Sephora Returns

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Could someone who has had experience returning Sephora items thru the mail, post some info?

I returned several items 9/27 and the  tracking shows the package was delivered to Sephora 

October 1, 2014 , 6:58 am.

But I haven't heard a word from them about receiving it or when they will refund me.

It's about $100 so I'm annoyed about the lack of communication.

I know the return form says it can take a few weeks for the refund to get issued,

but is it normal for it to take this long to get an acknowledgement that they received 

the items?

Thanks  Kathy

I've only heard complaints about how long it takes to get confirmation of return and then to actually get the refund, from Sephora mail returns.  So I'd venture to say that is pretty normal for them.  If you haven't already, I'd email customer service or call them, and see if somebody can go check on it.  

The last time I returned something online, I never got a receipt of it being received. I emailed customer service and she said they did receive it, but it could take 5 weeks before it's processed. WTHEEECK?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Only return items to sephora by mail if you don't mind waiting. It took over a month (maybe 6 weeks?) for my last return.

Latest posts

Back