SECRET SANTA 2014 sign up now open!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Secret Santa 2014 sign ups are now open!

Please read the rules before signing up: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/134496-2014-secret-santa-rules/

Step 1: Sign up on Elfster!

NOTE: For whatever reason Elfster is giving Access Denied. PM me your name (1st and last) plus email address associated with your Elfster account. I can manually add you to the exchange.

**NOTE: If you do not feel comfortable including your address on Elfster, please message it to @allistra44 when you sign up. **

Step 2: Make sure to use your MakeupTalk.com forum name when signing up.
(If a nickname is not provided your name will be removed.)

Step 3: Post in THIS thread that you've signed up! Also let us know if you do not want to ship internationally.

Step 4: Create your wish list if you haven't done so yet!

Step 5: Fill out the "Getting To Know You" survey.

Step 6: HAVE FUN!

For those still waiting on an invite. I will be sending one tomorrow. For those who have yet to sign up you can now do so. It turns out the link was not the correct link and required an extra set of numbers. I'll be PMing KawaiiMeows so we can figure out what's going on with the Secret Santa Nails exchange link. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to sign up.

Eta. I signed up on elfster.

Make sure to sign up on Elfster and use your forum name in the nickname field so we know who is who. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All are welcome so long as you meet the rule requirements. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, so I created an account on Elfster.  Is there anything else to do on there besides create my wish list? Do I have to join into an exchange on Elfster as well?  Or do I just state that I signed up here.  I might just be being a bit dense (also have been awake for about 20 hours now so might be lack of sleep) but I'm just confused about how once I sign up on Elfster and then post here that I sign up everything gets linked.  Hoping that makes sense to others and not just in my head...  :blush:

Signed up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so excited!! I couldn't do it last year so I was looking forward to this years!

Is there a MUT exchange listed on Elfster?  I see the "start an exchange button" but no way to search for exchanges going on.

I have an Elfster Account so am I now signed up?

Okay, so I created an account on Elfster.  Is there anything else to do on there besides create my wish list? Do I have to join into an exchange on Elfster as well?  Or do I just state that I signed up here.  I might just be being a bit dense (also have been awake for about 20 hours now so might be lack of sleep) but I'm just confused about how once I sign up on Elfster and then post here that I sign up everything gets linked.  Hoping that makes sense to others and not just in my head...  :blush:
You have to join the exchange on Elfster since that is where the drawing will take place. I'll be using their match up this year instead of doing it randomly.

You have to join the exchange on Elfster since that is where the drawing will take place. I'll be using their match up this year instead of doing it randomly.
How do you join the exchange on Elfster?  If I click the link in the first post it's telling me "access denied" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't figure out how to join and exchange either all I can see is how to create one. Can you add to the tutorial how to add outselves to an existing exchange?

To join the exchange do you have to be invited?  I just don't know how to join...

Is there a MUT exchange listed on Elfster?  I see the "start an exchange button" but no way to search for exchanges going on.

I have an Elfster Account so am I now signed up?
This was my question/problem/thought.

To join the exchange do you have to be invited?  I just don't know how to join...

This was my question/problem/thought.

http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/12211496/ -- Go to that link. You'll need to create an Elfster account to join. Once created click on Join. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you can't see the exchange PM me the email address associated with your Elfster account and I'll send the invite manually. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/12211496/ -- Go to that link. You'll need to create an Elfster account to join. Once created click on Join. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you can't see the exchange PM me the email address associated with your Elfster account and I'll send the invite manually. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Pm sent as when I clicked on that link (while logged into my already created elfster) it stated "access denied."

All signed up in Elfster count me in!  I literally woke up excited to sign up today lol.  (Also got the denied access just waiting on @@zadidoll for invite) Yay for MUT Secret Santa 2014! Can't wait to see who I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back