Secret Santa NAILS Signups 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Secret Santa NAILS 2014 sign ups are now open!

Step 1: Sign up on Elfster!

NOTE: For whatever reason Elfster is giving Access Denied. PM me (kawaiimeows) your name (1st and last) plus email address associated with your Elfster account. I can manually add you to the exchange.

Step 2: Make sure to use your MakeupTalk.com forum name when signing up.
(If a nickname is not provided your name will be removed.)

Step 3: Post in THIS thread that you've signed up!

Step 4: Create your wish list if you haven't done so yet!

Step 5: Fill out THIS survey.

Step 6: HAVE FUN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also if you have any issues signing up please post here or in the other main thread or whatever so I can figure out if I did this right hahaha.

I am already on elfster and will work on the survey later. Yay! So excited for this!

From Elfster:

Access DeniedYou do not have permission to view this page.
What do you have the sign up date as for the regular one? Its worded as the "ending date" so I put in November 8th, do I need to change it to today?

Looks like mine is experiencing the same thing. Working on it now.

All signed up on Elfster! So excited !!  

I PM'd Zadidoll already with the regular Beauty Elfster invite but also PM'ing @@kawaiimeows for the same reason because I'm not sure if the nails and beauty are linked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am super torn about whether to do this or not this year... probably moving soon and trying to destash.... sigh.

I am super torn about whether to do this or not this year... probably moving soon and trying to destash.... sigh.
Do eeet! I'm in the process of purging and going through things as well, but this is a fun thing to do, you should participate based on that alone. Besides, receiving something fun that's a total surprise in the mail will brighten your day!

Well, I have an Elfster account, but how do I join the exchange on Elfster? It's still doing the Denied page thing for me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think @@kawaiimeows has to manually invite us to the Nail Elfster exchange like what @@zadidoll is doing for the Beauty SS, for now I would pm kawaiimeows with your first and last name as well as email address associated with your elfster account.

I think @@kawaiimeows has to manually invite us to the Nail Elfster exchange like what @@zadidoll is doing for the Beauty SS, for now I would pm kawaiimeows with your first and last name as well as email address associated with your elfster account.
Exactly. The two exchanges are independent.

Thanks yall just PM me your info! I'm away from computer right now but I can start manually adding people when I get back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back