hflo

how to join a discussion?

How do I join a discussion, have posted but no replies from anyone in discussion am I doing it wrong? Please help would love to be included in some of these ladies conversations. Thanks in advance.

I looked at your history and you did get the response you needed in the thread you created.  The memebox main thread moves VERY fast, it isn't as if people are ignoring you, they might just have missed your comments

just ask the question again - being more clear with the information you are seeking.

• Like 2