Rosacea

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
the autumn is coming and my face starts to have some problems with the rosacea.
I generally used a cream of Revivre - Dermo Sensitive (for sensitive skin), but I would know if there is some oils that I can use in combination with the cream to improve the results.
Any suggestion? What do you use in this case?

Thanks for your help  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wash with Cetaphil, and use Dr Jart Ceramidin cream as my moisturizer, there is also a Ceramidin lotion that is lighter. The only oils I ever use are Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil or (very rarely) pure Argan oil from Shea Terra.  The Dr Jart Ceramidin keeps me fine without oils.

First of all you should avoid alcohol,spicy food and stress..these are triggers for rosacea.Use moisturizer. Use gentle cleansers and avoid chemical peels. 

Also, I suggest you to use fragrance free and mineral based make up!

As the other poster said, apply the moisturizers as your are still wet from the shower. Hydration is key. Sunscreen is also your best friend. 

In most cases, Rosacea affects the skin of the face, but sometimes it can affect the neck, scalp, ears and in some cases even eyes. Rosacea usually appears after the age of 30 and in most cases the patients are Caucasian. There is no cure for Rosacea, but there are some available treatments. One of the most commonly used is antibiotic treatment. Avoid Dairy products, Spicy food, Chocolate, Beans, Alcohol, Tomatoes, Bananas and Hot food. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back