MissJexie

PopSugar Must Have November 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

I too had some FedEx issues it was finally picked up and finally delivered today two days earlier than it was saying but much to my surprise I was one of the 50 winners to win the Nordstrom Rack gift card!!! It was worth the wait!! So maybe all of the ones that weren't picked up are part of the batch????!!

• Like 2

I've thought about filing a complaint with the better business bureau. Its almost time to be charged again and I've yet to receive the package Pop Sugar had an entire month to deliver to me! I emailed them asking why my tracking as had no activity since the 14th when a label was created. They responded within a few hours saying the tracking number is wrong but my package is en route and they don't have an updated tracking information. I emailed back saying even if the tracking number is wrong I should have received a package by now from the 14th, whether I could track it online or not and how do you even know a box is on its way if you just said you have no way of tracking it? Its been days and still no response. It seems they only want to respond to emails that they can copy+paste a generic "yeah, yeah its coming" response. I shouldn't have to open a facebook account to get them to pay attention to me, a company shouldn't only respond when they are being publicly smeared. Although I hear that doesn't work all the time either. So outrageously unprofessional!

• Like 1

@@artlover613, the expiration date on mine is 1/31/15, so you have some time!

Thanks! Hopefully it will eventually show up. In the meantime today Tiny prints started a new sale for 40% of Holiday cards this week. YAY! I took a great pic of the kids and haven't sent photo cards in four years. Still, they are not inexpensive...

Got my November box yesterday. Finally! It's a really good box. It was almost a surprise again since the spoiler was so long ago. Can't wait to pull those pens out for Christmas!

• Like 3

Hi ladies, {I'm new here!, Long-time lurker, just created my account!}

I did receive my November box (though very very delayed), but if you're interested, please see the Popsugar Facebook page with the photo that they "revealed" the November 2014 box. So many people were angry because they liked the idea of the box being a surprise, but of course, that surprise was ruined by the social media "reveal".

Either way, it's curious how a company can operate the way PopSugar is, and I wanted to express my opinion about the delays and lack of communication ever since their website re-do. I think many of you share my same sentiments, so feel free to comment and share your thoughts on the Facebook page as well.

Currently, my comment has 23 likes and 9 additional comments under the original. I got a bit of a dialogue going with a customer service rep, which was a nice change of pace from their usual "standard" responses. My hope was that my comment would get others to chime in as well, as generally, a "mob mentality" seems to make more splash with a company rather than just a few complaints here and there.

• Like 1

I received a new tracking, well kinda. It shows up on my Fedex account. A label was created on the 1st...do I have movement? NO. 

My box finally arrived today! I received another email over the weekend I believe from FedEx with a new expected delivery date but really didn't pay it any attention. So I got it 4 days earlier than the initial email.

I can finally close this chapter in my life, hahaha

• Like 1

I just received my November box, with the bonus Kendra Scott necklace... Had no idea the "stone" would be the size of my pinky nail!

Overall, very nice box, better late than never.

• Like 1

Like I said I received my Nov. Box a couple days ago. Got a tracking for December already and there's movement. Today i got an email from fedex about a delivery coming to my house.the tracking number doesn't match my November or December box. The weight is similar to November and it is coming from CA (mine usually come from N.Y. except November.) I'm so confused.

Like I said I received my Nov. Box a couple days ago. Got a tracking for December already and there's movement. Today i got an email from fedex about a delivery coming to my house.the tracking number doesn't match my November or December box. The weight is similar to November and it is coming from CA (mine usually come from N.Y. except November.) I'm so confused.

Did you order a Holiday box?  Those are being shipped from CA or maybe they are sending you an item to make up for the delay.  That would be a lovely gesture.  Hope it s something good!

• Like 1

Did you order a Holiday box?  Those are being shipped from CA or maybe they are sending you an item to make up for the delay.  That would be a lovely gesture.  Hope it s something good!

I got 2 Nov boxes - one came from CA and one from NY (very delayed - and only after I told them it sat without movement for 2 weeks). 

I reached out to them on FB again today since I still had no shipping even after they promised to expedite. Customer service emailed me this evening and told me that it would ship out tomorrow and that they are refunding me for November. I'm happy with the resolution, but as I told them in the email (and on FB), it's disappointing to have to use social media to get results.

• Like 1

Wow...came home from work today and my November box was actually on my porch! I'm a little shocked to be honest. But happy that I finally have it. 

• Like 1

Mine just came yesterday, @jesemiaud. So glad you have yours now, too! November was certainly a rough month for some of us - hopefully they get your December box to you much quicker!

Mine just came yesterday, @jesemiaud. So glad you have yours now, too! November was certainly a rough month for some of us - hopefully they get your December box to you much quicker!

lol...yeah I hope so, lol. Although I do have tracking (that is moving!) on my December box and I should have it on Saturday.

Oh for crying out loud! I just got ANOTHER November box today. At least I have some gifts now.

Me Too! I am not complaining, considering the first one showed up Saturday! I will gift with no issues. 

• Like 1

The same thing happened to me! I got my original November box earlier this week, and then yesterday I got a second. The weirdest part is that the second box was to my billing address instead of my shipping address ... 

A small quilt would be nice, a makeup palette, a pretty velvet headband, maple candy and a nicely bound blank notebook/journal.

Took the word out of my mind