• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NYC Swap Meet-up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenTX

Skincare Addict
Reaction score
Hey there ladies!

I'm wondering if anyone else in the NYC area would be interested in a swap/sell/trade meet-up. I feel like I've got so much stuff from Birchbox, Sample Society, Sephora, Popsugar, etc. that I am never going to use and would love to find a new home for them. Even full size stuff I have purchased and then never used. I would add that people could also bring golden tote or other lifestyle/beauty/clothing items that they see fit. I would ask that if anything is used/worn that it be sanitized/washed, still be in pretty new condition, and that you are honest about use. Would love to set this up if anyone else is interested! Just let me know :)

Bumping this to give it another shot in case nobody saw it before.

So far four ladies are in! Any other N

YC area ladies in?

Awesome, does anyone want to do it relatively soon? One person suggested after the holidays.

I was thinking after the Holidays since we will all be taking advantage of Holiday sets and what not. The more the merrier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

But lets vote on that. How many people so far?

We will need to discuss convenient locations/times/days of the week. etc..

I'm good with either way but would prefer before holidays since its a good way of getting items for gifts and secret Santa.

I would be up for a meetup too if it is not too late to join! We did this a couple of years ago with Jazbot and some other ladies on this forum and it was awesome!

I'd prefer before just cause I have so much stuff that I'd love to get out of my apartment before the holidays. Most people do spring cleaning but I'm in winter cleaning mode:) is everyone good with a Sunday or do you prefer a week night after work? Also, what part of the city is everyone in? I'd like to choose a central place for all of us.

I'd love to join, but I don't have a lot to trade at the moment. I'll probably have more after the holidays. 

I'd love to join, but I don't have a lot to trade at the moment. I'll probably have more after the holidays.

Even if you don't have tons of stuff we'd still love to have you!

I could do Sunday's or certain weekdays after work. & I live in Manhattan so hopefully nothing too far

I'm in Manhattan too. Chelsea.
I'm thinking Manhattan will be thebest place to do it since its centralized and easy to get to on public transport even if you aren't in Manhattan.

@@GariDong do Sunday's work for you?

Latest posts

Back