PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hahahaha NO.  Seeing as they still haven't mailed out all the October boxes, billing is all screwed up and people are being double and triple billed, emails are getting generic auto replies and their social media team is deleting comments left and right, there's no way I'd give them any money right now.  $40 being tied up with a poorly managed company is bad enough, but $250 is insane.

Also, the article you linked states that the box would be available on the popsugar site beginning 10/22.  Just checked and there's no mention of any LE box yet.  Maybe it'll take a week of downtime to get a picture of it up on the site.

They are doing the Neiman Marcus box again this year. It's $250 so I'm out, but it is valued at over $650. It looks like they are selling it in store this year too. It will "include products from 8 prestigious brands."

Here is a link to the article.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/26854386/neiman-marcus-partners-with-popsugar-for-second-annual-holiday-edition-must-have-luxury-box

Anyone gonna take the plunge?
Not sure! I missed the coveted and much loved first NM Box!  I might get it when available on Nov 5th.

Also, the article you linked states that the box would be available on the popsugar site beginning 10/22.  Just checked and there's no mention of any LE box yet.  Maybe it'll take a week of downtime to get a picture of it up on the site.
I noticed this too. I found the article when I googled "popsugar must" have to get to their website, but I see nothing about it yet.

Not sure! I missed the coveted and much loved first NM Box!  I might get it when available on Nov 5th.
I wasn't even thinking about getting it in person at NM - yeah, I'd probably jump on that in a heartbeat.  Hmmm I'll be in Orlando on the 7th, maybe I'll see if they have any left!

Didn't see this post earlier so I just added on to the October "rant" post about the Nieman's collaboration box. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the press release article - I really thought it was a joke/misprint at first, given that PS hasn't even gotten their October boxes out the door yet!

I'm very tempted because I missed out last year and the box looked amazing!  But, with the higher price and all the website/shipping/email/overcharging issues, I will probably pass...

I dunno, I got last years and felt let down.  I think I got seconds of items in my box.  Plates scratched and scuffed, and the replacement ones were the same.  Oh and the blanket was "dry clean only" and arrived stained. 

Hahahaha NO.  Seeing as they still haven't mailed out all the October boxes, billing is all screwed up and people are being double and triple billed, emails are getting generic auto replies and their social media team is deleting comments left and right, there's no way I'd give them any money right now.  $40 being tied up with a poorly managed company is bad enough, but $250 is insane.

the box is on the site

It may be on the site but can anyone actually purchase it?  I volunteered to purchase it for my sister (despite the fiasco known as PS October 2014) and I can't complete the transaction - you are actually stuck in a loop.  :angry:   

They must have just put it on there, because I promise you it wasnt there a couple hours ago.

edit: I was able to click on it and put it in my shopping cart, but somehow it put 2 in there instead of 1.  Weird.  I'll pass unless I can see it in person at NM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not ready to buy it yet, so if it doesn't sell out when I can, I will. *sigh*

To be honest nothing last year impressed me, so I'll probably just follow this thread.

For $250, I could be getting something way more awesome (like a 500GB SSD :x).

It may be on the site but can anyone actually purchase it?  I volunteered to purchase it for my sister (despite the fiasco known as PS October 2014) and I can't complete the transaction - you are actually stuck in a loop.  :angry:   
The PS website now has issues when purchasing through Safari.  I don't know whether you're using Safari..?   But if you are, you might try Firefox instead!

Posted Today, 08:11 PM MET, on 22 Oct 2014 - 7:24 PM, said: It may be on the site but can anyone actually purchase it? I volunteered to purchase it for my sister (despite the fiasco known as PS October 2014) and I can't complete the transaction - you are actually stuck in a loop. The PS website now has issues when purchasing through Safari. I don't know whether you're using Safari..? But if you are, you might try Firefox instead!
Thanks - it works on Firefox but I refused to complete the order since I am now in the official "pissy" stage of my relationship with PS.

Latest posts

Back