PopSugar Must Have November 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
Starting a November thread because I'm kind of over all the October box drama and my total lack of enthusiasm surrounding that box, so I'd like to start thinking of what I'd like to get in the November box!

I would usually say something like comfy socks, a scarf, candle etc, but all those things have happened in very recent boxes, so all I can think of right now would be a good book!

I'd love to see them give us a pretty throw blanket of some sort, but I'm about to give up on that dream since it hasn't happened yet!

I'd be happy to see a nice fall colored lipstick as well!

Hmmm I have a hard time believing its almost november!  I would like to see a nice scrub, anything maple or cranberry flavored, a gratitude journal, something kitcheny, maybe some fancy candlesticks and holders for holiday meal tables,I d love a  cool curling iron or wave maker, some mittens that turn into fingerless gloves, pretty /cute mugs, I have so many eye shadows and lip things but would love a nice blush palette or a brush set

Maple sugar candy, oooooh. Want.

Wish list:

• A throw would be awesome.
  • Some of those spa slipper socks with the heat/cool inserts would be lovely, too.
  • A candle with cranberry and pumpkin would be delicious!
  • A book, preferably something funny or a cookbook! That just seems like a perfect matchup with Thanksgiving. 
  • Something for entertaining -- nice napkin rings, maybe, or placecard holders, something in that vein.
  • Ideally, the beauty selection would be a palette, or a collection of a few deluxe sample items from a single brand similar to the holiday gift sets. A Tarte Lipsurgence pencil or autumn eye palette would be nice. 
  • For edibles, what I would really love is a mix for mulled cider or a harvest-flavored tea. 

In December, I want a swanky, stylish Xmas stocking! 

Ooo mugs would be great, a nice fall scented roomspray, linen spray maybe a sugar cookie mix and fancy hot chocolate or apple cider and another one of those rice crispy treat things, ooo and a flannel scarf, maybe even a nice pie plate or serving dish for the holiday. Whatever it is I hope its awsome.

• I would love a throw, maybe in a nice rich fall color?
  • A palette sounds nice but I recently realized that I have enough eyeshadows that would last me through my college years. My only exception would be that gold-toned Marc Jacobs palette.
  • I'm really picky with my lip colors so I wouldn't be too disappointed if they didn't include one.
  • I'd be really disappointed if they didn't include a book.
November is also Thanksgiving month. So I'm thinking

• Some way to work off all those calories.
  • Something used to entertain guests.

Soo.. just wondering.. will we receive November's box by Christmas? :rolleyes:

LOL.

But I do want a cute throw blanket that I've been holding off to buy at Target. Probably some cute turkey day themed stuff or just once that signifies that it will be November.

I'm not setting my expectations high for Nov. I just want PS to SHIP ON TIME!

November PSMH Box wish list:

Card game or board game since Thanksgiving makes November a huge gathering time for my fam.

Gratitude themed notepad or notebook.

Luxurious hand cream or foot lotion.

Good eye makeup remover.

Gift card to YogaDownload.com

Gourmet marshmallows and/or hot cocoa.

Some kind of cute delicate necklace that comes in silver or gold.

Gorjana has an awesome midi ring-- with the $25 gc we got from PS & today they are offering free shipping -- it comes to around $50. IM loving the rose gold one!!

Gorjana has an awesome midi ring-- with the $25 gc we got from PS & today they are offering free shipping -- it comes to around $50. IM loving the rose gold one!!
where do you see free shipping? i just looked and don't see it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EDIT: i should say that I see it on the website, but it's not taking it in my checkout. did it work for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
My wishlist for November....

• Something in the hostess gift category - a decanter or a cute apron perhaps.
  • Definitely a nice piece of gold jewelry
  • A throw blanket
Honestly, everthing else I can think of feels too "December" to add to the Nov. wishlist. As disastrous as October was, I'm looking forward to November quite a bit! I'm really hoping this thread doesn't get as negative as October's, but that's on Popsugar. 

Not sure if you'd end up getting the Oct or Nov box, but i'm going to put this here so it doesn't get lost in the shipping discussion:

8lMG3Uk.png

it will actually take off $10.40 so they  know to pack the necklace too. I've never gotten a popsugar box, but i might now...

Not sure if you'd end up getting the Oct or Nov box, but i'm going to put this here so it doesn't get lost in the shipping discussion:

8lMG3Uk.png

it will actually take off $10.40 so they  know to pack the necklace too. I've never gotten a popsugar box, but i might now...
Thanks! When I went on to order with the code it said October box. Hoping this is still active when November is available (not likely) or that another good code comes out next month. Most of the stellar GWP codes come out after I've already ordered a box.

I was wondering is someone could tell me how to sign up??  Even if I get waitlisted that would be ok... I can't seem to navigate their site at all!

oh november such high hopes. I wish for:

A lip scrub (similar to lush ones they are yummy)

holiday eye palette

movie/book

fancy necklace/bracelet/ring

Fancy tights!! ( i have a black pair already that has silver sparkles that i love, i need more!)

room spray

decadent truffles (even if only three or four come in the box!)

his and hers mugs (some sort of cute design)

warm gloves! 

I'd love to see:

. A throw - great idea!!

.Tweezers in a cute pattern - I don't know, I need some new ones...

. Something work out related, maybe running gloves?

. Bubble bath

. Hot cocoa mix

. A gift card of some sort (not a coupon code)

Latest posts

Back