FabFitFun VIP Winter 2014/2015 *Spoilers!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So! I had a great experience with the Fall box, hopeing that the Winter box will be just as good or better!

I saw this on their website, and thought that we should start the Winter box!:

Screenshot_4.png

I suspect the earliest we'd see this would be early January. I think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Wouldn't mind being wrong as I'd like to see some holiday related stuff. More than likely it will be New Year resolution related stuff.

I asked on Facebook and this is what they said:

Hello, the winter box will be billed for and shipped for sometime in December. We typically try to bill in the beginning of the month and ship a week afterwards. As time draws closer to the billing and shipping dates, we will notify all members with an email.

I think that's great news! I love getting boxes in December since I'm so busy shopping for everyone else! Plus, if there is something worth giving as a gift that helps too! 

I signed up with a $10 code since I missed out on the fall box (because I waited too long for a code) and got an email saying I would get a "welcome box." Is this particular box different from the regular??

I signed up with a $10 code since I missed out on the fall box (because I waited too long for a code) and got an email saying I would get a "welcome box." Is this particular box different from the regular??
Hey Britty,What code did you use, please?

And yes, it looks like there is a "Welcome Box" in addition to the regular box. No idea what is in the former.

Wait a second … is this a new practice? Has anyone else received a FabFitFun Welcome Box?

It looks like they will send you a Welcome Box when you subscribe for the Winter box … and then charge you for two boxes close together, is that correct?

I signed up for the summer box with a code, received it, cancelled shortly after.  Once spoilers were released for fall, I resubbed, again with a code and received that box.  No welcome box either time, no mention of a welcome box, and never saw anything about a welcome box on the site.  I was going to cancel again and wait for spoilers, but I don't want to have to pay for 2 boxes, unless of course, the welcome box is really awesome.  This must be new practice.  I would love to know what is in that welcome box. 

I hope it is too. I am a little nervous about who decides what were favourite items in past boxes.

It's really a gamble as it doesn't seem to have been done before. I really hope it is not just about leftovers from previous boxes.

Regarding the Welcome Box, FFF has said it is "the most loved things from past boxes."
Surely they meant "random leftovers" and it is almost a guarantee that these will include pantyliners and shaving cream.  The truly most loved items have likely been sent out already for mistakes like Popsugar does.  

Surely they meant "random leftovers" and it is almost a guarantee that these will include pantyliners and shaving cream.  The truly most loved items have likely been sent out already for mistakes like Popsugar does.
And THAT's what I'm worried about ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back