tacehtpuekam

Birchbox November 2014

I got the Juice Beauty peel.  Glossy Box will be doing a Juice Beauty face cream as well.  

I find that their product really helps with the sun spots-age spots-liver spots that's inter-mingaling with my freckles...

Boyfriend thinks they look like freckles but I know better... they are clustered in groups of 2 to 3 and appear on the side of the cheek vs. the front.  

Juice Beauty products really work on lightening them!! 

It's a apple-ly month for the fall for me!

Edited by FormosaHoney

I decided not to select anything. I did not have a chance to pick in July and received an awesome box. I chose a sample in August, September and October and my boxes were really bad. Hopefully this month will be better and I get a box with no repeat products.

Thank you!  It must be my browser as it doesn't go anywhere.  Will try the phone.

The BB website does not like Explorer. I think I even saw someplace on the site where it said for best results use Firefox or Chrome.

I went with the cuppa cuppa. It was tough though because the curated box looked good too. Love getting candles in boxes (wasn't sure on the scent though) and love amika dry shampoo too, but I just bought the tinted klorane one so I ultimately went with the cuppa cuppa. I'm excited for my next box that's for sure!!!

• Like 2

Did the curated box! Looks amazing! I already have the Dr.Lipp but my sister loves it so ill send it her way! So excited! Face mask, candle and mascara and dry shampoo! Everything I could want it one box!

• Like 3

I decided not to select anything. I did not have a chance to pick in July and received an awesome box. I chose a sample in August, September and October and my boxes were really bad. Hopefully this month will be better and I get a box with no repeat products.

This is my first time picking so am curious about how the rest of the box will shape up...   Gosh, what did the rest of your box look like?!!?!?

ZoomButt.gif

I went with the Not Soap Radio and now I'll spend the rest of the day thinking I should have gotten the candle.

• Like 1

I used the old e-mail to pick early this morning, because I knew I was going to be out & about for work all day. Picked the curated box for one account & the cuppa cuppa mask on the other two. 

Sounds like I might be alone in this, but all of my PYS boxes the last few months have been really awesome!

• Like 2

When I clicked the pick link in my email it took me to the BB site and this was at the very bottom of the page, under the selection box...

"Prefer surprises? We don't blame you! If you don't make a selection, you’ll receive our Giving-themed November box, tailored to your Beauty Profile."

• Like 1

I picked the curated box on one account and the hair mask on the other.  

• Like 1

This is the first time i picked the curated box, it is the most exciting thing for me! it has everything I want to try. I got the amika dry shampoo before and love it, was just thinking about how i can get more without anther account. the candle would be great, and wanted to try Dr. Jart and Dr. Lipp for a while now. i even resubscribed today just to get it.

• Like 1

I went with the peel.  I don't need another mascara and I don't use dry shampoo, so that made the curated box less attractive to me.  BB hair samples are almost always too small for me to get even one use out of so the hair mask was out.  I've been trying to work up the courage to use peels, and Juice Beauty products -- while they've been hit or miss for me -- have never irritated my skin.  So I figured that would be a good place to start.

Also, thanks to all the posts here, I saved my PYS e-mail this month (couldn't find last month's) so I will be ready next time around.

• Like 1

Guest ButterflyGrl

I couldn't find anything on the PYS or the curated box that I was particularly wanting, so decided give fate a whirl and see what comes up! :) 

• Like 1

I picked the curated box on one account and the juice beauty peel on the other. I just can't get enough dry shampoo....I think I may have a problem :unsure:  

• Like 1

Not picking anything this go around. Nothing calls to me from anything offered. I'm excited for a suprise. Until boxes open on the 10th lol.

I picked the Royal Apothic mask. I had to stop myself from picking the Amika. I have two full size tubs of it. But it was so hard to say no to the cute travel size...

• Like 2

Did anyone who picked a sample or the curated box get a confirmation? I picked this morning and I haven't heard from Birchbox yet.

I just got the PYS email, and this time it doesn't say anything about, "It's cool if you don't want to pick anything; we'll choose a great box for you anyway." Weird. I mean, they have to send me something even if I don't pick, so I don't think that's an issue, but it looks like they are pushing this more this time around.

That's weird.  Mine had a paragraph at the bottom about how I didn't have to choose and they would still curate a special box for me, etc. etc.  

I picked the Amika mask on one account and the body wash on the other.  I had planned to pick both masks but changed my mind at the last minute.  I totally forgot to check my inbox this morning so I was happy to see that everything was still in stock!  

• Like 1

That's weird.  Mine had a paragraph at the bottom about how I didn't have to choose and they would still curate a special box for me, etc. etc.  

Mine definitely doesn't! I just checked again. That's extra weird!

Did anyone who picked a sample or the curated box get a confirmation? I picked this morning and I haven't heard from Birchbox yet.

Yup, I got my confirmation within 20 minutes or so of choosing the curated box.

It feels so weird already knowing exactly what will be in my box!