you on Oct 29th!  :angry:  :wacko:

• Like 1

No November truck for me yet, it still shows October shipping information. Come on BB don't mess me up two months in a row. Last month I did not get shipping information until the 15th and then got a box with 4 repeat products but no Kitty lipstick. 

Edited by celiajuno

Well, my confirmed sample choice is not in my box contents. No fun.

I'm getting a juice beauty box instead of a Cuppa Cuppa box. So sad, juice beauty actually makes me sick (at least their lip gloss does.... Literally sick, gives me a stomach ache) so I'm not thrilled. Also, the cuppa cuppa boxes locked soooo good and I was really looking forward to getting one. :-(

post-91870-0-08731100-1415620925_thumb.jpg

While I'm not thrilled by this box, I'll give the Laura mercier pencil and hand cream a shot.

I'm so excited I'm getting box 26, I had been eyeing it before today. Another perfume though :( 3 since August ick (one broken spritzer, one too floraly). I'm so glad my box comes later this week.

I'm so excited I'm getting box 26, I had been eyeing it before today. Another perfume though :( 3 since August ick (one broken spritzer, one too floraly). I'm so glad my box comes later this week.

Here's hoping its a good fragrance this time around!

• Like 1